PC Gaming

Not bad with Days Gone being free
Definitely.
By the way, two years after the pandemic broke out (like in the game)... Good timing, this. Whoever thought of that has a good sense of humour.

(disclaimer: not that I want to make fun of the pandemic of course, my region has been hit very hard and having a laugh about it from time to time helps me relieving the fear a little).

Why does Epic Games says i already own ("In Library") a specific game (Rise of Tomb Raider) while its not in my library at all?
I think the launcher from epic is a litttle bit down, to much traffic or so. Try again later if it is in your library.
You have one week time to get the 3 Tomb Raider games for free.
Today was the last day with the free games (winter sale) next new free game is on 6th of january

I think it's monthly the selection of free games updates, I've had probably 50-100 free games over a few years of Prime. Most of them require you to download and play the games through Amazon's launcher (yet another launcher to download) but lately there's been quite a few Origin/Epic/Uplay keys too.

Prime gaming also gives you one free Twitch subscription per month - I don't really watch it but give the sub to some random person each month, may as well let someone have the money.

I've had Prime since the..Ice Age and discovered this now through EvoWeb. Well done Amazon. I guess it's more important for them to push notifications of crap mainstream albums on Amazon Music.

New set of free Prime games today including this football game;
IMG_20220201_201935.jpg

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Did anyone play the beta test for Lost Ark? Releases this week and it looks to kinda scratch the Diablo combat itch mixed with MMO elements

Lost Ark Free to Play MMO

Screenshot_618.png

I bought the Founder's Pack for the three-day early access and have been playing a bit too much. I had been waiting for this game since its initial trailer back in 2014. It hit 1.3m+ concurrent players yesterday on Steam making it the second most popular game on Steam (in terms of concurrent players) of all time.

The Humble Bundle this month is amazing value for anyone who is interested in racing games:-
Only £9.85 for all 8 games + a 20% discount code for the Thrustmaster T248 and T150 racing wheels.
Link - https://www.humblebundle.com/games/...tile_index_1_c_ultimateracingsimbundle_bundle

Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Automobilista
Automobilista 2
Drift 21
iRacing - 3 month subscription (This is meant to be the ultimate simulation game)
Nascar Heat 5
rFactor 2

Last edited:
The Humble Bundle this month is amazing value for anyone who is interested in racing games:-
Only £9.35 for all 8 games + a 20% discount code for the Thrustmaster T248 and T150 racing wheels.

Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Automobilista
Automobilista 2
Drift 21
iRacing - 3 month subscription (This is meant to be the ultimate simulation game)
Nascar Heat 5
rFactor 2

Beat me to it. With all the talk about GT7, I was going to post this too so people could try them for their racing fix. Amazing value considering I paid $8 just for ACC.

AMD Radeon RX 5700 + Displayport Cable = flicker/stutter/ghosting​

Not sure if I'm missing something obvious here, but I wanted to set up my computer to use my monitor and a TV without pulling cables all the time, this RX 5700 only has 1 HDMI out and Displayport out so I bought a Displayport cable to use for my main PC monitor to use the HDMI cable with the TV, when I connected it desktop looks fine. Unfortunately when I tried Fifa it was stuttery and the players all have a ghost around them, switched back to HDMI without changing settings or restarting the game and it was back to being perfect again, could this card somehow have issues with the Displayport out? Is there a setting to tweak or could it be a crappy cable?

This is the cable I bought: https://www.amazon.se/-/en/dp/B08LBDZDRM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Thanks in advance
:)

AMD Radeon RX 5700 + Displayport Cable = flicker/stutter/ghosting​

Not sure if I'm missing something obvious here, but I wanted to set up my computer to use my monitor and a TV without pulling cables all the time, this RX 5700 only has 1 HDMI out and Displayport out so I bought a Displayport cable to use for my main PC monitor to use the HDMI cable with the TV, when I connected it desktop looks fine. Unfortunately when I tried Fifa it was stuttery and the players all have a ghost around them, switched back to HDMI without changing settings or restarting the game and it was back to being perfect again, could this card somehow have issues with the Displayport out? Is there a setting to tweak or could it be a crappy cable?

This is the cable I bought: https://www.amazon.se/-/en/dp/B08LBDZDRM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Thanks in advance

Fortunately I managed to resolve it, Windows had reset the driver to generic display and also I noticed there was an updated system software for the monitor, fixed both of those and everything looked perfect, only remaining issue was in Fifa which apparently doesn't like Freesync being enabled, once I disabled that the game looked amazing, way better than before with a HDMI cable!

Total War Warhammer is now for 7 days free on Epic. If you get it in this week it will stay in your library.

Back
Top Bottom