Tom Clancy's The Division

So I'm back at this ,the game I started to play around Xmas 2019 and through the first covid wave (weird feeling).
I restarted since I wanted to do a fresh start on it.
Really enjoyable as a side game

The first or second one? 2nd one has some decent additions but nothing beats Survival and Underground for modes. The setting of New York in winter is perfect in the first game.

The first or second one? 2nd one has some decent additions but nothing beats Survival and Underground for modes. The setting of New York in winter is perfect in the first game.
First one mate ,I really liked D2 as well ,probably a better and smoother game ,but that snowy NYC is pretty hard to beat.
Had such weird vibe playing it when covid came knocking

Had such weird vibe playing it when covid came knocking

Yeah the story basically is a prediction of a similar pandemic to the one we faced, in a sense. I've done the main story/levelled to 30 around 4 or 5 times now over the years, very enjoyable.

I know they're doing a F2P Division now but hoping for a really good Division 3 not too long into the future, hopefully somewhere snowy again!

Yeah the story basically is a prediction of a similar pandemic to the one we faced, in a sense. I've done the main story/levelled to 30 around 4 or 5 times now over the years, very enjoyable.

I know they're doing a F2P Division now but hoping for a really good Division 3 not too long into the future, hopefully somewhere snowy again!
I'm going to have to pay massive a visit if not snowy again.
Don't know if you watched "Det svenska spelundret" on SVT yet (if you're still living here) really good series on Gaming and game studios from late 70s and fw ,how many studios and great games that popped up

Last edited:
So I'm back at this ,the game I started to play around Xmas 2019 and through the first covid wave (weird feeling).
I restarted since I wanted to do a fresh start on it.
Really enjoyable as a side game
On PC? I downloaded it but didn't really want to go thru the campaign by myself.
Then I just focused on D2 which I really enjoyed (although atmosphere and missions in 1 are superior). I feel they do a balancing patch every few months that just renders your set useless.

Would like to go back to experiment with other sets in D1, just dont wanna do campaign again.

On PC? I downloaded it but didn't really want to go thru the campaign by myself.
Then I just focused on D2 which I really enjoyed (although atmosphere and missions in 1 are superior). I feel they do a balancing patch every few months that just renders your set useless.

Would like to go back to experiment with other sets in D1, just dont wanna do campaign again.
Nope , Xbox.
I'm pretty stoked on the campaign ,had lots of fun the first time doing it

I'm going to have to pay massive a visit if not snowy again.
Don't know if you watched "Det svenska spelundret" on SVT yet (if you're still living here) really good series on Gaming and game studios from late 70s and fw ,how many studios and great games that popped up

That might require speaking Swedish, I've only lived here 13 years and been a Swedish citizen for 8 years...

That might require speaking Swedish, I've only lived here 13 years and been a Swedish citizen for 8 years...
So if I vote SD ,you're deported right^^
I hear the same from other English (as first language) speaking people that they have a hard time learning since everyone speaks english.
Typically foreigners...:)

Judging from Placebo's snow-obsession ;)) , I guess he'd be more likely to stay in Sweden than go back to UK.

I'm looking forward to the Division 3 btw.

We don't want him back.

Love you too Jay ;)

Judging from Placebo's snow-obsession ;)) , I guess he'd be more likely to stay in Sweden than go back to UK.

I'm looking forward to the Division 3 btw.

LOL well playing a game in the snow is more enjoyable than being out in the snow, especially now I drive I'm not looking forward to driving in country roads that haven't been cleared properly!

Upgraded my GPU recently and been curious to try one of the "ray tracing" reshades, using this one:

FPS drops from 110+ to around 50+ looks great though! Curious if anyone else is still playing it and using a RT reshade?

Also, does anyone know how to move the hud elements further than in the ingame settings please? I like to move the minimap to the far bottom left but it only moves to a certain point :( I seem to remember there was a way to do it but it's years since I last played and can't remember!

Have to say coming back to the first Division after a few years away, what a game! Really hasn't aged at all, best game Ubisoft ever made? It's between this and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey for me.

Playing it again post Covid, it's quite spooky at times, some of the phone recordings you pick up discussing stuff that we discussed as Covid was first breaking out and affecting all aspects of day to day life...

Upgraded my GPU recently and been curious to try one of the "ray tracing" reshades, using this one:

FPS drops from 110+ to around 50+ looks great though! Curious if anyone else is still playing it and using a RT reshade?

Also, does anyone know how to move the hud elements further than in the ingame settings please? I like to move the minimap to the far bottom left but it only moves to a certain point :( I seem to remember there was a way to do it but it's years since I last played and can't remember!

Have to say coming back to the first Division after a few years away, what a game! Really hasn't aged at all, best game Ubisoft ever made? It's between this and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey for me.

Playing it again post Covid, it's quite spooky at times, some of the phone recordings you pick up discussing stuff that we discussed as Covid was first breaking out and affecting all aspects of day to day life...
Are there still ppl online? Id like to go at it but my character was on ps4 and dont know if i feel like doing those missions again all by myself
I agree i liked it more than TD2, but would seem hard to go back after playing 2 for so long.

Are there still ppl online? Id like to go at it but my character was on ps4 and dont know if i feel like doing those missions again all by myself
I agree i liked it more than TD2, but would seem hard to go back after playing 2 for so long.

TBH I don't look out for people all that much but there's been some around in the safehouses when I've been playing so I can't imagine there'd not be people playing it :)

TBH I don't look out for people all that much but there's been some around in the safehouses when I've been playing so I can't imagine there'd not be people playing it :)

Tried startingt via GeForceNow before installing. it does still look amazingly great. It brings back so many great memories. I have to re-learn how to cover, I feel in TD2 cover is not as important as in 1. I feel in 1 I need to be more careful, just 5min into my playthrough I tried to rush a guy and got whacked.
It fun, but dont know if for now I have the time to re-do the entire story again.

Wish multiplayer was more alive in the lower levels or I could get a DLC to jump some levels. Maybe Ill play it here and there , once I start getting better gear I might get hooked. Atmosphere this game is so much better than TD2. gameplay I dont think so, but its nice to go back

Back
Top Bottom