Dressing Gowns

some people just sleep naked :D

Had a Girlfriend who always slept in the buff, she had no qualms about walking around starkers, was fun when we stayed over at friends or relatives, she would just get up and go for a slash butt naked. My Dad nearly had a stroke when he bumped into her one night on the landing... Now she was hot... moved back to the States and I was due to go with her until fate kicked my arse... Ahh lost loves.. :roll:

Come on Plan M that's another thread starter for you... ;)

Had a Girlfriend who always slept in the buff, she had no qualms about walking around starkers, was fun when we stayed over at friends or relatives, she would just get up and go for a slash butt naked. My Dad nearly had a stroke...

...but she walked away from him a bit too quickly so he didnt get the chance

Living in a country where it's generally high 80s temperature and 90-100% humidity pyjamas would be a killer ;) I just sleep in boxers and walk around the apartment in boxers, only ever get dressed if I'm going outside :)

This thread is becoming a bit too gay now. If you sleep naked, fantastic. But lets just stick to people who own dressing gowns for now :)

Yes because having your arse licked out by a Great Dane while Boy George wiggles underneath you and George Michael snorts coke off your back is clearly on the same level as wearing a dressing gown.

Ah happy memories.

I had a dressing gown for Chrimbo once from a family member who I never got on with in my life, never wore it, didn't see the point of them. It ended up being taken to the charity shop with some other old clothes.

I got a pair of thermal pants once of my Nan so i tried em on for her and was dancing round her then my cock popped out. I will never forget her face.

Can't open the prezzies yet :roll: Got to wait for the family to arrive. My sister's just rang and said her fella's dad is in hospital, so this is going to be a merry bloody Christmas... Sitting around the table dodging any subject related to dads...

Got some "pj's" Ie t-shirt and shorts to wear in bed.

I got a pair of thermal pants once of my Nan so i tried em on for her and was dancing round her then my cock popped out. I will never forget her face.

Sounds like it was when you were a kid, probably happened last xmas or so though :D

Back
Top Bottom