The Retrogaming Thread! [8-bit/16-bit/32-bit/64-bit]

Right, if we're talking technically, almost all games are BTA (beat them all) haha, in which you have to beat everyone to pass to the next scene like you said!

But I guess this is what I mean by retro BTA (I know them as beat-em-ups): Final Fight, Knights of the Round, Streets of Rage, King of Dragons, etc!
These go along with Batman Returns I posted earlier. Not exactly platformer action like Ghouls N Ghosts or Tiger Road (which of course we can cover later!!) but more like up and down, side to side, beat up all enemies with fists, kicks, swords, katanas, etc.. You get the idea. :TU:

I've noticed there are soo many of these games in retrogaming!

Last edited:
Well guys, I guess I'll start the "beat-em-up" genre with perhaps the most famous one of all. Final Fight!! This is I would say, in Arcade and especially SNES version, the most recognized beat-em-up of them all. One particular thing about this one, is that I think the SNES version was actually more polished than the arcade! Needless to say both are brilliant. I believe the Western release had Cody and Haggar, and the Japanese edition had Guy replacing Cody.. In anycase Final Fight Guy was also released later on, who was my favorite character to play with! Who can forget the Andores, El Gado, Holly Wood, Thrasher, Katana, Wang Who, Bill Bull, Axl/Slash and the generic bad dudes Bred/Dug/Jake/Simons? Absolute classic. I will post "Final Fight Guy" here! :TU:

Last edited:
Continuing on with the BTA/beat-em-up genre, King of Dragons is another one of my favorites! A Classic hack and slash, with the classic medieval lineup, you can choose between a dwarf, elf, wizard, fighter, mage, archer, and cleric.. I remember the Cleric being my favorite character in this one. Two versions for King of Dragons: Arcade which of course was excellent, and also a very good SNES port which kept the entire spirit of the game intact! Loved the stages, the music, and the classic feeling, definitely one of my favorites!!

Last edited:
Mate just something i learned recently:
Original Final Fight Snes missed one Stage, for that i was aware, but not that they re-added it on Final Fight Guy @millossobek
There's also a hack with Cody, restored arcade names (the Samurai is named Sodom in the arcade lol) and the missing stage + some stuffs.

Even if it seems not possible to add the 3 in the same time, that guy did a great job / but no idea if there's an "Arcade restoration" version for Final Fight Guy.
Needs to check on Romhacking, there's others ppf hack ;) )

The best version with restoration is the Mega-CD one with the Arcade patch : sounds, feelings and all stuffs looks exactly like the arcade, you need to check very closer to see the missing colors from the Megadrive palette but to me it's invisible.
The original Mega-CD was already the best version but that "Arcade Edition"... Damn, those hack are a bless, especially restorations ones :PRAY:

Good game too King of the Dragons. A bit easy from my memories, but nice ambiance, animations and graphisms (graphically it's Arcade level). Needs to retry it with higher difficulty

Wow, I had no idea there was a missing stage from the SNES Final Fight version! Definitely worth more looking into!!

One thing I've noticed about the SNES version though, is that the sounds seem a lot more polished than the arcade version! Or maybe it's my MAME version that has some unpolished sounds or perhaps not as clear? But now I'm gonna replay the arcade version to see what this whole missing stage thing is about!! :TU:

Often they adapt to Snes sound chip, tracks often but sounds effects sometimes.
I don't know, it's not really an improvement but a difference : you could also prefers the Snes sounds effect than the Arcade one ;)

.... But i remember on some MAME game, the sound is a bit "cracky". There's multiple version for one Roms (1.00, 2.00 revision etc.) which are more compatible with mame. For using those improved or changed versions : you need the main rom (simple to guess : it the one with the more Megabytes, the others are very small)

Mortal Kombat II for example got a tons of version. And the best or should i say the more compatible is the one called "Prototype", that's the one i use as i love that game.

'ssup dudes, been a while. Uh, I don't know if recent games that are influenced by retro classics belong here, but I'll post it anyways :PP

I'm currently playing Infernax, it's a Castlevania inspired game that came out this year, and I'm having a blast. It's definitely short, but it's a cool experience. For fans of the genre ("metroidvania", or other wise) I really believe it's worth the discount price (whenever it goes on sale).

