Twelve minutes.

I thought I'd cracked it last night but there was still something out of place.

I go to bed early in the week because I get up about 5.30 am, looked at my clock and it was 12.30.

Tried for a play through, but found it to be quite annoying.
I will try it again tomorrow and see if I get anything more out of it.

It is kind of a similar game in a way, but I much preferred Overboard! to this.

Glad it's not just me! After ten minutes of opening a fridge and a toilet seat, I was bored stiff. Maybe I'm too old for gaming...

Yeah, although I only played it for about 20 minutes.
I found the story uninspiring and just how many times can you look in the fridge at the fridge, out the window and then asking about a watch.

I think, I might of got to like 7th day.. But just got bored of it.

As I said if anyone like this then I would recommend to try Overboard!, it is kind of a similar game but IMO better.

Bloody game has been driving me mad. Some of what i have tried and failed...

Turning the radio on when first starting, hoping that if i can get in the closet quick enough, she will freak out and think there's a ghost and leave, but i get caught.
Then there's a bad moment where i decide to stab her myself, then the cop asks me for the watch, after constantly refusing, he killed me. I may have to explore this method more, but it does seem a bad way to possibly beat the game.

It's good though for thinking about the puzzle when not playing. There seems so much to pay attention too, but i wonder how much will prove to be red herrings.

Bloody game has been driving me mad. Some of what i have tried and failed...

Turning the radio on when first starting, hoping that if i can get in the closet quick enough, she will freak out and think there's a ghost and leave, but i get caught.
Then there's a bad moment where i decide to stab her myself, then the cop asks me for the watch, after constantly refusing, he killed me. I may have to explore this method more, but it does seem a bad way to possibly beat the game.

It's good though for thinking about the puzzle when not playing. There seems so much to pay attention too, but i wonder how much will prove to be red herrings.
Not the way I'm doing it I think it's more to do with trying to get as much information from them both.

Not the way I'm doing it I think it's more to do with trying to get as much information from them both.
I have tried that, maybe i am missing something, but if i question her about her dad, she gets salty and leaves. Only for supercop/agent 47 to nick her in the hallway. The only time he want's to have a conversation is when i have killed the missus. :LOL:

I am determined to not cheat though because then the game is dead.

I see what you mean now.I had to do "something" to open up the dialogue more. I have advanced a little, but it's like crawling along a small barbed wire tunnel, full of snags.

This game gets crazier and crazier, just when you think you've cracked it! :COAT: :CONF:Superb game though, i have never had so much fun stuck in three rooms....er well almost. :LOL:

Started it yesterday evening, was extremely confused and had absolutely no clue what to do. Been there, done that, killed her, killed him, killed myself, danced, opened fridges, stuck a knife in the light switch (genius...) and came through that fucking door over and over again. But I totally got sucked into it and had to think the whole day about it.
Now I just stopped after playing for 3 hours again and slowly all the pieces become to show a picture. I feel that I am close to the end, but right now I'm clueless again. Think I have to sleep another night over it. Brilliant game.

Pretty fucking brilliant this ,remember seeing a promo for it on E3 (or a Xbox showcase) 2018.
So many of these "smaller" games are much more enjoyable than a guy with russian accent shooting up shit on a AAA game.

Finished it. Holy fuck.
I know, a brilliant, yet sad, and twisted game.

Massive game spoiler alert!...
Who would have thought your character was the killer, and i felt sorry for the woman, especially when the dialogue came about telling her you were her brother, and her freaking out, carrying his baby as well. At least when you finished you made everything OK. Otherwise it was back in the room. If we all had a pound for every time we returned to the room, we would be rich. :LOL:

Finished it but I had to cheat in the end cos I'd never have got that ending.
I was wandering around the empty flat, and all i could find was this "broken" watch. even clicking on its face, the hand just juddered so i thought it was knackered. Never thought to drag and drop the hands to 12 minutes to.
On first impressions, you could easily become frustrated with it. But i was soon hooked. The light switch early on to zap the detective had me stumped for so long. I couldn't figure out that it shocked you on the 2nd press. Also did you waste time like me, messing around with the vents in the front room and bedroom? turned out to be useless.

I was wandering around the empty flat, and all i could find was this "broken" watch. even clicking on its face, the hand just juddered so i thought it was knackered. Never thought to drag and drop the hands to 12 minutes to.
On first impressions, you could easily become frustrated with it. But i was soon hooked. The light switch early on to zap the detective had me stumped for so long. I couldn't figure out that it shocked you on the 2nd press. Also did you waste time like me, messing around with the vents in the front room and bedroom? turned out to be useless.
I did have a little play with them, putting the candles in them.

I did have a little play with them, putting the candles in them.
Me too, i put most of the things in there. :LOL:

I remember one time i gave her sleeping pills, and left the watch on the table, making it easier for the copper...But no that would have been too easy for him. TBH by the time i learnt how to electrocute him, i enjoyed torturing him. I got fed up of getting strangled. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom