Weird AI thing in Cup mode

grafyfoxcr7

Conference
22 September 2020
Match is at 1-1 with 20 minutes to go and AI goes all out attack.

With efootball 22's release we hoped a fresh new game. Rather most of the stuff like collisions , Kickoff , player switching , free-kick difficulty is still the same as PES.
I am worried once offline modes are available , one of the weirdest things in PES in the cup mode will be there again. I sincerely hope they fix this.

Does anyone remember last PES that did not have this? 🤔 I would like to play it rather than 21 with mods

Match is at 1-1 with 20 minutes to go and AI goes all out attack.

With efootball 22's release we hoped a fresh new game. Rather most of the stuff like collisions , Kickoff , player switching , free-kick difficulty is still the same as PES.
I am worried once offline modes are available , one of the weirdest things in PES in the cup mode will be there again. I sincerely hope they fix this.

Does anyone remember last PES that did not have this? 🤔 I would like to play it rather than 21 with mods
A new thread for this is pointless...but c'est la vie.... In PES 2017 , the AI would be a a little bit more carefull and thrifty with the ATT/DEF levels, it would more usual go the +1/-1 root, and more rare the +2/-2, all out attack, all out defense.

It uses it only in the last 10 minutes, and only if the result the AI needs is secured.

Additionally, you can try 2015/2016, where there is not ATT/DEF mentality level.... With all the pros/cons coming.

Back
Top Bottom