Godotelli

Stroking Silva's Hair
27 July 2012
Manchester
Manchester City
Thanks lads :WORSHIP:

Good luck for the rest of the season! Go and lift the Europa hat trick! :ROCK:

Beautiful city, beautiful club :)

Always liked this club since the years of Dani Alves, Fabiano, Renato, and many other great quirky players who I cannot recall now. They deserve their own Evo-Web thread!

Daniel Alves and Jesus Navas terrorizing teams down the right flank!

Adriano and Antonio Puerta (RIP) doing well on the left side.

The under-rated Julien Escude in center of defense, yeah that was a great team!

It would be a HELL of an achievement and something no other club has ever done before IF they could win it AGAIN for the 3rd consecutive year! That would be something. :WORSHIP:

I was pissed when Juve lost but don't mind Sevilla being in third now so they can try to do the Europa League hat-trick. Sevilla always have a fun team, again this season with Konoplyanka, Banega, Gameiro, Llorente etc. Hopefully we'll see Immobile hit his Torino form.

In the Final again (of course!)

If Sevilla win it they should rename it the Sevilla Cup

Hat Trick completed. Amazing achievement.

LiK4aLS.png

great team.. only shame they sell their best players to get to that step above in quality... Spain league would be much more interesting having a second "Atletico" in a team like Sevilla...

WOW, what an achievement....but I'm also thinking how they have been so well in Europa League, yet can't get past the group stage in CL?...as winners, they've always had a chance to compete in CL, yet can't replicate their success there...

I don't watch them enough to know, but anyone can shine some light on this?

also we should give credit to Unai Emery. that guy knows the shit if he can win the EL 3 times in a row and build new team for it every year. thats not coincidence anymore

The biggestadvantage Sevilla has is that they canconcentrate on the Euro League and the cup instead of La Liga where they normally never can compete with the big three and are far too good to fight against relegation. Also love Emery's football.

Best in the world at his position, and has been for a decade. It's incredible what he did during this time, putting to shame more reknown people.

Back
Top Bottom