Borussia Dortmund Thread

I was hoping they'd win it, but they've totally collapsed. Bayern will stroll it now.

FD
a lot of missed chances in the first 45!! they could've gone 2 up by half time... but no...
and then there is/was Kane!
first match did the job for Tottenham i guess. sad for german fans but deserved for Tottenham, i guess.

I was really sad for Dortmund, their play was beautiful to watch - everyone seemed to know what the other person was going to do, everyone was in sync and always brave enough to move forward (it's the kind of stuff I wish Liverpool could put together more consistently).

They were so close to getting a goal, but Lloris was in inspired form. One goal and they would have really charged on, I think. Wolf let them down on a couple of occasions IMO and unfortunately for Dortmund, Kane is just lethal one-on-one.

Hoping the Bundesliga title race stays as tight as it is now for the remainder of the season.

Dortmund was in my Opinion like a Mouse looking at a Snake to bite him. But I think that was a Result of Bayern didn't give away an Inch to Dortmund. Bayern was simply the better Performer.

MfG ZeRoberta

Agree with PRO_TOO, this match isn't meaning at all. Only give Bayern advantage about H2H between 2 teams if both of them earn same points at the end of season. I think Bayern will drop some points again look like match played with 1. FC Heidenheim at DFB Pokal :DD. 3 matches versus Bremen, Leipzig & Frankfurt so close :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom