Using Fut Hero Kit in Career mode

user10928357

Non-League
26 January 2022
Hi all,

I have assigned my "Create a Team" home teamkit to one of the fut teamkits in database

(fromteamkittypetechid 0, fromteamtechid 115846, fromteamtechtypeid 0, toteamtechtypeid 1, toteamtechid 114840).

However, only the home kit will show in game.

If I assign the Away kit

(i.e. fromteamkittypetechid 1, fromteamtechid 115846, fromteamtechtypeid 0, toteamtechtypeid 1, toteamtechid 114840)

the kit will not show and only the default one (i.e. white) will show.

How can I use fut kits (i.e. Fut Hero 114605) for my "Create a Team" club?

Would be Cool to use all of the FUT Content (Stadiums,Kits...) in Career mode

Well, I feel the Fifa modding community isn't as friendly as the PES one. I have made numerous tutorials modding PES:

or

)

but the Fifa modding community does not feel as co-operative. They seem to hold onto secrets which aren't really that exclusive, and there aren't really many modders for Fifa (apart for "Gameplay adjustement" mods which I don't really care about).

Having said all that, I have managed to use "FUT" kits and other kits normally not available in career mode. For instance by modifying the kitremapping table, using my previous "Career mode" save (115486 is the Team ID which references the "Create a Club" team, as seen in the DB 2 column) -

seg.jpg

- I can now use the kit with object reference 115482, which, as observed in the editor, results in being:

seg2.jpg

Here is the "Away" kit in game (Goalkeeper and Home are also showing fine)

seg3.jpg

This is a kit marked as "FUT Premium" but I am not entirely sure what it is used for (I assume it is used online).

The main problem is that both kits must have the same ID. For example, in order for the kit to show, you must re-assign "fromteamtypetechID" number 0 (Home in your custom "Create a Team ID") to the same number which represents a Home kit (i.e. "toteamkittypetechID" number 0).

That means that all 3 kits must exist in the FUT kit as well (i.e. 2 for goalkeeper, 0 for Home, 1 for Away). If you try and assign a kit which doesn't exist you simply get a "notfound" texture, present in the editor as "Kit 0 - _default_0", that is unless the "isCustom" flag is changed to "1". By changing the "iscustom" flag it is possible to assign different kits (i.e. "fromteamtypetechID" 4 to "teamtypetechID" 0) but whatever sponsor you have chosen will take on the same colour scheme is assigned in "DB2 -> Teamkits."

"What is the problem then?" There are two problems which I have due to not enough understanding:

1) The inability to assign kits which don't have the same ID (i.e. 3 to 0, 4 to 1) without setting "iscustom" to 1
2) The inability to create a kit from scratch in the editor, without using an existing one.

So I would ask if anyone could help regarding this matter, mainly being creating a kit which does not exist at all.

I hope this helps beginning graphical modders.

Last edited:
Well, I feel the Fifa modding community isn't as friendly as the PES one. I have made numerous tutorials modding PES:

or

)

but the Fifa modding community does not feel as co-operative. They seem to hold onto secrets which aren't really that exclusive, and there aren't really many modders for Fifa (apart for "Gameplay adjustement" mods which I don't really care about).

Having said all that, I have managed to use "FUT" kits and other kits normally not available in career mode. For instance by modifying the kitremapping table, using my previous "Career mode" save (115486 is the Team ID which references the "Create a Club" team, as seen in the DB 2 column) -

View attachment 142154

- I can now use the kit with object reference 115482, which, as observed in the editor, results in being:

View attachment 142157

Here is the "Away" kit in game (Goalkeeper and Home are also showing fine)

View attachment 142159

This is a kit marked as "FUT Premium" but I am not entirely sure what it is used for (I assume it is used online).

The main problem is that both kits must have the same ID. For example, in order for the kit to show, you must re-assign "fromteamtypetechID" number 0 (Goalkeeper in your custom "Create a Team ID") to the same number which represents a Goalkeeper kit (i.e. "toteamkittypetechID" number 0).

That means that all 3 kits must exist in the FUT kit as well (i.e. 0 for goalkeeper, 2 for Home, 1 for Away). If you try and assign a kit which doesn't exist you simply get a "notfound" texture, present in the editor as "Kit 0 - _default_0", that is unless the "isCustom" flag is changed to "1". By changing the "iscustom" flag it is possible to assign different kits (i.e. "fromteamtypetechID" 4 to "teamtypetechID" 0) but whatever sponsor you have chosen will take on the same colour scheme is assigned in "DB2 -> Teamkits."

"What is the problem then?" There are two problems which I have due to not enough understanding:

1) The inability to assign kits which don't have the same ID (i.e. 3 to 0, 4 to 1) without setting "iscustom" to 1
2) The inability to create a kit from scratch in the editor, without using an existing one.

So I would ask if anyone could help regarding this matter, mainly being creating a kit which does not exist at all.

I hope this helps beginning graphical modders.
That is so. I usually prefere PES over Fifa by miles but this year was very disapointing with eFootball.

Hello there, I agree with how secretive fifa modders are but allow me to explain the situation.

It's simply because of patreon/paid mods, there are hundreds of paid mods and some of them even stole from each other, problem is their subscribers/customer don't care, they only want to play ready and available mods, the easy way, without even understanding how to place it on mod manager load order, simply non tech-savy users.

So since there are ppl like WZRD (one of most popular thief among fifa modding) who openly stole mods and make it part of his patreon, free modders tend to hold their project files to themselves. Still, there are hopes in free modding community, it's scattered around discord servers and forums such as soccergaming. I can guide you to where the community is mostly active as I'm part of some of them.

Have u tried fifakiteditor? Or search around soccergaming forum where some ppl shared on kit modding like riesscar.
Graphic modding is quite easy in fifa if u know where to look.
Cheers!

Hello there, I agree .......
.......Cheers!

Thanks for your post I appreciate it. I understand that it's because of Patreon, and that is a real shame.

I have been working on modding Fifa since I posted this, and managed to customise a few things. I will show my work very shortly, so that everyone is able to see and hopefully I can share my findings with people who don't have a clue how to mod this game.

I mod exclusively for "Create a Club" as I don't use a real club. Let me say that modding the game elevates it to levels unseen, making it a great experience.

Unfortunately, modding in this game seems mainly about replacing assets, not creating new ones. As I said, I am not interested in changing gameplay values, as the gameplay is fine to me (I destroy the CPU on Ultimate 5-0 6-0 etc... due to having a stacked team, the only difficulty is at the beginning of the campaigns....).

It seems impossible to also assign things like scarves, flags or Tifos to "Create a Club" team. For flags:

1) The flag used for "Create a Club" team (115486 club ID) is a referee flag present in "Content > Worlds > flag > textures > flag_0"
2) Replacing this texture will create a flag for your new club
3) To assign the flag simply use the RDM (Database Master Program by Doctor Productions) and go to "Teams" and change "haslargeflag" to 1

For scarves:

1) There are 3 or 4 scarves for a normal team, but for Create a Club the only usable one is in "Content > Worlds > scarf > texture > scarf_0" which are referee flags.
2) Changing this texture will create a scarf for your team, but I wish I knew how to create more.

For Tifo I have not found anything. I have tried numerous ways, even editing "fifa_ng_db," specifically the "Tifo" table, but nothing changes. Setting "hastifo" to 1 in Database Master does nothing, but this is because there is no player banner file name assigned to team 115486. So I am lost here.

The questions are mainly:

Is it possible to rename an asset or duplicating and renaming one? I have read that the frostbyte file system used is quite obscure and it may be impossible to decypher.

Is it possible to assign flags or scarves to your Create a Club team?

Meanwhile, in the next post, I will show my work if you are interested. Thanks for your time.

Is it possible to rename an asset or duplicating and renaming one? I have read that the frostbyte file system used is quite obscure and it may be impossible to decypher.
As far as I know u can't add new assets to fifa with frostbite engine, we can only modify/replace files, that's why u never see any new stadium mods or adding leagues without replacing the other.
Is it possible to assign flags or scarves to your Create a Club team?
I think i've seen it somewhere and believe its possible, forgot where I see it, try soccergaming
Meanwhile, in the next post, I will show my work if you are interested. Thanks for your time.
We are all waiting for it! Actually after I'm satisfied with the gameplay mod am planning to create a CAC red bull fantasy mod myself.

Gameplay is really an important aspect for me, its not about too easy/hard, its about the realism, I want to mimic real football so we can enjoy playing fifa career mode just as we watch football on TV.

Back
Top Bottom