PES 2014 Appreciation Thread

in case you all having problem starting the game, try these it works for me superbly:
1. turn iff anti virus before installing the game.
2. after finish installed the game, add it to anti virus exclusion list.
3. move download folder from ':C>program data>konami>pes 2014' to game exe directory.
4. at game exe icon, right click>properties>compatibility>run game using compatibilty wondows 8 :).

i managed to play the game with the latest version 1.16 & datapack 7.0 with file loader 1.2.9 running efficiently:
did it have World Challenge DLC? I remember its nice mode, but never play it until finish because at that times I only play on rental, don't own the console haha....

I have written to Gaming With TR (he is a PES modder who has modded rain in the past, as well as many other graphics, gameplay mods, etc. for many PES editions) to see if he could perhaps work on building a mod to add rain to PES 2014. It might be a long shot, but I think this mission of adding rain to PES 2014 is a worthwhile one, especially given the fact that it looked like it was seemingly close to happening back in the day.

Last edited:
That guy "TR" is fraud, he was called out for stealing/repacking other people mods years ago. A chance of him to make pes 14 mod is close to 0 🤷

He didn't reply anyway. There are some good mods in his website, didn't know he was called out for that though, I guess the best thing is not to take any sides in anycase, don't know what happened, I have found some of the tools in his website useful, and it's pretty active. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, back to the point, in terms of the PES 2014 rain mod, that would be an excellent addition to the game, even if ball physics are untouched, it would be worth it just for the sake of immersion and appearance. It's an older game and not that popular so it's not very probable, but maybe some modders might be interested in doing it.

Last edited:
He didn't reply anyway. There are some good mods in his website, didn't know he was called out for that though, I guess the best thing is not to take any sides in anycase, don't know what happened, I have found some of the tools in his website useful, and it's pretty active. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, back to the point, in terms of the PES 2014 rain mod, that would be an excellent addition to the game, even if ball physics are untouched, it would be worth it just for the sake of immersion and appearance. It's an older game and not that popular so it's not very probable, but maybe some modders might be interested in doing it.
i believe given your strong interest, they should try modding. dont give up. small steps can go a long way.

Should've been obvious He didnt reply because maybe you know... He didnt know anything about it🤷. Well i know what happened, i was there where his page was bombed with dislikes, angry emoji etc. I think he made an apology post about it. Anyway that's just my 2¢.

But expecting that guy for making mods for older pes is nah and this goes the same with all his gameplay mods, prolly just bogus recycle mods 🤷

Back
Top Bottom