Infernax! That looks really cool! Reminds me of Castlevania 2, Simon's Quest in parts! I might consider getting it! What a soundtrack too, very rock/metal! :ROCK: I love it because it defnitely feels like an 8 bit game, perhaps even intermediate between 8 and 16!

Definitely bro, I think indie games that have the spirit of retrogaming belong here! In fact, I bought due to @vialli82 's recommendation, the newest indie remake of GnG, Ghosts n Goblins, Resurrection!! (Which I think also belongs here because in many ways it resembles a 32 bit game!!)

It's not indie @millossobek : it's professional and made by Capcom and the guys behind GNG themselves!

So you can wait from something really authentich, unique and with big quality. All 2D games aren't indies.

Also one thing : i misunderstood the difficulty "order": the higher you got, the hardest the game is.
The hardest difficulty you lost your can be touched 2 times. The others, it's 3, 4, or 5 depending where Arthur was touched in his armor.

Talking about indies, thanks for sharing INFERNAX @crustcyb , it look like a Souls like again in 2D, there's some Castelvania sprites lookalike but it doesn't made me think to that game at all. Its rare that an Indie is not a copy-paste from an old 8-16 bits game . It looks unique, i like it.

BroForce for example is in that category, but i don't like too small sprites and too much "8 bits" with very squared pixels which doesn't really represent what kind of image we really got in the past, but more a parody of it. 95% of pixel arts games made the exact same mistake... Sadly.
INFERNAX doesn't looks too squared, at least good enough to represent a mix 8-16 bits game i loved to play.

Infernax! That looks really cool! Reminds me of Castlevania 2, Simon's Quest in parts! I might consider getting it! What a soundtrack too, very rock/metal! :ROCK: I love it because it defnitely feels like an 8 bit game, perhaps even intermediate between 8 and 16!
It TOTALLY feels like Castlevania 2, dude (only better, without the shortcomings :LOL: ). And yes, music included! It was the very first game that came to mind when I started playing Infernax, you're 100% correct. And yeah, it's a little better in terms of graphics than 8-bit Nintendo (with really cool graphics on cutscenes), but not as good as 16-bit. You should definitely try it mate, I'm sure you'll like it.

Speaking of Castlevania 2, I'm not sure if you guys ever checked romhacking.net... It has hacks for Castlevania 2 that fixes a lot of frustrating stuff like the jumping, the knocking back when hit, and the day/night cycle transition (not to mention the translation mistakes). I tested on my NES emulator and It's AWESOME :SHOCK:

Talking about indies, thanks for sharing INFERNAX @crustcyb , it look like a Souls like again in 2D, there's some Castelvania sprites lookalike but it doesn't made me think to that game at all. Its rare that an Indie is not a copy-paste from an old 8-16 bits game . It looks unique, i like it.
It's totally not copy / paste dude, you're correct. It feels like Castlevania (speaking of the gameplay), more than it looks like it, for sure. I'm having a blast playing it.

@vialli82 Right! I knew it was Capcom (especially due to the huge Capcom logo at the beginning :LOL: ), The term "indie" must've just slipped my mind. :LMAO: Haha, I think it's awesome that the company decided to do a full reboot, but respecting the original game's mechanics and most importantly its spirit! Tecmo should do it with the classic Ninja Gaidens! And also DataEast with the Double Dragons!

Speaking of Castlevania 2, I'm not sure if you guys ever checked romhacking.net... It has hacks for Castlevania 2 that fixes a lot of frustrating stuff like the jumping, the knocking back when hit, and the day/night cycle transition. I tested on my NES emulator and It's AWESOME :SHOCK:

Bro, what Simon's Quest hack do you most recommend?? Sometmes I've played some hacks, like for example Link to the Past, Goddess of Wisdom, which completely changes the game but it's still very good. You should check it out if you like Link to the Past. :)

Oh, and speaking of indie games (haha for real this time), I think you will enjoy this one, the link is in the description. It's called Maldita Castilla, and it was developed by Spanish game designers! (I posted this one here before, but since we are talking GnG, and indie games, I thought I'd recommend it once again)!

It TOTALLY feels like Castlevania 2, dude (only better, without the shortcomings :LOL: ). And yes, music included! It was the very first game that came to mind when I started playing Infernax, you're 100% correct. And yeah, it's a little better in terms of graphics than 8-bit Nintendo (with really cool graphics on cutscenes), but not as good as 16-bit. You should definitely try it mate, I'm sure you'll like it.

Speaking of Castlevania 2, I'm not sure if you guys ever checked romhacking.net... It has hacks for Castlevania 2 that fixes a lot of frustrating stuff like the jumping, the knocking back when hit, and the day/night cycle transition. I tested on my NES emulator and It's AWESOME :SHOCK:

It's totally not copy / paste dude, you're correct. It feels like Castlevania (speaking of the gameplay), more than it looks like it, for sure. I'm having a blast playing it.
In fact, as i didn't owned a NES : i ain't that much Castlevania fan, no nostalgia about that game unfortunately (no chance to play with)
I retried and i like the Snes versions, there's one restoring the 1st i don't remember the name, but i ain't a fan of NES versions. To me as i never really played with it : it didn't aged well i through for the 1st, ennemies looks a bit too basics (in comparison to Ninja Gaiden series for example).

But Castelvania 2 seemed better overall : i feel less forced to play it just for discover a classic. Just my 2 cents about someone who discover an old classic, just to say that others classics aged better but it's my personnal opinion ;) the game is still better than average.

Ah yes about GNG Resurrection, there's two path : one got the Ghost'n'Goblins monsters (but the level are completely revamped, it's very dynamic/interractive) and the second path is more Ghouls'n'Ghosts lookalike, with Zombie looking like a reaper.

... But the boss are Similar, like the Cyclop on G'n'Goblins.

Edit : i own Maldita Castilla since it was out lol, on PC first but then on PS4 the "ex" version, just to play it on a bigger screen. For the low price... It deserved well to send some money (i owned a version for free on PC). No idea about what EX version brings through, what differences it got, and i didn't checked neither.

Last edited:
Bro, what Simon's Quest hack do you most recommend?? Sometmes I've played some hacks, like for example Link to the Past, Goddess of Wisdom, which completely changes the game but it's still very good. You should check it out if you like Link to the Past.
I'm familiar with some Link to the Past hacks, but since I think the original was already a pretty damn good game, I didn't mind getting it. I guess I'm more inclined to get hacks for games that have a lot of shortcomings / bugs :LOL: like Castlevania 2, or the original Zelda (NES) and Zelda 2 (also NES).

I combined 2 hacks for Castlevania 2 mate, here they are:

- Castlevania II English Re-translation (+Map)
- Castlevania 2: Improved Controls

Read the "Improved Controls" description CAREFULLY, as it has an important note on how to make it compatible with the Re-translation (+ Map). If you're having trouble, send me a PM and I'll gladly help you out.

I'm familiar with some Link to the Past hacks, but since I think the original was already a pretty damn good game, I didn't mind getting it. I guess I'm more inclined to get hacks for games that have a lot of shortcomings / bugs :LOL: like Castlevania 2, or the original Zelda (NES) and Zelda 2 (also NES).

Exactly the same here. I took Hack "Improvement" like colors palette for Megadrive, or slowdown removed for Super GNG, or even Final Fight with added one level or SFII Arcade Edition with all what missing from Arcade put in the game etc.
But never a complete game changer. I always check about the original with "improvement" or some translated (many Jap games. City Hunter on PC Engine got a translation only 2 years ago : it's is a superb game, even the music is took from the anime)

One thing I love about these "new" retro games is that they follow the spirit of the original retrogaming! With Huntdown, I really feel like it was inspired on Metal Slug, but with kind of a Cyberpunk feel. Definitely looks very cool!

Speaking of which, I think Metal Slug is worth re-visiting. :) An absolute classic which has amazing replay value.. I believe there are like 6 or 7 editions of this game, however one thing I really like is that all the editions were really similar to each other, kind of continuations of the previous ones! I didn't discover it until much later, through Neo-Geo emulators, endless fun for a long time! The combination of comic-book graphics and insane action, what a game, considered as one of the best shoot em up sagas along with Contra! :TU:

Last edited:
I discovered Metal Slug on one version on an Arcade machine. It's ultra hard without Unlimited continues haha, i passed just the first level then no more money. I was 15 years old, i remember where (in a restaurant in France) then i re-desicovered on another Arcade place.
... And i ended all the Neo-Geo version one after the other.

I love run'n'gun games, same as the indie game @crustcyb posted. But for Indie with pixel art... When they will add scanlines and filters FFS?? Well i don't know if there's the option on that game, but i tried plenty of indies and it's always the same issue.
Edit: i found there's a CRT filter for Huntdown. But too light and transparent, check on that vid :

Its very rare when Indies guys creating games on Pixel arts follow the "oldies" standards. I believe it's often young people fans of older games styles, they believe pixels were looking like that. Or they just don't care.

They did TV filters for example with Maldita Castilla as the team "Locomalito" got +- the same age as us, it's looking by far more natural at a certain distance : you don't see neither scanlines, and smoothing filter is not bad.

Just a simple + but not ultra necessary / Only scanlines or smooth are enough... BUT :
>They could make it even smoother for HDTV like the "2 pass" on Emulator : the option for a combination scanlines + smoothing (there's tons of smoothing system, but even the simplest, lighter and basic smoothing you can found, "bilinear" is okay with that combination)
Well, i said it to make it better regarding the Maldita Castilla : but i'm totally okay with just big scanlines or smooth filters.
The rendering is awesome on an HDTV or 4K, i may perhaps make some screenshoot from my Raspeberry when i will got some time. But well : it's good enough to me like i said you don't see big squared pixels at a certain distance.

Well, you probably don't care but i'm very very on filters since i started Emulation on 2004 with my first PC lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess it's all on personal opinion... I was just talking with Milloss about this. I guess I'm the opposite... Since I played so much on arcade cabinets, nowadays I wanna just "to hell with pixels" :LOL: I simply can't play old games with "pixelization" or scan lines, for example... not applicable to these new "retro" games like Infernax or Huntdown (since they have no "modern" filters by default). But for older games on emulators, I MUST have a graphic filter like xBRZ or ScaleFX applied... Otherwise I just can't get myself to play it, unfortunately 🙁

Continuing with the beat-em-up/BTA genre, I'd like to shed a spotlight on this one! Warriors of Fate! This one is quite unique because I can't remember many games of this genre which take place in Ancient China! The sprites are large and lively, and most importantly it is action packed! This is also a different case personally because I never played this one and just recently discovered it through MAME! It's right up my alley, as it meets a genre of arcades I really enjoy plus Ancient Chinese characters, which I'm also a fan of! :TU:

Yeah, I guess it's all on personal opinion... I was just talking with Milloss about this. I guess I'm the opposite... Since I played so much on arcade cabinets, nowadays I wanna just "to hell with pixels" :LOL: I simply can't play old games with "pixelization" or scan lines, for example... not applicable to these new "retro" games like Infernax or Huntdown (since they have no "modern" filters by default). But for older games on emulators, I MUST have a graphic filter like xBRZ or ScaleFX applied... Otherwise I just can't get myself to play it, unfortunately 🙁
Before i wasn't at all "scanlines" i wanted a filter without it (for old games) smooth exactly like you xBRZ the best one or even old 2xSai, SuperEagle etc. tons of it (even if the best is 2xBRZ on any monitor)... Now some of them they looks a bit blurry but when i didn't got a 1080p monitor... It was pretty smooth on a lower resolution. It's since when i got HDTV / 1920x1080 monitor, 4K TV etc. then i tried scanlines as those filters were a bit too "rounded" and many old games seemed a bit unnatural to me. So i tried scanlines or CRT filters and the combo was magnificent.
Now i can't play any pixel game with a filter lol.

In fact i'm like you, i can play those indies without filters, but not oldies lol. I just say that it's better with.
One thing i believe when i saw some vid :I just checked Huntdown + others indies "pixel arts" on vids recorded on a CRT : it's looking super good as it was probably made on it, for it.

I would really like to buy a CRT with an Yuv cable to be honest as it's the best signal... But the issue is the place for it, i can found somewhere but i can't play anymore on small TV lol. I want something big enough and it's more place again.
I could have for free to my cousin living in France a Sony Trinitron, last model, perfect for it. But i forgot and also was a bit let's say uneasy to ask for it.

Those look pretty cool! Very action packed! :TU:

Speaking of Ninja-Based games, here's an arcade classic: Strider! I was actually more aware of this as a kid in the Mega Drive / Genesis version. I remember reading in a gamepro back in the 90's when I was very young that Strider was rated as one of the best games of the year, the article had super reviews but since I never had a Mega Drive, I didn't get to play it until much later! In anycase great game, the sprites are very large, and I thnk it's one of those games in which the 16 bit version was a great port of the arcade!

