Vive le Football [Mobile]

To me for a mobile game, even for a simple game without pretention, it looks better than Dream League Soccer or whatever else.
Even the speed, at least to me, seems realistic.

Unfortunately i hate to play on Smartphone, Tablet etc.

Is this gamepad compatible for the moment? Or only touch screen buttons? I mean for the trial period.

To be fair.. graphicly and UI and Menu presentation are way better than eFootball . But the game do not feel like its real-real time football game, more like click and point adventure. They put more effort and time in UI, menus presentation, different currency for eventually NFTs and microtransactions, that gameplay. Yeah, gameplay is bad, but basically that is the main concept and target for ALL football games like UFL, GOALZ and eFOOTBALL . One HUGE mode / Meta universe game full with NFTs and microtransactions, just that eFootball UE will look the worst , the UFL menus will looks the best, but basically the gameplay of all games will be one big crap.

Vive Le Football has training ground facilities as presentation and it's very good looking. Even though it's impractical to walk for menu, it's a nice touch. You can reach menu by UI anyway. I played it on PC, there is no reason to play it on PC. However in mobile, it can be competitive against PES 2021 Mobile, FIFA Mobile, Dream League Soccer and others. I haven't played PES 2021 Mobile but it looks really good on videos. Played many matches of Vive Le Football and it's not really a fun experience. Even in ranked matches you can get matched with Easy AI and most of the matches in PvP decided by defence errors. Street Mode is broken.

00:00 - 1:49 Introduction
1:49 - 4:57 Gameplay

Vive Le Football has training ground facilities as presentation and it's very good looking. Even though it's impractical to walk for menu, it's a nice touch. You can reach menu by UI anyway. I played it on PC, there is no reason to play it on PC. However in mobile, it can be competitive against PES 2021 Mobile, FIFA Mobile, Dream League Soccer and others. I haven't played PES 2021 Mobile but it looks really good on videos. Played many matches of Vive Le Football and it's not really a fun experience. Even in ranked matches you can get matched with Easy AI and most of the matches in PvP decided by defence errors. Street Mode is broken.

00:00 - 1:49 Introduction
1:49 - 4:57 Gameplay

This looks as scripted as ever, the commentator said great shot before the ball has even gone pass the goalie

I can't have any idea what this game is about, because I can't find it anywhere to download.
Google Play Store can't find it, their website doesn't have any links, and then there's those fishy APK sites.

I can't have any idea what this game is about, because I can't find it anywhere to download.
Google Play Store can't find it, their website doesn't have any links, and then there's those fishy APK sites.
I donwload the PC version without any problems, but looking now they delete the site and the twitter ... Well, i delete the game and installation file so.. its gone

Back on Twitter, with a new username (which has two Ls in "official")... It's all a bit weird.

Back
Top Bottom