Simoncelli's Passed Away

Shocking news. :(

When I heard this this morning I couldn't believe. RIP SuperSic.

Offtopic: I also heard about the earthquake in Turkey and I immediately remembered of you Kanouté. Hope things are ok my friend.

It happened in Van and Bitlis provinces that are in the east side of Turkey, its preliminary magnitude is 7.2 and it is said that there were very big damage on many buildings including houses, hospitals, student dormitories etc. I have an elder sister who's working in Bitlis province as a teacher, thank God we could reach her and she said they strongly felt it but she was fine but I'm afraid the number of deaths and injured people will increase by coming hours.

I and my family are living in Ankara which is far away from the region the eathquake has happened in. So, no worries for us, my friend. :)

RIP to Marco, he was a truly exciting young racer, definitely had a good future ahead of him.

Feel sorry for Edwards and Rossi as well, they'll have to live with being caught up in the accident that killed him. They couldn't do anything about it so they shouldn't feel any blame but certainly they'll be hurting as well.

Back
Top Bottom