Anth’s FIFA 16 Mods

Do you have any example of the effect of the new goalnett? When I had a tight net the last time it had a kind of tennis racket effect on the goalnet.

Do you have any example of the effect of the new goalnett? When I had a tight net the last time it had a kind of tennis racket effect on the goalnet.
That’s a good way of putting it. I don’t really like the impact of the tight nets either, but generally I prefer the look of them in game. I keep switching between both. I wish we could have the effect of loose nets but have them looking a little more up beat haha.

This game is only missing the dynamic adboards FIFA 22 has. In every other aspect, is up-to-date. I don't miss newer FIFA's at all.
It is possible to create them, but there is only no one who creates them. There was one guy on Soccergaming who made dynamic scoreboards for the Champions league season 2020-2021.

this is an example of how it could look:

I like everything about this game, but ball physics.

Here's my theory: I think there are 3 thing to make this game perfect: find a focal distance camera more far (the typical view of athletic track's stadiums), dynamic adborards and increase ai's teams transfers in career mode.

I'm really having a blast at the moment with 16. It's all just clicking nicely.

- v1.00
- v1.7 attribdbgameplay file
- a clean cl.ini
- full manual
- normal speed
- powerbar at 68 and that's it.

Also I'm strangely loving the Tele cam right now (with the slightly wider user cam mod).

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.01 - 18.14.04.37.png

Last edited:
@Anth James im new to fifa 16, is there a site where i can get all the stadiums?
As for the patch i saw Fifa infinity, dont know if thats the most complete one?
This one is the AIO Stadium Pack from FifaInfinity via mediafire. It´s slow... maybe... than use a VPN software and try to switch to another country like USA or even Canada. Works often for me. I saw you are from Germany too, so I guess you don´t need VPN because I have via that link great speed.

https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/ultimate-stadium-packs/

And this one is very special for having the ultimate German Top Leagues with current stadiums.

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/the-wizards-stadiums-mewa-arena-ea-update-released.184392/

RELEASE - FIFA 16 AIO Camera Mod Package

I've put together a collection of all the different camera mod packages here in one place. There's a ton of options so you guys don't have to make the changes yourself. I've updated a couple of the packages as well. The post goal camera shake actually looks really nice with the modded camera, it doesn't feel jerky like default.

Remember these are full packages, so the camera will stay consistent when the ball goes out, corners, throw-ins etc - all the work has been done!

There's also 5 different Default camera options with varying zooms. Default is 1.00 so you can see the different options below.

Also included is the indicator/no ball cursor/no powerbar mod which you can simply turn on and off with the right stick. I made an indicator very similar to match @Nisoley brilliant idea also. You don't need to install that separately in each camera, it's already part of each camera mod. I just included it in the package in case you want to get rid of the ball cursor, powerbar etc with the default camera as well.

To install, simply put the data folder of whichever camera package you want into your FIFA 16 folder and regenerate.

NOTE: You can change between different camera mods without getting out of the game by replacing the 'musedata-match.big' file (in bcdata\muse). For it to take effect in your next match, you need to get into the team select mode or the main menu.

Download - https://mega.nz/file/lc1XSIaS#YJk3G1exuBfjHE0_KeKiMa8VeK7mR8efEaV4c0JhSvk

Included in the pack:

Broadcast Package 1
Broadcast Package 1 with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close
Broadcast Package 1 Alternate Framing Close with post goal camera shake

Broadcast Package 2 Close
Broadcast Package 2 Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Broadcast Package 2 Mid with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close with post goal camera shake (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 3
Broadcast Package 3 with post goal camera shake

Default Wider Camera (0.55)
Default Wider Camera (0.55) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.65)
Default Wider Camera (0.65) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.75)
Default Wider Camera (0.75) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.85)
Default Wider Camera (0.85) (New Penalty Camera)
Default Wider Camera (0.95)
Default Wider Camera (0.95) (New Penalty Camera)

Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar

//////

You'll find example pictures for each camera in every folder, but here's just a few to show some of the variety...

Broadcast Package 1
Example 2.png
Example.png
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Example.png
Broadcast Package 3
Example.png
Default (0.75) Co-op
Co-op Example.png
Default (0.55) Broadcast
Broadcast Example.png
Indicator/Broadcast Package 1
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.02 - 16.49.47.11.png
Default (0.55) Dynamic
Dynamic Example.png
Broadcast Package 2 Very Close
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 08.05.38.78.png

Last edited:
Great work as always! And thanks for releasing different variations of the same camera with and without post goal camera shake :)

RELEASE - FIFA 16 AIO Camera Mod Package

I've put together a collection of all the different camera mod packages here in one place. There's a ton of options so you guys don't have to make the changes yourself. I've updated a couple of the packages as well. The post goal camera shake actually looks really nice with the modded camera, it doesn't feel jerky like default.

Remember these are full packages, so the camera will stay consistent when the ball goes out, corners, throw-ins etc - all the work has been done!

There's also 5 different Default camera options with varying zooms. Default is 1.00 so you can see the different options below.

Also included is the indicator/no ball cursor/no powerbar mod which you can simply turn on and off with the right stick. I made an indicator very similar to match @Nisoley brilliant idea also. You don't need to install that separately in each camera, it's already part of each camera mod. I just included it in the package in case you want to get rid of the ball cursor, powerbar etc with the default camera as well.

To install, simply put the data folder of whichever camera package you want into your FIFA 16 folder and regenerate.

NOTE: You can change between different camera mods without getting out of the game by replacing the 'musedata-match.big' file (in bcdata\muse). For it to take effect in your next match, you need to get into the team select mode or the main menu.

Download - https://mega.nz/file/gJsF1ByK#G2sQS9AV78F0lYHS1nk2Jv8jpu6WtrFwSh2kkmuyuck

Included in the pack:

Broadcast Package 1
Broadcast Package 1 with post goal camera shake

Broadcast Package 2 Close
Broadcast Package 2 Close with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
Broadcast Package 2 Mid with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide
Broadcast Package 2 Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Wide (Default Penalty Camera)
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide with post goal camera shake
Broadcast Package 2 Very Wide (Default Penalty Camera)

Broadcast Package 3
Broadcast Package 3 with post goal camera shake

Default Wider Camera (0.55)
Default Wider Camera (0.65)
Default Wider Camera (0.75)
Default Wider Camera (0.85)
Default Wider Camera (0.95)

Indicator, no ball cursor, no power bar

//////

You'll find example pictures for each camera in every folder, but here's just a few to show some of the variety...

Broadcast Package 1
View attachment 171583
View attachment 171584
Broadcast Package 2 Mid
View attachment 171585
Broadcast Package 3
View attachment 171586
Default (0.75) Co-op
View attachment 171587
Default (0.55) Broadcast
View attachment 171588
Indicator/Broadcast Package 1
View attachment 171591
Default (0.55) Dynamic
View attachment 171593
Great Job done! Just great for Immersion with so many choices.

Final step to the lighting mod, I've gone and 'softened' up all of the other pitch patterns just like I had previously done with the 'checkered large' pattern. I'll include this pitch folder in the download.

I always found the patterns on 16 to be very harsh, so this is a nice addition. Again, it's very subtle but has a nice impact on the overall look of the turf.

Oh and the final mod now has 26 night looks in total!

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.03 - 17.09.18.17.png
FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.08.03 - 17.10.07.91.png

Back
Top Bottom