Update 2023 Tatto and Stadium PES 2018 - Keep Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 still alive

#Pes18
#Tatto

It's very disgusting, i always share my works for free and then .. there is someone who commercializes the work without my permission and doesn't even give credit at all. I have forgiven, the person has even taken down the post and for me this case is over. I actually do all this just for fun, but in the future I deserve to get "award" for all my hard work. Exclusive content might be very wise for me and for those who enjoy my work.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Screenshot 2024.04.26 - 17.07.07.75.png

#Pes18
#Kits

Muy impresionante, armadura de batalla para el próximo año... ojalá haya más calidad de imagen HD para que podamos ejecutar, amigo jaja @vMauri 😅

Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Screenshot 2024.05.03 - 20.41.32.98.png
Ipul.pngBango.png

Amazing! Is it too difficult to convert stadiums from PES 21 to PES 18? Yesterday I gave it another try, and holy shit, 18 is really fun

Btw, have you found any PES 21 gameplay mod to be close to PES 18?
Yess amigo, it's so complicated and ofcourse too much spend my time haha 😅

Tbh i really don't know about gameplay mod, that's impossible to make a gameplay similar like Pes 21. But maybe I think there's something different when you instal the latest version Sider for Pes 18 ,, it seems like you play with another level difficult like, optimization the AI or what (I hesitate to say, but I feel like it happens) .. Interresting right 😇

Back
Top Bottom