Never, in fact i rarely play indie game, but damn the first is a real homage to Ninja Gaiden! Even the moves, posture, blade from back to up slash etc.

Edit @crustcyb
I'm on a project + life > busy, but i will for sure play some indies games when i'm done. I took notes. There's a lot of it, i got no idea what to start but i'll need some games with kinda small lifespan. To start and switch between some new game :
The issue is a got also a lot of 60-70 euros AAA games i didn't finished yet lol, and practically all Souls like. Demon's Souls or Nioh 2, i restarted Nioh 1 from the start as i was completely lost when i restarted.
And ftm i'm on GOW PS4 (on PS5). I've been too much into retrogaming, PES PS2 especially + Megadrive discovering, i need a bit of modern gaming (even if i'm still stucked in Retro right now with my PES 2008 PS2 project hahaha)

The other is less lookalike but i know a lot of stuff with super "controllability" like they do often with indies games.
The one i will show is not (at all) the same style, but it make me think a lot in movement to that one.

Much more 8 bits game, but with tons of animations impossible even on a 16 bits (that's the magic of indies games on pixel art to me) and super fast gameplay. The guy in the video say it's totally what he wanted, and he's a very good reviewer. He made me want to play that game, it's so "you can do what you want gameplay", kinda like Cyber Shadow.

The "Dash" button kinda like Cyber Shadow (also very important in Wario Land). But it's a plateformer more than a hack'n'slash game.
That's for example, the game i don't give a damn about filter etc. and it's so NES, even old PC in terms of color, but i found the replica very well done and the choice of colours perfect.

Garlic (PC - Steam / No idea if there's on console but i don't think)

Edit:
Yes Strider i don't remember somoeone have posted it but it's a classic, especially the Megadrive version and Arcade, but also for Strider 2 and (again) Arcade and PSX (a bit different than the original, 2.5D game)is a super mix of Action-Plateform-Hack'n'slash. Kinda unique in his genre. Like a future Ninja.
The jump and turn with slash is a nice found for attack and for the action package.

Last edited:
It doesn't have this place here, but as we're talking Indies and 2D games just a small O.T. (i won't reproduce it don't worry) but just to say that Konami still release some games... The first version is out on NES. I didn't know it was from Konami when i saw the trailer, but i was like :SHOCK:
Many 3D games doesn't reach, to me at least, that level of art and beauty. But it's kinda super violent lol, i love the dark theme/ambiance and the Japanese mythology and design. The guy looks like a mix with a Samurai and a Kabuki character (japanese theatre)

It's kinda like Okami style (don't remember the name of the graphical system) but in 2.5D. It's not really an indie but whatever, It's kinda the same as GNG made by Capcom, Or Strider Remake, Bionic Commando Rearmed : they were all inspired by 2D Indies success and old school gameplay.

It's one game i wanted to buy directly as even if it's 2D gameplay, the game looks like at least as a PS4 game in terms.

Getsu Fuma Den (Probably all plateform such as PS4-One-PC-Switch)

@vialli82 I remember you told me about Getsufumaden a while back. I also really like Japanese mythology, Kabuki and Noh theater aesthetics, and the game looks really smooth. I really think there should be more games which show this kind of Japanese mythology, gods, spirits etc.. That one looks cool, and does a very good job recreating the Japanese cultural feeling to it!

Sticking to the theme of Japanese mythology, this is a very different kind of game. The continuation of the excellent Ninja-Kun Majou No Boken and Ashura No Shou.. This is Super Ninja Kun! Even though this has the "kawaii" presentation, don't be fooled as it is not a basic game, it's actually one of the better sagas out there, both for 8 bit and 16 bit! I think it also has some themes of Japanese mythology (especially the bosses), and also in the NES version, it included some hanafuda cards! :TU: I believe I posted Majou no Boken before, so here I post Ashura No Shou, which is the NES version with more stages, and also Super Ninja Kun!

Forgot about it but loved Super Ninja Kun! Didn't got the chance to play it on NES (man, the NES catalog is gigantic)
The roll, running etc. that's what i love in some plateformer.

I remember that one, for the time it was easy to finish but in fact i retried it and if found the game hard 😅
We were so used about playing hardcore games...

Alex Kidd in Shinobi World (Master System exclusive)
I loved the way you could trap a stick in the decor, then make Alex turn and launch him like a bullet, pretty fun too.
Also the introduction, when the real Shinobi share his strength with Alex Kidd to transform him into a ninja

Now, another game, designed by Akira Toryama and story too, you probably see the first somewhere...
Only the first was translated, i don't think the others are as it's like a manga, sad as the story is interesting, a lot of humor.

Go! Go! Ackman (Super Famicom only)

I took a quick look at full gameplay from the 2 and 3, and there's a lot of gameplay switch (on a bike by behind like a Moto game etc.)

Man, Super Ninja Kun from what I've played has easy to normal difficulty level. The original Ninja Kuns for NES, that's another story, Ashura no Shou is especially hard! I haven't been able to pass the third stage yet!. :LOL:

Haha! Those two games sound awesome!! Alex Kidd is famous I think, renowned in Mega Drive circle as one of the more memorable games and Go Go Ackman looks so funny, with quirky Japanese characters! I think I will try both :) Speaking of which, I think I might've posted this one before, but I think it is in a way similar to the two games you just posted @vialli82. The Legend of the Mystical Ninja!! This is one of the more colorful games and I think is so cool showing traditional Japanese culture with humor!! I think it goes really well with the two above!! :TU:

I remember we talked about this game paaages ago but just to know : Legend of Mystical Ninja = Ganbare Goemon / but in English 😉
Weird they didn't sorted the 2 and 3 on English too. That serie is considered as the funniest and more complete BTA from SNES.
(Fortunately now we got all versions translations thanks to hacks haha)

About the first Ninja-Kun, i won't lie but from what i see i ain't a big fan lol. There's way better on NES, it's kinda empty and look like one of the very first games released on that console. Perhaps it is? That's probably the reason. It seems kinda cheap and very limited let's say to be honest lol
But Super Ninja-Kun, very underestimated game. Perhaps it was less attiring people because it looked a bit childish? The character looking too simple (to me it doesn't matter : it's a ninja, point) ? No idea.

Yeah, you're right that it is one of the earliest games in the console haha. But sometimes I quite enjoy those very early games, the simplicity of them is refreshing to me. It may be basic for some people but I've actually had a lot of fun with the first Ninja Kuns, just simple and straightforward fun. Plus I like the main character! :LMAO: :LOL:

Yes! Mystical Ninja is Ganbare Goemon! :TU:

Also, I like some of those childish cartoony games, for example Goemon, Alex Kidd, Yoshi's Island, and here's another one with Cartoony look that I quite enjoy! Super Adventure Island! ;)

Last edited:
It's the copy-paste from the very first Wonder Boy in fact (nothing related to the II and III etc.), from Sega. It was out on PC Engine too

The two Wonder Boy who were "different" just to see : i started it on Arcade and was a big fan of the second.
As they're both Arcade games, they couldn't create an Action-RPG so they've made something different but cool for the III.

Wonder Boy (
Still got the music in my head lol) out on every port except NES > called Adventure Island but as the game got a big success :
Out on practically every console i know, 8 bits. Master System and even more Gamegear version are practically Arcade-similar

Wonder Boy III in Monster Lair (Arcade, Megadrive, PC Engine, DOS)
Note : that one looks more like the Wonder Boy typed "medieval-warrior"

Super Adventure Island on SNES took the same "base", but revamped it also for the sequels. Thanks as the gameplay from the very first version was good and needed some sequel that Nintendo took and bring some extra-stuffs on it. Never really get into it but it was (again) on my big list of game to do/finish lol

Also, one game which is
-Megadrive : Similar to Arcade
-Super Nes : Different to Arcade regarding levels gaming system, etc. (i even believe there's a "restoration" hack for it) BUT there's 2 sequel on SNES. Not on Arcade or Megadrive.

Joe and Mac : Caveman Ninja
Loved that game too. I played it a lot on Arcade, then on Snes. I discovered that it was different later when i replayed both one after another, to check differences. But both (Arcade port Megadrive and Snes unique) are great.

Another game different on console than on Arcade : Toki (Megadrive). They did a restoration hack too ;)
They made it more "Adventure-plateform" than just Action : same as Joe and Mac.

TOKI : Going Ape Spirit
Megadrive version : but it's out on tons of PC-games (Amiga, Atari ST) and other consoles.

NOTE/ i always post the first version i discovered a game, with some exception when i don't remember.
I played first on Megadrive, then Amiga and last Arcade than game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom