Celtic Thread

Disgraceful decision.

At least TM set out a side to try and win. When we needed to win in Barcelona strachan put out a side for damage limitation.

Now any thoughts about the Taylor tackle on him is forgot about, wouldn't mind another on him now.

Can't believe the penalty's we've had against us practically every year in this joke of a tournament.

Better team won, but the first 3 goals that decided the legs where a joke.

FD

think thats a bit overboard mate.

It happens, lots of quality players do it and its widespread throughout the game, why this dive is getting so much attention I don't know. It happens in every country week in week out.

Nice goal at the end, one of the best I've seen this season.
I think the fact he did the smirk to camera is what riles so many about the dive.
As I posted in the Gooners thread a quick look at the monitors by an official would have sorted that in 10 seconds...

Last edited:
Wishing a broken leg on him is fucking harsh.

Everyone dives, I can't believe this one incident which had little effect on anything is being made such a big deal of!

If it had've been Gerrard, or Rooney or another English player, they'd have said nothing.

Diving is bad but why is Eduardo being made a scapegoat for something hundreds of players do in situations where more is at stake?

Because my team is Celtic, your in a Celtic thread, wtf did you expect me to say "Good dive?".

He's a diving little chunt and I'll say it again, I'll not feel any remorse if his leg is done again. I was actually wanting one of our players to do him, simple.

Maybe harsh, but it affects me, so that's what I feel about it.

FD

No but wishing that on someone is pathetic.

Ashley Young dived twice last night and nobody has even mentioned it, just proving that this is a media spun load of old bollocks.

Last edited:
No but wishing that on someone is pathetic.

Ashley Young dived twice last night and nobody has even mentioned it, just proving that this is a media spun load of old bollocks.
pathetic is not the word. more like cold hearted retard springs to mind. how can you wish for someone to break their leg over ONE FUCKING DIVE that player did.

McGeady sent of for diving today, Killen booked likewise.

Will Gordon Smith keep on his crusade of chastising cheats? No fecking chance. He plays for Celtic

McGeady got what he deserved sent-off (i.e. the ref did what he was supposed to do). As for Killen, that wasn't a dive for me, he jumped over and if you watched the game, which you probably didn't, he got straight up and ran for the ball. And he didn't get booked, the game played on.

FD

Hello. I've been asked by a mate who lives in Scotland if I could do a Celtic x Rangers custom cover for FIFA10.

Who do you reckon is the "poster boy" from Celtic right now? For Rangers I'm going with Pedro Mendes, because, well, he's Portuguese. :)

Your thoughts?

Thx

The new season is nearly here and here we go again ...

so we got a few players in Joe Ledley, Charlie Mulgrew and Cha Du-Ri hopfully a few more to come ... with CL 3rd round games on 27/28th July - 3rd-4th Aug (hopefully we can get though that then get through play off and get into the group stages this season)

few other games we play until then.

15/07/2010 Friendly Philadelphia Union

17/07/2010 Friendly Manchester United

18/07/2010 Friendly Seattle Sounders

22/07/2010 Friendly Sporting Lisbon

31/07/2010 Emirates Cup Olympique Lyonnais

01/08/2010 Emirates Cup Arsenal :RANT: (no need to dive this time)

Seems like the holy golie is on his way to fiorentina subject to medical

reports that he went for about 2m... but he done well for us so i wish him all the best not a good start to pre season for us 1-0 defeat then 3-1 all we need now is to get hammerd against arsenal and lyon :FAIL:..

so we got barga in the CL 3rd round it could have been worse but just hope the team take it as a easy game

well you lots won the 10 men sounders 1-2 even though Celtic looked tired playing 3 games in 5 days ... flying Toronto to Seattle :CONFUSE: . That should at least prepare you for the Emirates Cup . Hopefully you won`t be embarrassed like the Rangers were by the likeliness of Jack (sparrow) Wilshire!

Back
Top Bottom