Pes2008 Football Worth?

predator002

Champions League
14 November 2004
Hi guys just cleaning up the house and found my Pes2008 football that I got when pre-ordered the game when it originally came out. Still in perfect condition.

I can’t find anything on eBay or even a photo on the internet that shows the ball so wondering what would it be worth to sell. Would it be worth anything?

I can see one other Pes ball on eBay for about 70-80 including postage. Would that be the right ballpark excuse the pun?

My pes2008 for PC came with a pes2008 scarf for some reason. :( I would prefer the ball. :)

Also I had until recently a cool backpack, fashioned with only one strap, you wear it diagonally, which was offered with PES 4 PC version! Unfortunately I left it in my parents house and it is high possibility my mother threw it to garbage. :(

Hi guys just cleaning up the house and found my Pes2008 football that I got when pre-ordered the game when it originally came out. Still in perfect condition.

I can’t find anything on eBay or even a photo on the internet that shows the ball so wondering what would it be worth to sell. Would it be worth anything?

I can see one other Pes ball on eBay for about 70-80 including postage. Would that be the right ballpark excuse the pun?
If you have Twitter, It might be worth contacting PES Museum, He collects all sorts of PES memorabilia and may be willing to make you an offer!

https://twitter.com/PESMUSEUM23

My pes2008 for PC came with a pes2008 scarf for some reason. :( I would prefer the ball. :)

Also I had until recently a cool backpack, fashioned with only one strap, you wear it diagonally, which was offered with PES 4 PC version! Unfortunately I left it in my parents house and it is high possibility my mother threw it to garbage. :(
Yeah I preorder all my pes games but thats been the only version I got something with the game, Wasnt even advertised or anything, was surprised when the guy gave me the ball.
If you have Twitter, It might be worth contacting PES Museum, He collects all sorts of PES memorabilia and may be willing to make you an offer!

https://twitter.com/PESMUSEUM23
Thanks for letting me know mate!

I could be interested if PES Museum isn’t interested. I think he’s pretty much got everything!

Back
Top Bottom