DB and others present the Hot Women Thread (not wrist friendly)

Re: Hot Women Thread (non 56k friendly)

l_66b8336659f6e449f785cb83d40b4e50.jpg

l_5b1d5fb67f0919df3890db8c1bca055f.jpg

Click to image Real Size.

@DB, Good list.

I personally suspect, Karina Kay also has some "Armenian" blood and heritage which is something she used to mention herself as well but either way, that girl is not blessed with the best face but what a f'n body! Her @$$ was made for a great pounding! :D

well well it's true what they say mate, you really do learn something neweveryday.

I actually thought she was British for some reason (not sure why)

have you ever seen the sceen with her dressed as a schoolteacher ? yowser!

Surely the accent played a part. :8):

She is born and raised there I think unlike Aylar who was born in Tehran but her family immigrated to Norway at a fairly early age I believe.

When I said she's Persian, Ad, I didn't mean she's born there. I don't care where one person is born when talking about girls especially because that only matters for their passports and perhaps culture and values but not their genetics and their looks and the shape and size of the booty Lp or tits or face or anything. The real ethnicity (which is getting of course harder and harder to track and measure as the years go on and the world gets more and more mixed and globalized :) ) is from their blood and I think Carmel is either half Persian or more. Her name being "Nasrin" proves it too.

If the country you were born in mattered, I guess I'd be a Canadian but I don't think about it that way. I say I have a Canadian passport and am proud of the country but my blood is what counts and determines where I get my looks and genetics from (Parents' origin) and some of my values and culture of course too.

And since I love knowing where each type of booty and face is from, I always care about REAL ethnicity. Not where someone is born or raised since that could be very different and have nothing to do with their real origin.

So when you say, "She's a British girl who has "Middle Eastern" roots", although your statement is totally correct, I, myself, don't particularly like it as it tells me nothing useful that I'm interested in knowing which is where her booty really hails from! :mrgreen: (Real Ethnicity, race, etc.)

Two particular reasons I don't find that statement sufficient to feed my curiosity no matter what girl it was about:

1) When you say she has "X" roots, you're not really mentioning how much? Fully, half? Quarter? 3/4ths? And that's really important to me.

2) This statement needs to be much more specific. "Middle Eastern" roots really doesn't say much at all! It's like me saying, some person has European ancestry. But what does that mean? Italian, German, British, French, Polish? Scandinavian? Czech? Russian? Hungarian?

We need to know where and what country at the very least and even then, it won't be that accurate since many countries have people of different roots and ancestry including Iran (Modern day name for Persia) which has groups of "Turk, Kurd and small Arab population" in addition to the majority which you can call "Original Persians" who were Aryans who were originally an Indo-European group that immigrated to Middle East years ago and now have mixed a little bit with their surroundings and Greeks as a result due to the wars that have happened over the years and other events.

So, a person (and a girl too of course) with Persian roots is often much different not just in terms of looks and culture but many other factors from those of even some neighbouring countries such as Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, etc.

Now of course, most people especially in the Western world apart from those who study this stuff have no clue about it and are quite ignorant in these ways.

I've seen many Americans for example who just think like: "Well.. Iran is located right beside Iraq and their names are very similar and only differ by 1 letter, so they must be of pretty much same race and ethnicity and culture and more!" lol. :mrgreen:

Needless to say, that's very inaccurate. Being a Persian myself, having lived there and also knowing plenty of people from many other countries and studied this stuff, I can tell you, the closest people to Persians in terms of both looks and culture are not those currently neighbouring us but further to the west where we used to be. Greeks are extremely similar and the closest and after that, Italians and French have probably more similarities with the so-called "Persian Race" than the Arab countries around us and definitely more than the Pakistani/Indian ones to our east.

Middle East has "Arab" ethnicity (Even though Arabs themselves can look VERY different, for example some Arabs of Egypt and Lebanon are blondes with coloured eyes and it's not really a race or ethnicity so I'm incorrect by saying this even), it has Kurds, Turks, Persians (Which are closest to Greeks than any other race in terms of both looks and culture) and many other things.... So when you say some girl has Middle Eastern roots, you're not really saying much at all or giving a real clue since some of the so-called Middle Eastern roots like many Persians dates back to Europeans who immigrated there anyway.

Sorry by the way, didn't mean to bore you all with this big lecture which I wrote in a rush, but it's just that to me, I'm a womanizer. :D

I just love finding, making friends, and socializing with beautiful / hot women of different sizes, looks and cultures and getting to know specifically and accurately (as best as they know) about their real roots and where their fine booties and faces really hails from. :D

The good news is, although tracking your ancestry is becoming harder and harder every year as the world grows and mixes more and becomes more globalized, most people I find still know quite a bit about their real roots if you ask them and it's a topic I personally just love. Especially when it comes to learning more about it through attractive hunnies! :lol: :mrgreen:

So I'm sure most people don't care about this stuff half as much as I do but for a guy like me, therefore, a statement like "She's a British Girl with Middle Eastern Roots" says practically nothing really although it's techincally correct and it needs to be MUCH more specific to be of any real use in my opinion. ;)

Anyway, it's been a while since I've had the time to properly chat with some of you friends (Ad, DB, etc.)

It's good to be back. :)

Monica_Bellucci_014.jpg

This is right now my desktop except the image I'm using doesn't have any text on it like this one, is terrific quality and for some reason, she's laying from right to left (It's symmetric of this) and not this way but other than that, it's exactly the same. :mrgreen:

I love it. Looks really fukin nice on my desktop and of course I have NO icons on my desktop! :D
They're all dragged into ONE folder named "Desktop" which is situated in bottom corner where it's not covering anything :mrgreen: and nor is anything else! ;) :D

Here's a few more images from the lovely Italian MILF I guess nowadays lol.

