The Walking Dead

I was very disappointed with the last 3 episodes, specially this last one. There was nothing in it, and to me the ending was poor and rushed.

I liked very much the first episode, and 2nd was quite good. From then on, when the series focuses on typical characters with typical bloody plots, it gets boring.

I'm the opposite, like most others I've read, in that I think they've moved away from the comics a bit too much. I'm hoping that they stay more faithful to the comic in the future :D

Not my thing either, when I read Dags post was expecting to be at least as good as the pilot, which is a tremendous episode.
And it was not, actually far from it, overrall I only rate espisode 1 and 3.
But then again, the whole zombie thing was never my thing no matter what movie, except Shaun of the Dead.

V+ is shit at times.

I sat down the other night to watch some of these episodes and found that episode 2 and 3 only partially recorded. There was nothing else on at the same time recording and the box never went dead or powered down. They just both only recorded about 14 minutes worth for the fun of it.

Are the on on demand?

I won't be disappointed if Lori and Carl get torn apart by Zombies. :P

The moral of episode one this season; zombies are attracted to a bottle of crappy wine shattering. Should've just gone for the boxed wine..less noise...everyone knows that..idiot.

I'm really enjoying season 5 so far. They're definitely pushing the boundaries. Last season felt a bit 'PG' in comparison.

First half of the season is over. The last few episodes were really good and the mid season finale was sad. :CRY: No more rinse and repeat in the 2nd half of the season. It`s time for the group to find a common goal/destination and work towards getting there.

Yeah enjoyed that, was a sad mid-season finale.

Think killing off Beth was a bit much, possibly one of the other members, as it seems it's all went downhill for that particular family, thankfully the hot sister ain't away yet :P . Although Beth was looking a bit fruit-loop to be honest as it went on.

One other thing, the people at the terminus. I thought I had saw a part of an episode were they seemed to be captured (the actual Terminus leader and another couple of people) or something and there was a couple of mean looking dudes at a fireplace. But it was just a short scene, but I never actually managed to recall the other people being in it again, or was I wrong? :BORED:

FD

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Worst episode ever, why did they have to kill the only character I didn't want to die. I could've taken Rick, even his baby.............. but why the big man. :CRY:

FD

Fear the Walking Dead? WTF.

Seriously they need to put an end to TWD soon, rather than hit us with another spin off.

FD

Hah, just noticed 4 years ago my post and its still going, I'm still watching but it's more out of habit now.

The Whisperers are possibly the most stupid thing theyve added.

A that rubbing shit and guts on you, when all you have to do is stumble along and to maybe be extra safe, put a mask on.

And Negan, ffs.

FD

Hah, just noticed 4 years ago my post and its still going, I'm still watching but it's more out of habit now.

The Whisperers are possibly the most stupid thing theyve added.

A that rubbing shit and guts on you, when all you have to do is stumble along and to maybe be extra safe, put a mask on.

And Negan, ffs.

FD
As stupid as it sounds, id rather if
zombies had evolved somehow and were able to communicate with each other, which was my first thought. Id rather that than clowns in masks living among them

Back
Top Bottom