The Last Of Us

I was actually joking about my Ellie mod comment.

But this is the girl who should of been cast as Ellie, as would also of made sense in the sequel series.

unbelievable_101_unit_01125r.jpg

Yep she's a great actress, loved her in Justified, problem is she's too old now. She's 26! Hadn't realised she had read for the role though: https://ustoday.news/booksmart-star-kaitlyn-dever-almost-played-ellie-in-the-last-of-us/

Never realised she was so old, only thought she was possibly 21-23.
I saw her in the Netflix show the pic is from and thought she was very good in it and she certainly looks more like Ellie than Bella Ramsey.

But yes they would never of hired her to play a 14 year old at 26, although they do have 30 somethings playing high school kids quite often.

Man, they are tearing it apart on Steam reviews due to it being apparently really poorly optimized. Already played it on Ps3 and don't think I'll pick it up until they'll decide to port part 2.. still disappointing to hear.

Last edited:
Man, they are tearing it apart on Steam reviews due to it being apparently really poorly optimized. Already played it on Ps3 and don't think I'll pick it up until they'll decide to port part 2.. still disappointing to hear.
What did they expect? The port was handled by Iron Galaxy! These devs can't even port a bottle of port wine to a glass.

Tried the game last night very briefly.
I say briefly as it took about 10 minutes to install the shaders before being able to play the game.

I done a few bits and the game runs 'OK' on PC, with a 4090 only managing between 75-90+ FPS completely maxed out in 4K.

Not played played the PS5 version of the game, but even in the small bits I played graphically it is a massive step up from the PS4 Pro remaster.

Unfortunately not going to play it anymore over the next week or so as going to try and finish Resident Evil 4 before playing this.

Back
Top Bottom