Assassin's Creed: Valhalla [All Platforms]

I'm still played ~ 4 hours now and it makes so much fun. But it's my first Assassins Creed game. The graphics are awesome with the nothern lights. The fights are feeling so great.

Thank you Ubisoft for this great game I'm still enjoying it and I hope it will not change.

Opened the boxes to unpack the action figures but decided I won't play it until after my driving test December 3rd, with the theory test November 27th have a busy few weeks of study so can't risk the distraction!

I'm playing on PC and I don't know if there are achievements, because I don't need achievements.

I was really excited for this game, bought the Gold Edition on day one, played it a few hours but it never clicked. How are your impressions? I don't know what my problem is but I don't have the urge to play it againd and I loved Odyssee.

I was really excited for this game, bought the Gold Edition on day one, played it a few hours but it never clicked. How are your impressions? I don't know what my problem is but I don't have the urge to play it againd and I loved Odyssee.

It does start really slow but I'm over a hundred hours in and am really enjoying it.

Tbh I've loved everyone of them, with the exception of the French one which I thought was okay, but nowt special.

Favs are AC1, Black Flag and Ezio ones.

FD
Unity was basically Cyberpunk of the time. It could've been a great game, there were too many features that were left unfinished but when you take a good look you see what they went for. Just replayed it last year and it's such a shame that we were robbed from a great game. İf they had given year or year and a half more to that game, it would've been the best AC game.

For me, AC Valhalla is the first AC game. And I love it but not finished yet. 🗡⚔

edit:
And I hope the next AC will be also a bloodbath in medievil time period :) because it makes so much fun and is more authentic than the former AC games.

Last edited:
Unity was basically Cyberpunk of the time. It could've been a great game, there were too many features that were left unfinished but when you take a good look you see what they went for. Just replayed it last year and it's such a shame that we were robbed from a great game. İf they had given year or year and a half more to that game, it would've been the best AC game.

Huh i bought it on a whim a couple of days ago for less than 2$. Interested just because of Paris and a true ac game. Need to give it a whirl. Seems it was panned due to launch but most things should have been ironed out

Enjoyed my time with AC Origins but these games are too fricking long. I took a break from it

Huh i bought it on a whim a couple of days ago for less than 2$. Interested just because of Paris and a true ac game. Need to give it a whirl. Seems it was panned due to launch but most things should have been ironed out

Enjoyed my time with AC Origins but these games are too fricking long. I took a break from it

Well bugs are almost gone now but features and depth of story still isn't there so it is still an unfinished game to an extent

I'm. Only in early stages it appears according to the story. Actually not sure how you gauge progress, as the completion % seems to say 0, but I've just completed the king takeover at Mercia, which surely must have dented some of it. Mind you maybe I'm looking at wrong thing.

I've enjoyed it so far although not wanting to delve into doing searches on the game in case of any spoilers but am a tad worried about this shit ending part, hmmmm.

FD

Just snatched up a Gold Edition in UBIsoft Store for 70% off the price.(50% off for Black Friday sale + 20% additional off for "BF20" code which is available to all PC nerds.) My patience saved the 70%.
Downloading now...

Origins and Odyssey are IMO fantastic historically based RPG games, Valhalla is very poor compared to those two sadly.
Odyssey is the only AC I have played ,my only (I scrapped this quite early) negative with this is how light the player you control feels ,way to twitchy.
Would have liked it if it had the weight of RDR2

I started Odyssey playing as the guy when it was first released, maybe did 20 or 30 hours then moved onto another game, when I went back I played as the female character instead and for some reason it was just so much more enjoyable, ended up putting over 220 hours into it and still didn't complete all the DLC! The voice acting of the female character in particular is so much better :)

Yes, I agree to playing as the female charactrer was more enjoyable. I'm glad she(properly speaking her 3D model) came back as Sigrud's wife in Valhalla.

Just snatched up a Gold Edition in UBIsoft Store for 70% off the price.(50% off for Black Friday sale + 20% additional off for "BF20" code which is available to all PC nerds.) My patience saved the 70%.
Downloading now...

Gimmick sale alert, gimmick sale alert : Ubisoft's BF20 code for the additional 20% discount turned out to be a gimmick.
It wasn't 70% off the price. The additional 20% discount of BF20 code actually isn't of the original price, but of firstly discounted price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom