Poll: Best gameplay mod in regards of 'AI cheating' & Realism

Best MOD?

• Gameplay Football is Life S1 (by Pesssever)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gameplay Patch (by IPM Italians Pes Modders Team)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tak47

League 2
17 August 2016
hey there!

soooo, after trying this eFloatball mess it became pretty obvious that it won't be an option for me therefore i decided to start a PES2021 master league with all those cool PC graphic mods. (i use "realism mod" by KnightMD)

as most of you probably know some matches are just unplayable due to this horrible scripting/AI cheating. no matter what you do, everything is a foul. no matter what the CPU does, it's not a foul. this is just bonkers. so i tried the following gameplay mod but it didn't help:

GAMEPLAY MOD PES 2021 – PRO MASTER LEAGUE – Version 1.07.00

example:

so please vote for the best gameplay mod in regards of scripting/AI cheating. thank you!

P.S.: if you know any other mods please let me know. i'll add them to the poll! :BEER:

// EDIT

i accidentally added "Revolutionary Gameplay Mod (by Alex)" twice. is it possible to remove one of those?!

Last edited:
so i tried eSim 2022 for a couple of games and it seems to be really good. but then this happened:

how on gods earth can this NOT be a foul? i guess there is no fix for this stuff. :((

(btw i play full manual on superstar difficulty)

ok i thought maybe lowering the difficulty to top-player would fix this.. next match that happened:

is it impossible to get a penalty against COM?!

seriously konami, just fuck you. how can any sane person implement such bullshit into a game? i mean the player does the getting-fouled animation and the defender is nowhere near the ball, so it is 100% clear what happened. this is no bug or sth like that, this is on purpose. man i would love to meet the guy who came up with the idea to implement that "feature"..

seriously konami, just fuck you. how can any sane person implement such bullshit into a game? i mean the player does the getting-fouled animation and the defender is nowhere near the ball, so it is 100% clear what happened. this is no bug or sth like that, this is on purpose. man i would love to meet the guy who came up with the idea to implement that "feature"..

this is not scripting, this is bad Referee AI.

it never happens the other way round so it's on purpose. if it was bad AI it would happen to both teams.

So, can I ask you that which gameplay mod are you currently using/testing? How it feels in terms of Referee AI, scripting and foul logic?

played 2 seasons with eSim 2022 gameplay mod and it's really good on top-player difficulty.. (full manual)

superstar difficulty felt super scripted but top-player is fun!

played 2 seasons with eSim 2022 gameplay mod and it's really good on top-player difficulty.. (full manual)

Well, I'm a FUMA player too. But on Superstar Difficulty. I'm currently testing eSim 2022 after I saw your videos, reviews and such. Also I'm using Incas36's DFE + Golden mixed exe which eliminates scripts in Superstar and Legend Difficulty and also eliminates the infamous Team Spirit scripting happening throughout the ML and other modes, nothing more. If you can try it, then try it mate. I suggest you to do so.

Yes mate.
so i played half a season with this .exe and the script on superstar still is unplayable. after winning a few matches in a row the game decided i am not allowed to win balls anymore and EVERYTHING i do is a foul. even when i win the ball without pressing any other button than the left stick (move manually to the ball) it's a foul.

i'm back to top-player now...

so i played half a season with this .exe and the script on superstar still is unplayable. after winning a few matches in a row the game decided i am not allowed to win balls anymore and EVERYTHING i do is a foul. even when i win the ball without pressing any other button than the left stick (move manually to the ball) it's a foul.

i'm back to top-player now...
Oh well..

I guess you need to try these combos (if you can) :-
1. Holland's Game Simulation 2022 + PES 2017 exe with TDTH's Liberty 3.3 Gameplay dt18 (Better fouls)
2. Incas36's DFE + Golden exe with TDTH's Liberty 3.3 Gameplay dt18

You can either use Liberty 3.3 or Liberty 3.0.. For me personally, I love Liberty 3.0, but I can't avoid Liberty 3.3 since it has improved player ratings for defenders and goal keepers.. 3.3's only highlight. 3.0 was personally the best choice for the responsiveness, passing and stuffs..

hey dude! I just installed it and i cant figure out how to add the edited files that the guy that made the mod talks about. He mentioned that withou them ill be missing out on a big part of the mod and i just cannot figure out how to add them...
any help would be appreciated!

hey dude! I just installed it and i cant figure out how to add the edited files that the guy that made the mod talks about. He mentioned that withou them ill be missing out on a big part of the mod and i just cannot figure out how to add them...
any help would be appreciated!

If you're referring to his EDIT00000000 file, just save it to:

C:\Users\<yourname>\Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\76561198161343296\save\

(the 76561198161343296 folder number may not be the same for everyone)

Incas' DFE + Golden should be added to the poll as well. :TU: I've really liked this combination in regards to eliminating script, since it removes much of the effects of the aforementioned team spirit, and as gameplay, it is very solid as well.I like combining it with 3.4 Liberty Gameplay.

ok i thought maybe lowering the difficulty to top-player would fix this.. next match that happened:

is it impossible to get a penalty against COM?!
unfortunately, u d be lucky if u even get 1 in a whole ML season, it s just how the game is designed, just to annoy u, it doesn t make any sense

Oh well..

I guess you need to try these combos (if you can) :-
1. Holland's Game Simulation 2022 + PES 2017 exe with TDTH's Liberty 3.3 Gameplay dt18 (Better fouls)
2. Incas36's DFE + Golden exe with TDTH's Liberty 3.3 Gameplay dt18

You can either use Liberty 3.3 or Liberty 3.0.. For me personally, I love Liberty 3.0, but I can't avoid Liberty 3.3 since it has improved player ratings for defenders and goal keepers.. 3.3's only highlight. 3.0 was personally the best choice for the responsiveness, passing and stuffs..
are you serious mate, 5 gameplay mods to make the game at least bearable... lol

are you serious mate, 5 gameplay mods to make the game at least bearable... lol
Oh well. It's a fusion gameplay mod. So what do you expect? By the way, I'm not playing PES 2021 now. Also, the Vanilla/Default gameplay is enough. Gameplay mods are just optional and can be preferred according to your taste. Nothing else.

soooo after pretty much trying anything out there this is (hopefully :EASY: ) my final verdict:

gentleman's club gameplay mod exe + dt18_all.cpk from eSim 'Beyond Evolution' (gamespeed i recommend something between -1 and 0, you can fiddle around with speedserver, my current value is 18700 which is a tiny bit slower than gamespeed 0)

the .exe reaaaaaaaally helps with the script (even on legend difficulty you are now allowed to win the ball sometimes, i even got a penalty) and the ball physics from eSim mod allows much more randomness to happen which feels way more realistic. (CPU makes errors, too)

the .exe reaaaaaaaally helps with the script (even on legend difficulty you are now allowed to win the ball sometimes, i even got a penalty)
HAHA, just when i thought i found my way with this scripting crap, THAT HAPPENED:

this is the first time i cancelled a match and then simulated it because the script got out of hand. i noticed it right away when the match started, every player had such a massive delay it felt like playing online against some dude from brazil or so..

new final verdict: FUCK YOU KONAMI.

For me the dumbest decisions is that they made the keepers like a idiot animal, why the heck, they made the keepers not rush an oncoming ball into the area, leaving it way too easy for the opponent ai to.score, because secondly they are so.slow to react to.the shot , dumbest decision and sorry it s immersion breaking, i had to turn it off for good......this never ever happens in the other game, everr.....

Back
Top Bottom