eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Been falling in love with PES 2021 again now I've updated everything thanks to VirtuaRED and UML's latest updates but also with what I think is the best combination of gameplay mods using @Kolesnikcr7 Mystery exe and @Anth James midfield focused mod. The responsiveness of the former and the chilled prescense of the latter make this game a lot more tolerable especially on the higher and cheatier difficulties along with the freedom and unpredictability of FUMA.

I made this little compilation of fun goals and saves, nothing too fancy, just stuff I felt looked pretty realistic and spectacular and personally, I'm not the greatest at FUMA so it felt like a very rewarding thing for me to score these goals.

Im using FIFA mod by Holland with Twiggys DT18 and Football Life V 2 and it is insanely good

COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME A SOLUTION PLEASE, IN THE CONTROLS CONFIGURATION MENU, IT RECOGNIZES THE CONTROLS BUT IT DOESN'T LET ME CUSTOMIZE THEM, ANY IDEA OF WHAT THIS PROBLEM COULD BE?
I would take a random guess, switch between D-input and X-Input.

Hey guys, I was wondeting if there was perhaps any way that Copa Sudamericana could be played in PES 2021? The only possible solution that I can think of is to have a full South American patch, so that Champions League is replaced by Libertadores and Europa League is replaced by Sudamericana.... But maybe someone knows of a different way to do this, perhaps add new tournaments or Cups in the game itself.. Wondering if any mods know if this could be a possible addition in the future, or if it already exists?

https://evoweb.uk/threads/decolonia...base-switch-from-eu-to-south-a-leagues.93950/

It´s just chaotic sh1t to be made by the time spent, but it´s possible

Without wishing to incur the wrath of the highly talented and sometimes mercurial modders and Pes players on the forum, a question, if I may?
Please tell me if I've missed anything but, why can't I find a patch that's up to date that allows me to edit a team?
With the exception of Smoke which I've always used because it's good and also because of this issue, all the other very good patches seem to grey out all the teams and leave none that can be edited.
I just started using the Inferno addon for the Smoke efootball 2022 patch - V2.2 which does allow me to edit a team but the V3 and latest V3.1 version suddenly does not.
I really appreciate all the fantastic work by all you modders because your work is the only reason I love playing the game (apart from the obvious superiority to FIFA). But is it just me? Am I the only one who thinks having your lower league edited team in the Championship and working your way into the top tier is part of the spirit of ML and the game in general? Or is there a way to edit which circumvents the greyed out problem. Tried the editors but just can't get it to work. There seems to be silence about this subject.
Hope someone can help.

thanks now i just need to figure out how to install a cpk file :D
This isn't the editing forum, and there's a hell of a lot to all of the modding (so it's not easy to just knock up a quick guide) - but in short...

DPFileListGenerator is included in the mod download (in one of the subfolders within the archive) and you extract the DPFileListGenerator files to your PES 2021 install folder, then drop the CPK you want into the PES 2021 install folder's "download" folder, then run the DPFileListGenerator program and point it to your PES 2021 / download folder. Then tick all the CPKs, and then click "generate" (or whatever the button says, I forget). This then forces the game to load all the CPKs in that folder during startup.

It will also generate a backup of your original DPFileList (it's the file in your download folder that will have .bak at the end). I would keep that safe, because it will be overwritten if you ever generate the list again (and you can use it to go back to default gameplay, to use other gameplay mods instead).

I believe others say you can just drop the CPK in there, or in the data folder, and it will automatically load - but this doesn't work in my experience. I tested it because it sounded like nonsense, and I'm convinced it is.

There's a few DPFileListGenerator tutorials on YouTube, e.g.:

EDIT: Or if you're using Football Life, @hitmanuk's instructions below will also work (and it's ten times easier). People with the original game installed have to do the above.

Last edited:
thanks now i just need to figure out how to install a cpk file :D
just rename hollands cpk file to the same file name as one of the extra cpk files football life gives you and overwrite it. So call hollands mod for example Extra001.cpk then move it so it overwrites the same file name in the download folder of football life

thanks both :))

testing out this combo now of difficulty fix, Twiggys dt.18 and FIFA23 cpk

thanks both :))

testing out this combo now of difficulty fix, Twiggys dt.18 and FIFA23 cpk
For what it's worth - but everybody's different (and there are a million options out there)... I found the difficulty fix didn't help me in the end. The AI felt weird to me afterwards, with loads of goals at both ends. I've personally found a little slice of nirvana with Twiggy's DT18 and chrissimao14's EXE - which can also have a lot of goals but it doesn't feel forced. But make sure you experiment with all the options, there's lots you can do to focus on the parts of the gameplay you like most.

not sure if i'm allowed to discuss this here or if ot goes in the editing threads but being a tester i should have known better than to apply all 3 straight away as i can't really tell what is doing what :D one thing for sure is that the battling seems a lot farier both on the ground and in the air. the way the players tangle for the ball is fantastic and i no longer come against opponents with backs made of tungsten which i can't surpass. otherwise can't really tell much just yet. game is fun but maybe it's because i havent played PES in ages anyway

just realized that i have 100% GPU load when pes is minimized (even in the menu)

is this normal?!

did i maybe configure something wrong?

1680784721871.png

Maybe a low LOD or no crowd mod.
I have the same issue just on the main menu - when I ALT+TAB out to enable Cheat Engine (but even if I just sit looking at the desktop), after a minute or two, my PC sounds like it's about to take off.

But the weirdest thing is, when I ALT+TAB back to the game... It immediately ramps down... (Even the matches themselves put the CPU under less stress...) It's absolutely bizarre.

I have the same issue just on the main menu - when I ALT+TAB out to enable Cheat Engine (but even if I just sit looking at the desktop), after a minute or two, my PC sounds like it's about to take off.

But the weirdest thing is, when I ALT+TAB back to the game... It immediately ramps down... (Even the matches themselves put the CPU under less stress...) It's absolutely bizarre.
exactly the same here... ingame it's around 50% load but when i tab out to desktop everything goes to 100%. probably just a bug..

Guys, use a program called Throttlestop (recommended by @Silverdome94). I used to have overheating problems with PES 2018-2021, and using Throttlestop solved them. Plus it'll make you spend less on your energy bill with minimal (if any) performance issues. I combine this program with a "customized power saving mode" on my laptop and the game never overheated or throttled again, playing on high settings. :TU:

i'm glad i've rediscovered this game as i've had a lot of fun with it recently. but remembering things that make me want to throw it out the window like my best players aged 28 and 30 retiring at the end of the season. why :D

Back
Top Bottom