Club Thread Rules!

As usual steevio is light hearted and humourous, buthe has touchd one of the problems...it seems there are only fans of the big clubs on this forum.

There is Steevio for West ham
There are a couple of Spurs fans (you can count me among them, although i also like Arsenal....OOPS FATAL MISTAKE).
There are a couple of Newcastle Utd fans.
A Derby fan.
A Tranmere Rovers Fan.
Some Evertonians (a team that i like much too).
Maybe even a Birmingham fan and two or three Man City fans
But hunderds of Arsenal, Man Utd and (less) Chelsea fans...

You missed out the 100 Inter-bashing Juventus & Mlan "supporters" here too.

oh god. CW enforce the rules now.

It even started in this thread!!!!

I think its started because rather than everyone say 'ok lets try this' people have started to moan about how unfair it is rather than to actually just try it. Why i dont know.

Dj, i know you dont come in our thread but if we are trying to discuss man utd we wont do it other than in your thread.

I love the fact that because I posted the new rule change after Liverpools defeat to Chelski in the CL this week people think it was my idea to bring this in. The fact of the matter is that Tim posted in the magical Staff Forum that only Admin and Mods can see the day after that match with his suggestion of warnings and bans for members who continually do nothing but post in order to get a reaction, why people do this is beyond me but it seems to entertain the odd few.

Hopefully the new rules will see people thinking before they post

I think its a ridiculous idea to lock the thread, makes more sence to ban the offender for 7 days,

@{ ANTRED! DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GIVE ME A MENTION, your so two-faced! slaggin about people using offensive language like f**k and c**t when your posts are littered with these words, do me a favour(and every one else) have another read back on your posts and not just the ones that you feel attack you but have a look in the mirror at your self, I'm asking you to change your ways,
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the thread a better place
Take a look at yourself, then make a change!

michael_jackson.jpg

I think its a ridiculous idea to lock the thread, makes more sence to ban the offender for 7 days,

@{ ANTRED! DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GIVE ME A MENTION, your so two-faced! slaggin about people using offensive language like f**k and c**t when your posts are littered with these words, do me a favour(and every one else) have another read back on your posts and not just the ones that you feel attack you but have a look in the mirror at your self, I'm asking you to change your ways,

Now i know im in cloud cuckoo land. B4L telling me to change my ways. Dear Lord.

I'll tell you what maybe i should just leave because its basically like you are continually smacking your head against a brick wall in here. So many people on here CANNOT READ. Ive already admitted i have been out of line on occasions and yet people just ignore that fact.

Honestly its hair tearing stuff.

i know how you feel antred, its soul destroying reading posts day after day when people like your self cant help but mention my name...........you pretending to be a good boy all of a sudden then getting we sly digs in here and there. you talk about plan m being two faced.......

mods close the thread, its being used by certain people to keep it going.

Oh geez you two ... get on with it. B4L you have a big match against arsenal tomorrow to think about :)

Antred has got himself a weeks ban, B4L will be following him as well

You missed out the 100 Inter-bashing Juventus & Mlan "supporters" here too.

Theres a difference. There are no Inter fans around to be offended or provoked, or even to get personal with. Comments like yours in the past are the ones that cause trouble. :oooh:

michael_jackson.jpg

If you didn't get people slagging eachother off you wouldn't have got this Gem of a post! .....Hilarious :LOL:

I am glad my actions have led to another thread such as this one. It makes a great read ;)).

Oh and whoever did that supporters list missed out a Charlton fan, and a Crystal Palace fan!

(Me and Joe)

Theres a difference. There are no Inter fans around to be offended or provoked, or even to get personal with. . :oooh:

I love Inter (but i also love Palermo and Atalanta een more)... and besides, the fact that there are no real Inter fans around is not an excuse, it's unfair behaviour...
It's ironic that you and Don, both nice guys and both mods, behave like that towards Inter.
It's not done for mods, but on the other hand it's not a crime too...

and what about the unprovoked personal attack i took on the liverpool thread yesterday, whats to be done about that?

Gerd do you actually support a Belgian team?
Just curious.

Does it matter that much???

Bad moment to ask...i was a big fan of Brussels' second team RWDM...but that team was demoted too the lowest division in Belgium and will never come back (they were fraudulent...it's a long story, but the final stroke was a letter of the Belgian authorities, signed by...my own wife...).
Afterwards a rich owner of a building society, "bought" the license of RWDM and made a newe fusion club with a litle second division club...this club was called Brussels and soon promoted to the Jupiler League...as most former RWDM fans i support that team, but it's not the same (the most hardcore former RWDM fans actually hate that club...i decided to support it).
This year was a shocking season for the club: they will be last in the Jupiler league and will face relegation on top of that their president/owner proved to be a racist bully...they were easily the least attractive team the Belgian first division has ever seen...not a single player knowing Belgian football wants to play for them...that's my favourite team...you can say that i'm a real glory hunter :-pp.

Well you're talking about all the hundreds of teams you "like" and "dislike" which isn't really relevant.

Your hardly the type to go into threads and mock Liverpool fans because Everton beat them (just for an example)

I like good football and underdogs...
Since my favourite team went bust i always followed foreign football more intensely than Belgian football...our competition is really nothing special (and that's a serous euphemism).
I always liked English and Italian football and i also used to be a really big fan of Man Utd (for more than 30 years) and that until they won the treble and they refused to participate to the FA Cup...since then they lost their magic to me...but lots of people over here think i hate Man Utd...that is not true...i simply do not support them anymore.
Sometimes i can be disgusted by the unfairness in football...there is no longer fair competition...
Every season i "follow" a promoted team in the Premiership and become a litle bit a fan. The last seasons: Wigan, Reading and this season Birmingham. Next season it will be WBA (Carl Hoefkens is Belgian).

Conclusion: i'm a bad fan, i support lots of clubs temporarily but i never hate or dislike clubs...i can dislike unfair things in matches...don't take my reactions too serious...it's all pub talk without the booze...

I love Inter (but i also love Palermo and Atalanta een more)... and besides, the fact that there are no real Inter fans around is not an excuse, it's unfair behaviour...
It's ironic that you and Don, both nice guys and both mods, behave like that towards Inter.
It's not done for mods, but on the other hand it's not a crime too...

:applause:

Hey Plan M,

I just watched MOTD.
Would you believe i got goose bumps when Giggs came on and even more when he scored that second goal...although obviously i would have preferred Chelsea to win the title, i enjoyed it.
Giggs is one of my all-time favourite players, that he scored that goal in the match where he equalised Bobby Charlton's record is great...
Congratulations to all (real) Man Utd for a well deserved title.

Cheers Gerd :)

Giggs IS my favourite all-time United player. He is a class act, I was so happy for him yesterday - the goal meant so much to him.

I am going to watch the match again for the 5th time in a minute. Is that sad?

No it isn't...as long as you know what will happen.
Belgian is a cyling mad country (i love it too) and my graddad told me a story about i live telvised WC where one of our local heroes won it in a very close sprint, when they showed it again in the evening news, his mother started to panic and was sayin: "i hope he won't loose it now..."

Well that was before i was born...

This Man Utd team could become one of the vintage ones, but IMHO they still miss "big personalities, winners" like Cantona, Schmeichel and Roy Keane in recent years...they also need a new goal keeper. Van Der Sar is great, but he's getting old. i quite liked Foster last year in Watford's goal...maybe he should get his chance sooner...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom