V / Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Mods | Gameplay | Career

Paul-v

Championship
2 October 2013
UK
Swansea City
Hello all,

Here I will post my mods for the season of FIFA 23.

This will include but not limited to Career and Gameplay mods.

Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod

Download from Mediafire - FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod folder

Summary
My gameplay mods are always based on football in the United Kingdom, especially the English league pyramid. As a huge Swansea City and general football fan and ex player. I've watched likely over a million hours of football at all levels in my lifetime. The top things that comes to mind when thinking of British football; physicality, mistakes and a gap of ability between the very top and bottom. On top of this, FIFA will never be "realistic", so the mod aims at being, fun & challenging, with a smarter AI and less "cheats/scripting". This mod is designed to achieve that.

IMPORTANT! Please BLOCK FIFA 23 with your Windows Firewall to disable "Live Tuning" updates and use the following settings to enjoy this mod to the fullest!
Sliders: Leave ALL Sliders Default!
Difficulty: World Class or Legendary
Competitor Mode: Off
Player Based Difficulty: On
Attributes: Classic
Referee Strictness: Lenient
Controller Settings: I personally play on Assisted but heavily nerf the amount of assist in this mod

How is the mod tested:
Traditionally I play CPU v CPU games to test any changes I make to the game. My test bed teams change with each Title. In FIFA 23, I use Newport v Bradford, Newport v Liverpool, Newport v Man City or Blackburn v Crystal Palace.

How do you play the game:
I play Career mode locked to one player with the AI controlling the rest of the team. I also play via Parsec with friends who also lock to players.

Current Gameplay Mod Features:
# Player Speed
- Player base speed lowered by 10% with a 5% increase in top speed, lowering overall speed but increasing the gap between the top and bottom players
- Players with a poor dribbling attribute will struggle to dribble with the ball, especially turning in tight spaces

# Player Strength
- Players with high strength and balance have a significant advantage over others in the physical side of the game. You will notice this in 1v1 battles and in air collisions

# AI
- AI will play much more long passes
- AI will not play as much Tika Taka
- AI will cross the ball
- AI will FOUL and are very aggressive
- AI will shoot on sight / edge of the box
- AI will constantly attack but without "scripting"
- AI will make mistakes in pursuit of creating chances

# Positioning
- Players will cover space, maintain shape and generally defend much better

# Defending
- Tackling is much more difficult, especially whilst running
- Blocking is much more difficult and there is no difference between a User or AI blocking ability (not sure why EA did this?)
- It is much easier to push a player over whilst tackling

# Goalkeepers
- Goalkeepers are based on ability
- Fixed saving ability when the ball is next their body
- Made GK have moments of brilliance ("What. A. Save!")

# Passing
- Passing is much more based on ability, there is a big difference between top and bottom players. Bottom players will make many more mistakes making a Tika Taka game extremely difficult whilst in League 2 or playing a good opposition.

# Shooting
- Shooting is much more based on ability, there is a big difference between top and bottom players.
- Finesse shots are much more difficult and only the top players can get them right.

# Injuries
- Players are much more likely to pick up light injuries ("knock") from the physical side of football. This is one of my bug bears of vanilla EA FIFA, Football is a physical game and in real life, all you see is players rolling around "injured". I have done my best to add this to the game.

# Many other smaller things!

Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 Career Mod

Download from Mediafire - FIFA 23 Career Mod folder link

Current Career Mod Features:
# AI Transfers
- All AI teams will try and improve / replace missing players

# Youth Academy
- All teams have much more realistic Youth Systems with a significantly less chance of a star player in the ranks
- All Youth Players are much more likely to have traits

# Finances
- All teams start with less money but earn it through ticket and shirt sales

# Player Wages
- Player wages closely match (as best as one can) real world wages

# Player Values
- Player value closely match (as best as one can) real world values. Mostly based on Transfermarkt and real world transfers.

# Simulation Settings
- Simulation of match scores, player ratings and stats based on real world stats

Other FIFA 23 Mods
Licensing Mod

Looking for old game mods?
https://paulov-t.github.io/ has them all

Enjoy,

P

Last edited:
Any specifics on what this includes/does please? :)
Briefly and in its current state.

- Transfer System - AI reduced stacking, AI always look for better players and reduction of pointless AI loans
- Youth Player Gen - Much more realistic to the level of the team and scout. No more all 75-94 potential players
- Finances - Almost the same as my old 21 mod. Starting budgets are reduced, you earn less money from selling players etc.
- Match simulation - Better match simulation with "top" teams winning most games and correct players scoring (in progress though)

Some other stuff I forgot. I have genuinely only spent maximum 2 hours looking at it and testing. I don't play games or have as much time as I used to so its just doing things as and when I can.

@paulv2k4 tried your latest V Gameplay Mod - v0.3 and its a different game for me :) very enjoying. CPU shoots from outside the box, making tackles, playing natural, big teams are stong and weaker a easier to beat.
Only got 2 "problems"
- didnt see any crosses from CPU into the penalty box (doesnt matter if its a strong or weak team)
- CPU making much ticki tacka

Hello all,

All the mods currently require Frostbite Modding Tool and FIFA 23 Title Update 1.

FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod folder

FIFA 23 Career Mod folder

Enjoy,

can you explain me how to use this mod V Gameplay Mod - v0.3.fbmod ? i open FMT i open project to load but fbmod inside folder cant read it have to be project file so maybe i do something wrong?

Bonjour Ć  tous,

Ici, je vais poster mes mods pour la saison de FIFA 23.

Cela inclura, mais sans s'y limiter, les mods CarriĆØre et Gameplay.

Tous les mods nƩcessitent actuellement Frostbite Modding Tool et FIFA 23 Title Update 1.

Mod de jeu Paulv2k4 FIFA 23
Dossier FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod

Paulv2k4 FIFA 23 CarriĆØre Mod
Dossier FIFA 23 CarriĆØre Mod

Prendre plaisir,

PBonjour et tout d'abord merci beaucoup pour votre super travail ! quand pensez-vous que nous aurons un mod CAMERA et un mod Extra lod s'il vous plaĆ®t ? Je suis prĆŖt Ć  payer directement pour l'avoir car cela m'Ć©vite d'avoir l'immersion sans ces mods merci d'avance !
Bonjour et tout d'abord merci beaucoup pour votre super travail ! quand pensez-vous que nous aurons un mod CAMERA et un mod Extra lod s'il vous plaĆ®t ? Je suis prĆŖt Ć  payer directement pour l'avoir car cela m'Ć©vite d'avoir l'immersion sans ces mods merci d'avance !
Hello all,

All the mods currently require Frostbite Modding Tool and FIFA 23 Title Update 1.

FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod folder

FIFA 23 Career Mod folder

Enjoy,

P
Hello and first of all thank you very much for your great work! when do you think we will have a CAMERA mod and an Extra lod mod please? I am ready to pay directly to have it because I lack immersion without these mods thank you in advance!

Bonjour et tout d'abord merci beaucoup pour votre super travail ! quand pensez-vous que nous aurons un mod CAMERA et un mod Extra lod s'il vous plaĆ®t ? Je suis prĆŖt Ć  payer directement pour l'avoir car cela m'Ć©vite d'avoir l'immersion sans ces mods merci d'avance !

Hello and first of all thank you very much for your great work! when do you think we will have a CAMERA mod and an Extra lod mod please? I am ready to pay directly to have it because I lack immersion without these mods thank you in advance!
i think paul will make a camera mod , for know i tried with cheat engine for the zoom camera and height and worked but with a mod will fix also angles camera so i hope they will make a mod

i think paul will make a camera mod , for know i tried with cheat engine for the zoom camera and height and worked but with a mod will fix also angles camera so i hope they will make a mod
which line did you modify with the cheat engine please?

which line did you modify with the cheat engine please?
this is my lines run it will open with cheat engine hope you like it its fro broadcast camera , i am tryin also for angles but i cant do it for know need help for this

Attachments

• FIFA 23.zip
    412 bytes · Views: 51
this is my lines run it will open with cheat engine hope you like it its fro broadcast camera , i am tryin also for angles but i cant do it for know need help for this
thank you for your help, put in which folder should I put this file please?

just inform me if it worked for you
Unfortunately I don't see any difference I just tested just now I'm using the Broadcast Camera in game and I really need to find a solution because I find all the other cameras unrealistic.

I don't know if it is possible to modify a value in the live editor? or elsewhere? If anyone could help me that would be great!

just inform if it worked for you
Unfortunately I don't see any difference I just tested just now I'm using the Broadcast Camera in game and I really need to find a solution because I find all the other cameras unrealistic.

I don't know if it is possible to modify a value in the live editor? or elsewhere? If anyone could help me that would be great!
change the values in the cheat engine the first 5 to -30 each one for the height and the other 5 -50 for the zoom

informez simplement si cela a fonctionnƩ pour vous

changer les valeurs dans le cheat engine les 5 premiers Ć  -30 chacun pour la hauteur et les 5 autres -50 pour le zoom
Thanks for your help! I only know how to select 5 out of 10... I see a value change in game to -30 but no change in camera positioning in brodcast mode...

Attachments

• engine.png
    engine.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 60
Thanks for your help! I only know how to select 5 out of 10... I see a value change in game to -30 but no change in camera positioning in brodcast mode...
uncheck all of them and do what i told you before there where is ??? put inside -30 the first 5 and the others -50 before you wil do this go inside game camera settings broadcast so can been readed and after change the values

uncheck all of them and do what i told you before there where is ??? put inside -30 the first 5 and the others -50 before you wil do this go inside game camera settings broadcast so can been readed and after change the values
Impossible to tick the 4 lines as you can see on the screen the one where there are the "??"

I've updated the early test gameplay to 0.4. Some features may be broken and this was a very quick compile :)

Back
Top Bottom