DB and others present the Hot Women Thread (not wrist friendly)

l_202c47011dd7a3dd8f5b5bac99f137ff.jpg

world_of_maxim_rocio_nunez_104889_5.jpg

http://hhh.lawaloca.com/node/10985

out.php

out.php

lunamxnbkn.jpg

lunasillonmimbre.jpg

silvinalunasopla.jpg

http://www.revista-hombre.com.ar/comun/seccion.php?sec=portfolios

Some good stuff DB. :thumbup:

Mamma mia!

italyshowsuperman0001yf9.jpg

I remember seeing an animation "GIF" of when that happens. She looks slightly sorry for a split second in a very cute and naughty way when it does and fixes her dress. It's lovely! :mrgreen:

Taking pictures of Carmen Kinsley but not her outrageous, round apple-bottom is a crime! Only a handful of white chicks around the world are maybe packed in the trunk like she is!

Her @$$ is pure gold. :8):

That's Havana Ginger, Ad.

A cuban MILF I think, who says she's only in her early 20's but I don't really believe it. I think she's older.

@DB, sorry, don't know her.

You guys have heard of that Rachel Roxx chick? :-s

F'n greatttttt body!! :drunk:
Face is cute too. Hot young pu$$y.

That's the one DB.

Her name is so befitting too.

Because Rachel Roxx ROCKS!!! :8):
This girl is young and already doing a hell of a lot of scenes for different companies.

She's got a bright future.
Got a bit of everything to her as well and no real 'weaknesses' or down-sides. :p

Ms. Kinsley is now a personal favourite by the way. Alas, it all started with "Corn-Fed Booty". :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :lol: :lmao:

Long Live BangBros eh?? :D :lol:

Nah... but for me it didn't start there, Ad.

It started with the 'messenger' one where it was a 3some and a girl delivering mail joined in on the lucky bastard and CK whose @$$ was being worshiped as it deserves to be. That was a good scene.

Still have not watched "Corn-fed Booty"

Simon's not letting up! :8):

I don't like that Raven Riley chick, DB. In post #1463. If that is her name. I'm assuming because that URL is at the bottom of the picture.

354151638_de022c3c7b.jpg
- brunette who ?

I think the bigger question is, who the FUCK is that besides her?!!? :mrgreen: :lol: :lmao:

Lord have mercy!!!!!! :shock: :lol:

She's perfect for a Vampire movie. :p

Back
Top Bottom