Monica_Bellucci_061.jpg

cane2.jpg

images701745_Monica_Bellucci3.jpg

Fabio being awarded the "Golden Ball" by Mrs. Belluci I think lol.

2006_11_28_snap_bg.jpg

Monica can shoot me if she wants! :lol:

monicabellucci_b.jpg

The award for the longest and most pointless post goes to..PLF

The post wasn't made for the likes of you. :rolleyes:

It's only pointless to those who don't care about that topic in which case, they should simply ignore it and not bother reading nor commenting on it like any other topic a person isn't interested or knowledgable enough in.

As for longest, nah.. I've definitely made plenty bigger ones. :p

"Jennifer Lopez & Nature"

Lol.. Love that title! :D

@DB, Sunny Leone is f'n fineeeee.

Surely you've heard of the fairly new starlet Audrey Bitoni as well right? She has a similar sorta look kinda.

"Jennifer Lopez & Nature"

Lol.. Love that title! :D

@DB, Sunny Leone is f'n fineeeee.

Surely you've heard of the fairly new starlet Audrey Bitoni as well right? She has a similar sorta look kinda.

is that who it is mate ? i must admit i haven't come across her as often as i'd like.....

Clik to İmage:8):

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shout with the thread title Nick Cave. :lol: A much deserved db name check. He's the man when it comes to bitches. ;)
So I'm sure most people don't care about this stuff half as much as I do but for a guy like me, therefore, a statement like "She's a British Girl with Middle Eastern Roots" says practically nothing really although it's techincally correct and it needs to be MUCH more specific to be of any real use in my opinion. ;)

Anyway, it's been a while since I've had the time to properly chat with some of you friends (Ad, DB, etc.)

It's good to be back. :)
Apologies mate. I was going by what it said on her myspace. I knew it was pretty vague. BTW, I love how you can make such a long post about this subject, and show how passionate you are about your heritage and blood. Major props my man. Interesting reading.

Nice to speak with you again after such a long time as well. :)

WTF denirobob!!?? LMAO!!
Am I missing something blatantly obvious here? Who is the chick? :lol:

Last edited:
Never found Britney much hot. She's alright but I fail to see what's special about her.

There's at least 4-5 girls that look as good if not better than her in practically every high school. She's okay but I never thought much of her.

is that who it is mate ? i must admit i haven't come across her as often as i'd like.....

Well check her out when you can. She's got fake tits and isn't one of my fav's but still a hot girl in the same sorta way as Sunny Leone in my opinion but I'll still take Sunny. :)

By the way, I'm gonna have to use the word "Surely" again :mrgreen: but DB, my friend, tell me please, that SURELY you've heard of and seen what "Eva Angelina" is capable of right? :p :8): :thumbup:

Apologies mate. I was going by what it said on her myspace. I knew it was pretty vague. BTW, I love how you can make such a long post about this subject, and show how passionate you are about your heritage and blood. Major props my man. Interesting reading.

Nice to speak with you again after such a long time as well. :)

C'mon bro. Absolutely no need for apologizing. All you were doing is quoting something after all.

I just wanted to explain why that statement is so vague and fairly useless and may easily give the wrong impression about a girl's real ethnicity/blood.

p.s. Yeh, I may be fairly passionate about my own blood and heritage but I hope and I'm sure as you know me for a while now and this recent post as well, that you realize, as much as I may be passionate about that, it doesn't compare to how passionate I am about the hot ladies ;) and where they get their booty really from. :mrgreen:

So by talking about Persia and middle east, I may have given the impression that, "That's what I care about or girls of only that region" but that's really not true. I would've stepped in with a similar post no matter where the 'region' being mentioned in that original vague statement was. Because like I said, I'm just so interested about this whole 'ethnicity/genes' topic. Always have been and it's of course especially interesting and makes me curious and want to make me know more about it, when it comes to hot chicks and their heritage/roots. :8):

If it was about guys, I wouldn't give a $hit which part of the world they originate from! :lol: :mrgreen: :lmao:

Ugh, not a fan of Paris Hilton to be honest. What very little she has in looks will never make up for how stupid she is. I'd probably do her anyhow. :mrgreen:

You guys hear that she is supposed to be going to jail next month? Drink driving. I think the lawyers have made sure it's in a safe unit though, to stop the butch lesbians from getting to her. :D

Last edited:
Barbie Cummings yeah mate?

If so, did you hear about her sucking off a state trooper to avoid a ticket? Unfortunately the lucky guy seems to have lost his job because of it. Still, it's hilarious. :lol:

Here's an article about the incident. And Barbie giving her account of events.

Last edited:
If I ever get together with Paris, it'll be for one reason only.

money_tree5.jpg

Not only is she a stupid, spoiled bitchy brat. She's not even attractive. Sorta ugly even in my opinion. No physical attraction to her and obviously her personality is $hit too lol.

I'd marry her though just to divoce and then quickly RUNNNNNN....

bag_of_money.png

p.s. Yeah, her sentence has already been cut in half before she even starts it. :roll:

Barbie Cummings yeah mate?

If so, did you hear about her sucking off a state trooper to avoid a ticket? Unfortunately the lucky guy seems to have lost his job because of it. Still, it's hilarious. :lol:

Here's an article about the incident. And Barbie giving her account of events.

:lmao: :lol: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom