Do you drink your recommended daily amount of water?

Today was day 1 for me it went well, everyone was looking at me funny as i was carrying a 2l bottle with me while necking to down at random times :)

Good lad YoungGun! You'll feel the benefits in no time mate. :)

Today was day 1 for me it went well, everyone was looking at me funny as i was carrying a 2l bottle with me while necking to down at random times

Wear a US Sports jerzy 5 sizes too big and wear a towel around your neck and youre proper gangsta!

Every year at the beginning of the year i put myself on a strict diet: eating less (i love cooking and eating but once you're over 40 you get weight problems if you don't watch out) and drinking at least 3 litres water a day...in the evening i have a litle treat for myself...a single malt whisky (Lagavulin is my favourite).

I actually have had cancer (a long time ago now) and i can assure you when you have been seriously ill then you watch out...

You want to get some Bowmore. I have a connection to there. And if you get a chance, visit Islay.

Good man! I am really feeling the benefits, been doing it for 5 weeks yesterday. I am pissing non-stop though!

What benefits you got from all the water drinking Mr M ?

I just feel more energetic all the time, my skin is 100% better and I am flushing all the toxins outta my body every day. Especially good on a Saturday because I always have a few vodkas on Friday night. I just feel generally MUCH MORE healthier. In Tesco you can buy 12 bottles of Highland Spring (small bottles) for £3. Bargain - chuck them in the fridge & because it's mineral water it's even better for you than tap water. Alternatively you can buy them Britta Filter things which you fill up with tap water and leave it in the fridge for a while & it purifies the water. :)

volvic_pict.jpg

anyone else with me? yeah, it is WATER, but i only drink this tbh. two bottles a day ~

Volvic is lovely, agreed.

Well done lads, good to see everyone keeping healthy! :)

Back
Top Bottom