PS5 Madden NFL 22 Next Gen Videos

Thanks, I don't think it looks bad, its just its the same game for the past 5 years. Ill just update rosters.
Plays pretty much the same. Slants still overpowered and same plays from 5 years ago are still effective today no matter the defensive play call. If you enjoy it more power to you. JMO

Plays pretty much the same. Slants still overpowered and same plays from 5 years ago are still effective today no matter the defensive play call. If you enjoy it more power to you. JMO

I did give it a try and even though I had a entertaining games I did not see anything different gameplay-wise to '21 or '20 for that matter. Then again I don't play entire seasons/10 year franchises so I might have missed the small changes. Its not bad, I think I would just do '21 with updated roster

I did give it a try and even though I had a entertaining games I did not see anything different gameplay-wise to '21 or '20 for that matter. Then again I don't play entire seasons/10 year franchises so I might have missed the small changes. Its not bad, I think I would just do '21 with updated roster

Right. You can't go wrong with playing the past two iterations of the seires. The only thing that really intrigues me about Madden 22 is the big scouting update that is supposed to be coming. I'm a big franchise guy. I might be tempted to grab it on sale when PSN has their black friday deals.

whats up here! they did just plow you?! ;)

when i watched some moments of that video i thought to myself, it must be the same AI logic EA is using in FIFA! ;) i dont have much of a clue american football wise but still i can see some AI behaviour is a bit off. when they should just grab one player nearby or other "simple stuff"...

whats your take on that, @Becanes ?

whats up here! they did just plow you?! ;)

when i watched some moments of that video i thought to myself, it must be the same AI logic EA is using in FIFA! ;) i dont have much of a clue american football wise but still i can see some AI behaviour is a bit off. when they should just grab one player nearby or other "simple stuff"...

whats your take on that, @Becanes ?
I was the Dolphins. :).

Give me some specific examples of the AI logic. I was playing against another person so maybe that's what you are talking about. I haven't really seen any issues with the Madden AI. Now FIFA AI is a different animal.

I was the Dolphins. :).

Give me some specific examples of the AI logic. I was playing against another person so maybe that's what you are talking about. I haven't really seen any issues with the Madden AI. Now FIFA AI is a different animal.
alright then! congrats! :LOL:

check 27:05: thought that was the AI not grabing Nr. 7 of TB! but thats down to your inputs then?

Been playimg this more than anything really. Dolphins.

Tinker with the sliders but on top difficulty.

I do also make my own roster with created players, alongside their roster, won first 2 superbowls, them was on a perfect season and lost in the sb, season 4 and Im on another perfect season attempt.

Dont use money restrictions so have got good flexibility in acquiring players had brady a few years think hes 49 now, also guya like beckham. Jr, chase, hunt, smith to name a few. Gesicki is quality too.

Really looking forward to 23 as Dolphins have acquired a few good players this year.

FD

Been playimg this more than anything really. Dolphins.

Tinker with the sliders but on top difficulty.

I do also make my own roster with created players, alongside their roster, won first 2 superbowls, them was on a perfect season and lost in the sb, season 4 and Im on another perfect season attempt.

Dont use money restrictions so have got good flexibility in acquiring players had brady a few years think hes 49 now, also guya like beckham. Jr, chase, hunt, smith to name a few. Gesicki is quality too.

Really looking forward to 23 as Dolphins have acquired a few good players this year.

FD
Looks like you need to use money restrictions to make it harder. Seems to easy for you.

Back
Top Bottom