Searching for Realism Mod for FIFA 22 (PC)

There is one from walker but as he decided to go patreon I don't think there will be any more free realism soon, I might take a look into it in the future.
Thats very unfortunate. I guess i have to wait a bit more on @FIFER Mods. Ive Enjoyed his mod back on fifa 20 and hoping to see a full version soon on Fifa 22.

Btw: Your Mod is awesome it really feels like the Next Gen Version keep your work going man :APPLAUD:

Thats very unfortunate. I guess i have to wait a bit more on @FIFER Mods. Ive Enjoyed his mod back on fifa 20 and hoping to see a full version soon on Fifa 22.
Well fifer's mod was decent but it needs a few tweak like player growth, u can get a player to 90+ ovr in just one or two seasons lol
Btw: Your Mod is awesome it really feels like the Next Gen Version keep your work going man :APPLAUD:
Thank you, I'm reworking it now using OS sliders as a base, hopefully it'll be released soon

i have fifa22 on pc but i see the colors very faded and unnatural is there a graphic mod to improve it? thank you
Yep there's quite a bunch of them, ppl usually use reshade preset made by others or nvidia filters (provided that u have nvidia graphic card ofc).
I only use FMG's High Visual Fidelity mod which increases overall graphic LOD and rendering stuffs.

Yep there's quite a bunch of them, ppl usually use reshade preset made by others or nvidia filters (provided that u have nvidia graphic card ofc).
I only use FMG's High Visual Fidelity mod which increases overall graphic LOD and rendering stuffs.
Our mindset are almost identical in terms of Reshade preset and choosing mods lol... :)

Back
Top Bottom