Arsenal Thread

I am wondering for how long will the managing staff refuse to see the evident problems that need solutions ASAP? These have been going on since the preseason.

1. The "let's play attractive football, preferably 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-1-2 " mentality, is greater than the current talent to play those systems.
2. The team lacks real defenders and true leaders. David Luiz and Mustafi are perhaps the crappiest and most passive defenders in the EPL. Ozil is a passionless low-self esteem case, if he's not self-motivated (a rarity) or if things go wayward, he becomes useless on the field and nullifies the rest of the team.
3. The spirit of the team is generally mediocre and not much can be accomplished by a bunch of mediocre players.
4. Lacazette and Abuameyang need to read the game better and figure out that only relying on their speed and agility won't get them goals.

I keep coming back to this video everytime arsenal lost, lmao

Well arsenal is better team right now, crazy to think arteta almost got sacked and turned this team around.

Odegaard, what a player. When he signed permanently from Real Madrid i thought he's wasting his career to Arsenal but he proved me wrong. Great player so far.

Yep, just read the news. But damn, that's really messed up...
What, a year already?! Time goes fast man~

Well arsenal is better team right now, crazy to think arteta almost got sacked and turned this team around.

Odegaard, what a player. When he signed permanently from Real Madrid i thought he's wasting his career to Arsenal but he proved me wrong. Great player so far.
Not gonna lie, I almost went into "#ArtetaOut" side before this season started.....
Not only Ødegaard, every single player really leveled up under Arteta this season, Martinelli, Saka, Xhaka, Partey, and even Nketiah when we needed him the most after Jesus injury.

And yesterday's performance against spurs!!! Best Arsenal performance in a long time (at least the 1st half).

Not gonna lie, I almost went into "#ArtetaOut" side before this season started.....
Not only Ødegaard, every single player really leveled up under Arteta this season, Martinelli, Saka, Xhaka, Partey, and even Nketiah when we needed him the most after Jesus injury.

And yesterday's performance against spurs!!! Best Arsenal performance in a long time (at least the 1st half).

I mean it's understandable when the team never got top 4 the last 3 seasons. Dude said trust the process that in 2020 and now it bears the fruit.

It's Xhaka which surprised me the most, dude pretty much disliked because of his temper issue & almost got shipped to roma. Now you guys need to wait arteta goes bald to unlock his full potential, lol

Ref suck this season, it's like they didn't know rule of the game. Crazy to think they get lots of help with VAR but still suck.

I wouldn't really call myself a supporter, but I do like Arsenal (I liked the "Invincibles Era" and also the "Ozil-Giroud-Cazorla" era) and I'd like them to win this year. It's almost been 20 years and it'll be refreshing to see the Gooners lift a League title again. Here's hoping they can hold off City. :TU:

Last edited:
The game of Yesterday was a CL game level for Arsenal.

It showed that the squad level in general isn't ready for the CL games for next year.

The transfert market will be crucial if the club would like to be in the Knockout stage.

I wouldn't really call myself a supporter, but I do like Arsenal (I liked the "Invincibles Era" and also the "Ozil-Giroud-Cazorla" era) and I'd like them to win this year. It's almost been 20 years and it'll be refreshing to see the Gooners lift a League title again. Here's hoping they can hold off City. :TU:
Five points clear (assuming City win their match in hand), ten matches to go. Let's hope Arsenal can bring it home! 🤞

Going to be a very tough run in! Can go either way still....the game at the Etihad will be huge.
I think City will most probably just edge it, but i still think you'll have enough left to get over the line. Like Fergie used to say "it's squeaky bum time".

can we get rid of BARCENAL and break the cycle that good team and playing style but no trophy challenge ?

All it's needed is, keep this shape after February. I feel it's every year the same play. Top form until winter transfer window, then suddenly collapse, or start giving draw results here and there, and suddenly falling from top.

I mean, it happens too often by now. Chances are higher for Arsenal to fall from top in new year, then Sevilla winning the Europa League. :)

All it's needed is, keep this shape after February. I feel it's every year the same play. Top form until winter transfer window, then suddenly collapse, or start giving draw results here and there, and suddenly falling from top.

I mean, it happens too often by now. Chances are higher for Arsenal to fall from top in new year, then Sevilla winning the Europa League. :)
Quoting myself for the first time.

New season, same picture. Arsenal, winter champions.

Can they keep up, all next February will be, out of the FA title chase amd out of the 16 of CL?

Back
Top Bottom