24 - Two more seasons!

Season 8

Wow great series, great finale! Sad to see the show go, but it has ended at the right point.

I knew he'd be back on the run again. Great series overall, the best series of the whole show IMO. I'm really satisfied with how it all turned out.

They should replace it with another similar styled show - I always thought the way they did it with 24 episodes each season, each one an hour in real time was a good idea.

With some shows you see part of a storyline in one episode, then 2 or 3 can pass before that storyline is continued, with you not knowing how long has passed but with 24 the continuity was clear.

The first few seasons of 24 were better than the last few though imo, and I think it's the right time to end the series.

As I said before though, i'd like to see it replaced and I don't see why they couldn't do a similar show (although any actor would have to do well to make a character as good as Jack Bauer).

Awesome! :D

24 was one of my favourite shows, some of the series weren't great, but Jack Bauer was always an entertaining character...

Well, I'm one episode into Season 1.....

I know, I know, late to the party, but better late than never I guess. Really enjoyed the first episode, and plenty of them to watch, I hope it lives up to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom