FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 0.9.7 - All In One

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 0.8.7

How do you know when it's patched? Are the menu's different? Can someone give me an idea of where i am going wrong here. Sorry about this bit i have done it with fifa 12.

Click the installer making sure every file from the rar is in the fifa folder make sure you rung installed as admin .

I think it's done, i seem to have different players with tech fit jerseys. I was looking for a different badge or something at the start to say it's modded. Like world tour patch says that when you boot it up. But the unlicenced kits for serie B teams don't seem to be licenced. But i think it's done.

I think it's done, i seem to have different players with tech fit jerseys. I was looking for a different badge or something at the start to say it's modded. Like world tour patch says that when you boot it up. But the unlicenced kits for serie B teams don't seem to be licenced. But i think it's done.

Ha and I'm a bellend.

Listen Cunt-chops if you can do it then please feel free to show me you rancid old fart!

Markiboi we're alright he's just a wet follow through... As you can gather i'm not to good at this patching business.

Last edited:

Well grow up and stop arguing the new update should be coming on monday were you can pick what players will wear tech-fit kits new faces boots etc.

Steady on big boi i don't see moderator next to your name! Update? I'm not sure if i even got this one working yet. But thanks for your help. When you use the boot selector do you have to use the Mod exe after and the regenerator?

I dont use the regenerator mate i unrar it to my fifa fifa folder then install in it first with admin rights. Wait till it tells you its done then open the boot mod search for the player you want find the boot you want to assign to to click on assign this boot then save changes.

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 0.9.0

Hi, 26 october, EA released a little database patch; it inserted Del Piero in Sydney FC and other missed players...

This patch include the new player's database?

0.9.0 Is awesome, the espn graphics adboards and the rest makes this so much better.

Guys the update only includes faces balls adboards espn scoreboard proper names for champion league and europe league also balls .

yup, we must install database update 1.1.

regarding mod, everything works fine but just one thing i noticed - too many players wear techfit kits. i hope it will be fixed in next version.

You can take the techfit kits away by using the mod for the boots search for the player untick techfit and save then load the game up after you have made the changes and saved them.

Is there a way to change shorts or socks? Man-Utd Red shirt/Black shorts/Black socks. Everton all Blue. Etc?

I think there is a good mix of shirts through out the teams. Watching Reading V Arsenal now and there iis a few with Tech-fit and a few in regular shirts.

You can take the techfit kits away by using the mod for the boots search for the player untick techfit and save then load the game up after you have made the changes and saved them.

i know, but why making some players wear techfit kits in the first place if they don't wear it in real life?

i think it has to be fixed by the mod, not users to fix it after each version.

players should have real kit types and i hope next version will sort that out.

Hi, 26 october, EA released a little database patch; it inserted Del Piero in Sydney FC and other missed players...

This patch include the new player's database?

could someone answer me?

Thank's in advance :WORSHIP:

could someone answer me?

Thank's in advance :WORSHIP:

no, there is no del piero in latest database v 1.1.

i really thik they should update it, because many teams are messed up (no del piero at sidney, newcastle utd starting 11 messed up, no vincent company at starting 11 for man city, moussa dembele defensive middlefielder??? at tottenham, etc).

i hope next database update is coming shortly with latest ea sports squads.

Anyone have any answers on how to put different shorts and socks into this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom