eFootball (All Platforms)

can you ever see this game being released an a full game like Pes 2021 with all modes available. Would love to have all the leagues and national teams and I would love to have all the offline modes (league, cup etc) like pes 2021 as i do not play online. I just dont understand why konami doesnt just do a full game release for this

can you ever see this game being released an a full game like Pes 2021 with all modes available. Would love to have all the leagues and national teams and I would love to have all the offline modes (league, cup etc) like pes 2021 as i do not play online. I just dont understand why konami doesnt just do a full game release for this
They will release in 2036 you just need to wait

You could ask Adam Bhatti but he will probably tell you, it's all part of a three years plan.

They are thinking about how many they spend on these translations and how much profit they get from these countries, thats all care konami about money

They are certainly losing the Eredivisie license. Otherwise, they wouldn't be dropping the Dutch translations.

Damn, looks like you're right. This from almost 4 years ago

and just last year EA grabbed that multi-year partnership

https://eredivisie.eu/news/ea-sport...football-with-multi-year-partnership-renewal/

But still just stupid from konami part, just becauase losing its license no need to remove the translations. What the hell are they thinking ? :ANX:

Damn, looks like you're right. This from almost 4 years ago

and just last year EA grabbed that multi-year partnership

https://eredivisie.eu/news/ea-sport...football-with-multi-year-partnership-renewal/

But still just stupid from konami part, just becauase losing its license no need to remove the translations. What the hell are they thinking ? :ANX:
They don't need league licenses that much anymore just individual player licenses now so they can release a Ronaldinho Santos card and stuff like that.

Can't help but remember the Konami shills & weirdos who were saying things like play the game with an open mind and you have to learn how to play it to appreciate it coz it's free as a bird.... Amazing times and look where we are now not even master league :LMAO:

I honestly don't know why I even bother playing this garbage POS mobile game anymore... All I end up feeling is hatred, frustration, anger... It's always the same story: I ALWAYS get matched up with some Rich idiot with loaded credit card that buys stacked 3150 rated team full of 101+ rated cards. His players ALWAYS hit passes, ALWAYS win physical duels, ALWAYS keep possession, yadda yadda yadda. The worst part is, I can't do SHIT about it. They ALWAYS get the ball back, I can't foul them, my players can't intercept, can't pass, can't dribble, can't shoot, can't even stay on their fucking feet. And the next match is the exact same. Makes you wonder WHAT'S THE POINT.

I doubt the club or the parents even accepted this (idk about legal stuff), i think it's just konami thing added whatever the hell available. I remember fati was added briefly then removed upon barca request since he was underage (then added again).

If he was 16/17 probably no problem but 13yo ?
And god damn, 180cm & 72kg at 13yo ? what kind of food his parents gave him, lol

I doubt the club or the parents even accepted this (idk about legal stuff), i think it's just konami thing added whatever the hell available. I remember fati was added briefly then removed upon barca request since he was underage (then added again).

If he was 16/17 probably no problem but 13yo ?
And god damn, 180cm & 72kg at 13yo ? what kind of food his parents gave him, lol
It's a weird one, the Ansu Fati thing. Because Lamine Yamal is 16, yet I believe he is in eFootball

I'm gonna say something you won't like.
This (efootball) is a fantastic game of football on the pitch, equal (or even better) than any other i played before. It just lacks the whole of the package but, you know, they give it for free.
I love to play with my lesser team (2700 points average) against 3000+ teams and beat them playing proper football. Of course it can be frustrating when Romario steals the ball and runs like he never did in real life but, this is a game, and again, for free. Enjoy men (and women), life is short.

Back
Top Bottom