Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Before I waste anytime on the game, I will wait for player reviews.
As the last one had really good review scores from media companies, when the reality was it was a shit Tomb Raider with very repetitive combat.

Plus, thanks to Placebo, I can now no longer even watch the game due to the running style of the guy.

Before I waste anytime on the game, I will wait for player reviews.
As the last one had really good review scores from media companies, when the reality was it was a shit Tomb Raider with very repetitive combat.

Plus, thanks to Placebo, I can now no longer even watch the game due to the running style of the guy.

The running position of the main character does look odd indeed. As for the tomb raider comparison, it almost immediately reminded me shadow of the tomb raider with the climbing path etc. I can't judge fighting yet, just blocking shots with the double light saber feels really easy. Just pressing a trigger, no timing involved. Never played a SW game before but the graphics look good.

If some one is interested to buy this game. I would recomend to wait to the Star Wars day for a sale on a key seller shop. "May the 4rce be with you." :D

If some one is interested to buy this game. I would recomend to wait to the Star Wars day for a sale on a key seller shop. "May the 4rce be with you." :D

Or get it from me. I really have no desire to play it at the moment. Ill let it go for $20 I have a key from my GPU

edit: Grabbed by the most handsome admin on earth

Last edited by a moderator:

I watched their video yesterday and it perfectly describe my experience with the game. I thought it was running ok at first despite the stuttering (likely the shader compilation ones. Funny enough there is already one when the game start at the company loading screen), but as soon as I reached the senator ship and second "friend" joined the scene, it ran really badly without using all my gpu (was around 70%). Inside the ship it was the worst, as it ran around 40fps with even lower gpu usage.

I just bought and played Ratchet and clank today on PC and it feels so similar to this one. From the gameplay to the atmosphere. R&C looks better visually though and runs smoother.

Still preferred the 1st one myself.

Did enjoy it though.

Mind you the start was a bit bizarre for me, didn't feel anything for the first group I was with and didn't even know who they were so didn't get the whole feel for the moment in the main characters eyes.

FD

Back
Top Bottom