The Day Before [PC/PS5/XBS]

Plus you can ride vehicles, as you can see in the trailer, which means it must be an open-world game.
Edit: Oh crab,😨😰😥😓😅😂The commentator had already confirmed that at the begining of the trailer.

Last edited:
Yeah, Dead Matter looks good.
Going back to The Day Before, one thing I'm concerned about this MMO PvP survival game is there might be hacks as usuall(especially on PC platform), and I wonder if this smaller game company could manage them properly.

Last edited:
It depends on how the servers are run.
Will it be private servers or just public servers.

Every PC game has the chance for hacks but hacking isn't as rife as people think - PUBG is meant to be one of the worse games for hacking, and I have only played the game and been killed by a hacker about 6/7 times in the hundreds of games I have played.

I will most likely buy the game when it is released, but they will have to price it competitively, especially during Early Access.
It would also have to do something special with the PC market full of MMO games and good ones.

Last edited:
The Day Before seems to imply it has SP content? If that's the case or it's possible to play PvE then I'm interested, if there's no way to escape PvP then I have zero interest :)

It depends on how the servers are run.
Will it be private servers or just public servers.

Every PC game has the chance for hacks but hacking isn't as rife as people think - PUBG is meant to be one of the worse games for hacking, and I have only played the game and been killed by a hacker about 6/7 times in the hundreds of games I have played.

I will most likely buy the game when it is released, but they will have to price it competitively, especially during Early Access.
It would also have to do something special with the PC market full of MMO games and good ones.

It's true, but regardless of how hacking actually being rife, people would be bound to leave the game owing to the unpleasant experience and the fear of bumping into an unpleasant one once again. I remember the Dark Zone of the first Division, and hackers, and people's breakaway. That's my concern.

The Day Before seems to imply it has SP content? If that's the case or it's possible to play PvE then I'm interested, if there's no way to escape PvP then I have zero interest :)

Me too.

Yeah I'll be playing it on PC, and solo/PvE, don't do MP/Pvp, haven't checked how much of the game is MP but if there's no PvE I won't be playing it :)

Current release date: 21st June 2022 (will almost certainly be delayed IMO)...

This is without doubt the game that has me most excited, imagine a perfect blend of The Division/State of Decay and similar games:

New trailer:

Good references (Div/SOD)
Looking fw to it.
I'm currently restarting The Division ,and now with the FPS boost on my Xbox it's soooo smooth!

Owls Musical, Qara, Milton - nice. :D

How big is SP going to be? Only thing i am interested in

They haven't given much away at the moment, but they said that you don't have to engage in PvP if you don't want too.
It seems like the Division, but by the sounds of it, it is going to be a lot more open world than the division was.

I will definitely give the game a go on release, but looking forward to Dead Matter a lot more, although that seems like it will never be released.

How have I never heard of Dead Matter! Looks really nice, love the unique setting :)

It does look incredible and had I known about the Kickstarter would of purchased it.
The game just looks like a proper update of DayZ, which still to this day is the best Zombie game (DayZ Epoch).

They have stated it will be up to 100 players online eventually with even a single player sandbox for people who want that.
But when I play it, it will just be in a locked private server with mates.
Dead Matter is due to enter Steam Early Access sometime this year, but absolutely no rough date has been given.

Game has now been delayed again till March 2023, as they have switched to the Unreal 5 engine.
However if we see it before September, I will be incredibly shocked.

statement-1651742730455.png

Back
Top Bottom