eFootball (All Platforms)

You tell me if on manual 10 mins are ok not 😅 But at least a pa3 evo-web competition can be held surely.
10 minutes is not so good but I agree about evoweb competition.
We could be to increase time, but I'm afraid Konami will be against it. :))
Or not? While the game has no anticheat yet. :THINK:

10 minutes is not so good but I agree about evoweb competition.
We could be to increase time, but I'm afraid Konami will be against it. :))
Or not? While the game has no anticheat yet. :THINK:
In my opinion endo 10 min (though not perfect) but a good middle ground for a reasonable tournament game. Keep in mind longer than 10 min matches would be challenging if you get interpreted for real life reasons during a said match.
Imagine the plumber guy knocked to say he's done in the middle of a corner kick🤣 or your middle schooler needs to be picked up ASAP while you're changing your formation half time.

I personally use 5 min if I play alone authentic teams.

I want to believe that the fact they have finally enabled access to the domestic leagues (which wasn't very hard as they've been in there ever since 1.0) means they're planning on letting us edit them to some capacity and then have some kind of offline league/ML down the line.

Still, that's me just getting my hopes up. I'm no programmer but I also don't imagine it to be extremly laborious just to add these things or worth any kind of dramatic build up to some sort of big reveal either.

They just don't want to. They really want to dissuade anyone from enjoying this game in any other way then intended. They want everybody playing this online, which is why ti's quite surprising that the AI when playing against thr COM is quite decent. You'd think there'd be no point in making offline AI decent if they don't want you to find out about it.

Maybe one day they'll completely remove authentic teams/offline gameplay from eFootball entirely and I don't think I'll be thst surprised.

Despite the lack of content/mode, i quite enjoy the gameplay. I appreciate that they are giving attention to the A.I, player's positioning, player's marking and the ref.

But the graphic is still poor and ball physic needs more variety. Maybe they wont get better because of mobile crossplay who know.

Playing with weaker team is more fun. Scored last minute goal in 120th minute felt very satisfying after being on the back foot for the entire match.

Last edited:
Despite the lack of content/mode, i quite enjoy the gameplay. I appreciate that they are giving attention to the A.I, player's positioning, player's marking and the ref.

But the graphic is still poor and ball physic needs more variety. Maybe they wont get better because of mobile crossplay who know.

Playing with weaker team is more fun. Scored last minute goal in 120th minute felt very satisfying after being on the back foot for the entire match.
When real modding starts to happen for eFootball it can be a real gem. Otherwise the lighting, turfs and general graphics are painful to watch.

The developers are mostly employees of PES MOBILE, that's why it is so difficult for them to improve the game on Consoles/PC.
Not to mention that the game must have shitty graphics so that people with low-end cell phones (Brazil, Asia) can run it

For me the ONLY "soccer" game available on consoles is FIFA, it may have shitty gameplay but no one doubts that it is much better than Efootball

I haven't played this game in months, but judging by the video, the turf in the game still looks fucking awful. Holy shit, they look bad. Shadows on the pitch look like they were made from the days where the PS2 existed.

The developers are mostly employees of PES MOBILE, that's why it is so difficult for them to improve the game on Consoles/PC.
Not to mention that the game must have shitty graphics so that people with low-end cell phones (Brazil, Asia) can run it

For me the ONLY "soccer" game available on consoles is FIFA, it may have shitty gameplay but no one doubts that it is much better than Efootball
Standards for football gaming have dropped so significantly that FIFA is winning in that department. 🥴

Football Manager is the only alternative today to FIFA and Efootball where it resemble actual football with tactics and a semblance of realism, but even that game is becoming formulaic with it's in-game graphics and match engine.

He did - but he's found ML-referencing code in the EXE before. It's very much a placeholder right now. He's a clever guy, and a real fan of the series, so I trust his judgement over most.
Yep, unlike the other "pes guy" on twitter. Dude knows what he's talking about by analyzing the game itself, i mean literally.

I know that the game was stripped down to cohere with the mobile version but still the A.I and player's positioning are so good its weird. The gameplay overall feels less rigid too imo.

Hi,

Did someone know why I don't see the
"eFootball (All Platforms)" thread anymore when iam logged in? It's just gone...

If iam not logged in, I can see it 🙄🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 203196
Only thing I can think of right now is that you probably somehow put PRO_TOO on your ignore list which would lead to this behaviour since he is the OP of this thread. Could you check his profile for the ignore button and see if it says "Unignore" for you? If so, click it and *poof*.

Nq3Iy9z.png

Only thing I can think of right now is that you probably somehow put PRO_TOO on your ignore list which would lead to this behaviour since he is the OP of this thread. Could you check his profile for the ignore button and see if it says "Unignore" for you? If so, click it and *poof*.

Nq3Iy9z.png

Oh yeah you're right, i tried that.

Man wth…
Tried Dream Team event with restrictions for the first time…
Seems to be you have to first buy 18 players of the same team in order to actually play the games…
It is all tedious actions you have to do before playing and is so slow to do contract players 1 by 1 instead of 18 players in bulk in one click
I hate the eFootball concept and approach more and more by time
Not to mention lack of competitive offline modes

For you, and it's not the thread but except the super simplified ball physics i don't see where FIFA is better in terms of gameplay.
Well, to my standard every games who don't have a minimum of coherence is to throw on the trash. One of the two is totally uncoherent and living, on the pitch, in his "own" world.

I won't say Efootball is a good game, i don't hate it, and i can say that EA version is probably the most awful football game i ever tried and played since...
Never. Tons of feature and possibility, not a single cohesion. I found even very old games better than it, even ISS 3. I'm sorry if it's another subject and not the thread but i didn't start and i can't let it pass.
Efootball is at least playable and can be enjoyable for some people, but not on Dreamteam (litterally the only mode).

Now something else if the AI is "so good", that's a matter of ball physics outcomes which are reduced so the player's awareness is bumping up. There's no surprise even on manual, no rebound that may change an outcome etc. That's all. The older version is too advanced in that departement to handle every outcomes especially on Manual. No problem if you play PA1 (like me) and there, at least, a challenging CPU : i don't agree that much about the missing variety : it happens when you play always the same especially, but you can't blame the difficulty which is challenging. No script and all those undemonstrated things talk.

I agree to bash Efootball for everything, but on the pitch the real big big issue is the ball physics. Otherwhise it's most playable by far... Well in my opinion from somebody who replayed both not so long ago.

Well on my side, if they don't change litterally everything, i got no interest in what's coming next even ML or League etc., i got absolutely no interest to play on a service mode game, especially a seasonal Footballistic one, that's where one of the biggest incoherence is to me. Not playing X season if you want with X versions make me angry and sad at the same time about how they handled the whole thing.

Nq3Iy9z.png

Thank you so much, that was the problem.

I have absolutely no idea why PRO_TOO is on my ignore list... musst be a mistake 🤷🏼‍♂️

Now it's all fine 👍🏼

Thank you so much, that was the problem.

I have absolutely no idea why PRO_TOO is on my ignore list... musst be a mistake 🤷🏼‍♂️

Now it's all fine 👍🏼
Good to hear! Take some comfort in knowing that you are not the first one who's had this issue by butterfingering around, otherwise it would have taken me a LOT longer to come up with the solution :D

Worst.Update.Yet.

- Catch up bug is back.
- Player passing response time doubled.
- Pass target locking is not fixed. Like at all.
For someone who doesn’t like the game you seem to spend hell of a lot of time with it :LOL:

(not a criticism by the way, just wondered why you put yourself through it?)

I don’t understand how anyone can enjoy this (unless you previously loved myClub or similar).

Even if the gameplay was addictive, I still can’t get past the presentation and lack of game modes.

Horrible game. It breaks my heart that this is where “PES” is now. Just a memory. And the saddest part is - PES went out with a whimper, like a fart in the wind.

PES 2020 and 2021 were “ok” games, but I will never cherish the memories with them. We never did reach the heights of PES 5 or even PES 2017 again in regards to enjoyable gameplay against interesting CPU AI.

So, so sad. But Konami just couldn’t give a shit about us and why should they? eFootball makes them lots of money I would imagine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom