PES 2021- Premier League disappears in second season of Master League.

adnansamihr

Non-League
31 August 2021
So I'm playing Master League with Evo Web Patch 6.0. I have normal mods like kitserver, ballserver and all. I'm playing with man utd. The first season worked fine with all the competitions but when I went to the next season, somehow premier league disappeared and I cant play any matches in the league. Champions League, FA Cup and others are working fine. I thought it will appear as I progress but now I'm in champions league quaterfinals and I'm yet to play a single match in the league. Remember that it was working fine last season.

So I'm playing Master League with Evo Web Patch 6.0. I have normal mods like kitserver, ballserver and all. I'm playing with man utd. The first season worked fine with all the competitions but when I went to the next season, somehow premier league disappeared and I cant play any matches in the league. Champions League, FA Cup and others are working fine. I thought it will appear as I progress but now I'm in champions league quaterfinals and I'm yet to play a single match in the league. Remember that it was working fine last season.
Running through steam?

Back
Top Bottom