Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

anyone know how to make your fullback(right back & left back) stay in formation during defending?
Mine always move higher up the pitch to mark the opposition player thus leaving space in behind.

*AIO Camera Package Update*

Guys, update to the AIO Camera Package. I've added in the following new additions:

Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close with post goal camera shake

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.06 - 18.58.54.70.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.06 - 23.03.40.95.png

I've also changed the 'New Penalty Camera' for all options aside from Broadcast Package 1 to the following angle. I felt like it was a little too low and out of place with the other camera packages. I kept it for Broadcast Package 1 as it fits with that and keeps the consistent look. All links throughout the thread to the AIO have been updated.

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.08 - 15.33.51.44.png

Download - https://mega.nz/file/lc1XSIaS#YJk3G1exuBfjHE0_KeKiMa8VeK7mR8efEaV4c0JhSvk

Last edited:
I'm trying to make a pitch look like fifa 23 which has a slightly dark color

(In the screenshot do'nt use reshade)

Attachments

• Screenshot (3101)~1.png
    Screenshot (3101)~1.png
    891.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot (3050)~1.png
    Screenshot (3050)~1.png
    906.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot (3052)~1.png
    Screenshot (3052)~1.png
    887 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot (3067)~1.png
    Screenshot (3067)~1.png
    846.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot (3079)~1.png
    Screenshot (3079)~1.png
    797.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot (3084)~1.png
    Screenshot (3084)~1.png
    779.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot (3097).png
    Screenshot (3097).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot (3098).png
    Screenshot (3098).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot (3101)~1.png
    Screenshot (3101)~1.png
    891.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot (3102)~1.png
    Screenshot (3102)~1.png
    758.7 KB · Views: 65
anyone know how to make your fullback(right back & left back) stay in formation during defending?
Mine always move higher up the pitch to mark the opposition player thus leaving space in behind.
Which version of the game are you playing with?

can anyone please share the pitch mods for this fifa? or does the fifa 22 mods work for this aswell with the fifa manager?

Broadcast Camera Package 4

Here is another slightly different broadcast camera package. It's similar to the default broadcast camera you'll find in game, but the zoom behaviour is just a little different. The camera doesn't zoom when you shoot or get into the box, and when the ball is on the far side of the pitch it doesn't zoom in closer, it hangs back and opens up a little. I quite like this as I find it less jerky in general.

There's a 1.00 (standard zoom version) and a 1.20 (close version).

Usual instructions for installing included in the download.

Note: The camera starts out quite wide on kick-off. It zooms in slowly once you start, so give it a second if you hate it at the beginning!

Download: https://mega.nz/file/9U1XTByL#W8LJNSHFpi_4Svdr4yMZRic8hWcIbA2P8hI8rEZSuEM

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.09.08 - 13.13.45.93.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.09.08 - 13.14.01.54.png

Last edited:
so for now im stuck with not being able to play fifa 16 because of the friggin ea membership thingy, i m supposed to buy the game again, can u believe that....and i could get fifa 19, but people said it s not like 16

Here is another slightly different broadcast camera package. It's similar to the default broadcast camera you'll find in game, but the zoom behaviour is just a little different. The camera doesn't zoom when you shoot or get into the box, and when the ball is on the far side of the pitch it doesn't zoom in closer, it hangs back and opens up a little. I quite like this as I find it less jerky in general.

Note: The camera starts out quite wide on kick-off. It zooms in slowly once you start, so give it a second if you hate it at the beginning!

Download: https://mega.nz/file/9U1XTByL#W8LJNSHFpi_4Svdr4yMZRic8hWcIbA2P8hI8rEZSuEM

View attachment 176977
View attachment 176978
can you please post a video of gameplay with this mod, thanks

Did anyone managed to decrypt or decode the attribdb.bin or attribdb.vlt files inside gameplayattribdb? I wonder if they were actually compiled or just encoded. I know FIFA later in FIFA 20 managed to decrypt it. I am wondering if we can use the same algorithm to decrypt these two files. Will allow us to change almost anything in the gameplay.
can you publish the file please it is to analyze it

View attachment 176977
View attachment 176978
Hei mate, i ve just installed your lighting mod but when i click on "reload" nothing happens and i cant see the presets

Just a wide version of Broadcast Package 4 I posted the other week. I like how it doesn't zoom too far in on the far side.

Ideally I wish we could control the tracking system of the camera, but this is still a good option if you want to add it to the existing AIO. In general I've been trying to attach the camera to the player instead of the ball to create less overall jerky movementm but no luck so far. I can find so many ID's in the tracking section, but none which seem to just be like 'ActivePlayerID' or something like that.

Broadcast Package 4 Wide: https://mega.nz/file/EckFyL6B#2mfzUROMg2B3aAotKJElkz2rE-uLe3Ns-oP9KdoQ3Bo

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.09.15 - 23.33.31.15.png

Hi. Did somebody have the ball physics mod for the 1.01 Fifa version ?
Not to my knowledge, Mate. It must be completly adapted to the 1.01 from scratch. The Physics mod for the 1.00 exe was made from a friendly guy from fearlesscheat Forum after request. Do you tried the Physics mod with the 1.00 exe before? I hardly guess you are aiming to play with Physics mod and Stadium Server from Shawminator?! It´s a matter of taste what is more important for us which exe we play. For me and for many more are the benefits to have the gameplay available which belongs to the 1.00 exe is more suitable than having the Stadium Server works at 1.00.
But there is a possibility to play with 1.00 exe and the Physics mod and Stadium Server. You can look into @papinho81 thread.

Here: https://evoweb.uk/threads/stadium-server-r-app.80625/

Back
Top Bottom