Nostalgic attack

Fernando!

Always glad to see you back - everywhere I see the name Fernando, I think of two things... The joy that your patches gave to me as a teenager (the best gaming times of my life), and Torres at Liverpool (similar joy, but not quite as much).

I hope you're well! Put your feet up and stay a while!

I think this thread was too subtle and hidden away, was expecting lots of activity and bites on my comment, I feel bad now!

Obviously as you said Chris great to see Fernando whose Japanese-English translations were a priceless contribution to our communities!

Placebo. Get out! :P

Fernando, the man of legend. I don't often darken the doors of E-W myself very much these days, due to life and being old now, but I do remember fondly this time of year up to nearly 15 years ago now (oh dear) when we'd be waiting for 0.7 or 0.8 where we'd be able to finally jump into a ML and start playing it properly. Good times!

Hope you're keeping well buddy and that you've managed to put those translation skills to lucrative usage! :D

Reactions: Tom
Fernando!

Always glad to see you back - everywhere I see the name Fernando, I think of two things... The joy that your patches gave to me as a teenager (the best gaming times of my life), and Torres at Liverpool (similar joy, but not quite as much).

I hope you're well! Put your feet up and stay a while!

Hey Chris!!! Thank you!! feels good to be remembered :) Working on one side of the gaming industry :) :WORSHIP:

Placebo. Get out! :P

Fernando, the man of legend. I don't often darken the doors of E-W myself very much these days, due to life and being old now, but I do remember fondly this time of year up to nearly 15 years ago now (oh dear) when we'd be waiting for 0.7 or 0.8 where we'd be able to finally jump into a ML and start playing it properly. Good times!

Hope you're keeping well buddy and that you've managed to put those translation skills to lucrative usage! :D

:D thank you Dan!! thought it would be good to come back and see whats going on on the forums these days :) very long time of absence. hahah nah translations were pure fun and only for us all to enjoy. Not a penny i ever wanted from that :SMUG:

Fernando you are indeed a legend.

The Winning Eleven games were probably the best of the bunch and without your translation me and my mates wouldn't have enjoyed them half as much.

Sir i salute you for the memories alone :SAL:

Back
Top Bottom