The PC Troubleshooting Thread

millossobek

The 3-Stars Cup
19 December 2020
South America
Millonarios FC
Hi bros!

I was searching for a thread which covered this topic, but couldn't find one. Basically I'd like to start a thread which covers general PC (or any other type of computer) issues, like for example, hard drive, monitor, memory, performance, or any other software or hardware issue that we might encounter. Think of if as a "computer technical assistance" type of thread.

I guess I'll get the ball rolling: Have any of you had issues with Windows 11 updates? My Windows performed a pretty big "mandatory update" recently and since then, my computer has been quite laggy and slow.. It always seems like the hard drive is "reading something".. Sometimes I feel these updates are so heavy that they actually detract from the performance. Do you guys disable Windows Updates or do you install them all? How necessary are they?

Hope this thread is useful for any technical issues we might encounter! :TU:

We used to have separate threads a few years ago and I think at the time I discussed with Emroth to merge all the PC threads into the PC Gaming Thread which is now pinned at the top of the other threads.

That thread where any and every PC topic is discussed not just gaming.
So if you want to post anything in regards to PC Troubleshooting, I would post in there as it is a generic PC posting ground for anything from technical support to talking about any PC games in general.

Back
Top Bottom