Fantasy Premier League

Well done and congratulations Bay Hill FC; i'm not sure if you're in this forum or not but you're unbelievable, especially when this guy is 301 points above you.

congratulations-meme-idlememe-12.jpg

Hang on, am I on the wrong league? Cause I thought I finally won it, after years of choking and being the runner up twice.
Then I come here I find out there's another league 🤦‍♂️

Hang on, am I on the wrong league? Cause I thought I finally won it, after years of choking and being the runner up twice.
Then I come here I find out there's another league 🤦‍♂️
Oh no! You must be in @CW's league, which has been going for ages but was largely for the old-school members who don't actually post on here any more.

I set up a new one for newer members, promoted via our socials etc. and that's the league we're talking about.

But you won one! Yeah!!

Not sure if there's a way but it be cool if we can create a mini league of only the registered users in EvoWeb :BOP:
I might make a new one this year and not advertise the league details on the socials. But my fear is that it'll only have about five entrants...

How are our seasons going, lads? Been a while!

For some reason I thought I won last year, but realise on looking at my total I was actually 3 points off the winner after a rapid decline in the final period. I think I blocked that from my memory cos it was too distressing 😭

This season I'm up to 3rd in the evoweb league (well, mid-gameweek of a DGW – anything can happen really!). I would like to clinch that title after last season's cruel demise.

Overall though the rank isn't great – been fluctuating around the 250k point for several GWs, and now around 160k (but mid-gameweek disclaimer again). I feel like it's probably gonna be incredibly hard to broach 50k this year, which many are struggling with, given the sheer number of managers now, and how many are tuned into FPL advice gurus. In years past, that was relatively niche, whereas now it's basically mainstream.

I always used to aim for top 10k, and got into it 4 times. But think those days are largely over, barring freak success seasons.

Well that's Bay Hill FC holding me off at the top for two seasons running. Whoever you are, fuck you well done! :LOL:

Was a fun season. Miffed I lost here again. But did win €625 today in a cash league ;)

Normally don't go for cash leagues so it's nice to have my hours of obsessive thinking and researching into FPL output into something of material value. Though, as my wife said this morning, "so if I give you 700 € every season, would you just not play it and be glued to your phone all the time?" Obviously I turned down the offer :LOL:

I spoke too soon as actually got my second spot nabbed from me by a one Sahil Nathu. He got a 30 point swing in the final GW, which is massive! Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom