The TV Show Thread

I've watched the first couple of episodes of Mad Men. Enjoyed them a lot to be honest. Should watch some more in the next few days. :))

Oh, and I'm about to go get Arrested Development. I've heard it's brilliant and since pretty much every show I watch is on a break right now I may as well give it a go.

Mad Men... any watchers? Absolutely love it!

Yes its good i like how well its all set up for era i started watching because was comparisons to Sopranos but not in that league for me.

Oh and Generation Kill awesome :) The Unit series 4 September 28th cant wait for that. :)

Mad Men is quality.

miguel, go for AD : best comedy I've ever seen. All the characters are crazy. You will like it more than IASIPhilly.

You can keep watching AD over and over as well, it always gives you something else on each viewing.

Anyone watch Rescue Me, Bones, The Closer, Weeds, Californication?

Mad Men... any watchers? Absolutely love it!

Watched the pilot and didn't like it, all characters are unappealing and the story held no interest for me.

Not heard of it, doesn't sound too interesting looking at TV.com

I've just got Generation Kill after hearing good things about it.

Watched up the halfway through the 2nd episode of GK but will finish the series one day.

The Closer.

None. Tried to watch Bones, seemed alright but didn't quite grab me. Weeds is supposed to be good though, I should get around to watching that.

Rescue Me : I'm finishing season 4. Special, since it could last forever and it should be renammed "The Denis Leary Show". Great actor, great characters but not everybody likes it.

Weeds : Very good even with a weaker season 3.

Californication : I've watch all episodes of season 1 in a row, I liked it but I don't think I'll be able to watch it and enjoy every week.

Californication is cool.
Bones I just followed the last season, its an okay show
I also followed the Psych second season and loved it, think I will get the 1st season dvds.
Another quality comedy is the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon one of the best thing on tele along with Cameron :w00t:

Another quality comedy is the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon one of the best thing on tele along with Cameron :w00t:

Indeed, it's a fantastic show. Besides Kaley Cuoco is fucking gorgeous. :))

Both this and How I Met Your Mother are back next Monday. I can't wait. :DD

Watched the first episode of a show called True Blood yesterday. Its about vampires and them being accepted into society. Worth a watch if you like that kind of weird stuff

Still not got around to watching True Blood. Think I might watch the first episode of "Sons Of Anarchy" tonight.

yeah its quality, slow burner but well written!

aswell as the writing the red head that works in the office and Don Drapers missus are pretty pretty pretty fit!

is there a second season?

Ye already on 8th ep of Season 2 going well so far better not say to much or will spoil it. :))

Holy shit! It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back! Two episodes! :w00t:

I didn't know the 4th season was starting on the 18th. Thought it wouldn't be back before the end of the month.

I really should go to bed though. :((

Watched the first episode of Sons Of Anarchy, I can definately see why people are saying it's similar to The Sopranos. Decent show, some interesting characters and some damn nasty people in it. I'll probably stick with this one.

Back
Top Bottom