Everton Thread

Wrong thread but you're saying you don't rate someone who's won two La Liga's, the Champions League, the UEFA Cup and FA Cup?

and...

The FACT is..

in 6 years..

Reached two CL finals winning one

not finished higher than 3rd...

finished 5th (below everton!!)

knocked out of FA cup by burnley last year...

considering the money he has had, that aint special...

and that doesnt take into account the amount of times he makes an ass of himself and lfc, in public...

really gerd???

I'm suprised you rate rafa that highly...

I've been reading Balague's book about his first season in Liverpool (the year they won the CL) and i must say i was impressed by his methodic and meticulous way of working...
I've read books about other coaches (like for example Ferguson) and the only one that impressed me that much was Wenger.

Now about what he says: when he talked about Ferguson recently i think what he said was 100% correct. IMHO Ferguson is a cheater (the way he reacts to Ronaldo's diving, it's almost a choreography). I particularly hate Ferguson's mind games and i think they should be prohibited/defended (i think you know what i mean)...BUT... a manager as clever as Benitez should not answer to Ferguson's provocations...he lost that particular mind game...and he put his team under pression. Unsurpriseably Liverpool lost points in their next match. If Benitez continues to react to Ferguson's provocations then Liverpool does not stand a chance to win the title...
What Benitez has been saying after the Everton match was total bullshit...and talking about impressive managers...i haven't read a book about Moyes, but he is doing a wonderfull job at Everton (just like Martin O' Neill at Villa).

Last edited:
So we got Jo on a loan...
Hes not highly rated by me, but i hope he does well at goodison and if so, we can buy him in the end of the season..
nice to see a brazilian wearing england's most beaultifull shirt though! :D

Striker's future in doubt08:59, February 4, 2009
Currently 0/512345

The future of Victor Anichebe at the club could be in doubt after a reported bust up with David Moyes on the training ground.

The Nigerian striker had to be led away from the training ground by two of the club's coaching staff after the fall out which was littered with expletives.

Anichebe has found first team football hard to come by, despite the injury crisis amongst the strikers at the club, and there was an enquiry from Hull about his services as they wanted to take him to the KC Stadium on transfer deadline day.

That move did not come off and that appears to have been the catalyst for the fall out and an unnamed source said, "Victor was already very upset he hadn't been starting matches.

"It must have been the last straw when the deal failed to go through. He saw it as Everton who were stopping him from leaving.

Refused

"When he turned up for training he flatly refused to get changed and then had a huge row with assistant manager Steve Round.

"The players were on the way out to training when Steve went to get David Moyes.

"When he came in it all kicked off. They were swearing at each other and Victor told him to 'f*** off'.

"That's when Moyes told him to leave and asked two members of the medical staff to make sure Victor left the premises."

EatSleepSport.com

"...AND THE EVERTON BOYS ARE BAAAACK!"
82260613.jpg

Congrats guy(s) How many everton's are in this thread?! It seems more of manu vs pool thread at times.......

Anyway, nice to see a youngster win a derby match, even if it is for the blues ;)

Great win for Everton, i'm very happy.
And as a neutral: great loss for Liverpool and the Premiership too...I still think Man Utd have 95% to win it, but now Liverpool has less matches to play...

Oh this thread shows what's "wrong" with football: scarcely any Everton fans present...

I think 95% of the evo-web members who follow the premiership support one of the big four clubs...what a shame...

Great win for Everton, i'm very happy.
And as a neutral: great loss for Liverpool and the Premiership too...I still think Man Utd have 95% to win it, but now Liverpool has less matches to play...

Oh this thread shows what's "wrong" with football: scarcely any Everton fans present...

I think 95% of the evo-web members who follow the premiership support one of the big four clubs...what a shame...

am i invisible Gerd? lol

just kidding... :)
ill make sure this thread keeps rolling!

Back
Top Bottom