FIFA 16 new Camera packs

Fantastic work but i have 2 question:
Is it possible to:
—Zoom in?
—Substitute this camera to another camera of the game (for example default) due to use the normal broadcast camera too?
Thanks. I wrote some notes on how to zoom in in the original post. You can’t change the behaviour of the zoom to another camera, it’s tied in directly with ‘Broadcast Zoom Main’.

Thanks. I wrote some notes on how to zoom in in the original post. You can’t change the behaviour of the zoom to another camera, it’s tied in directly with ‘Broadcast Zoom Main’.
I'm afraid I didn't explain myself well in the second question:

I mean if it was possible to use your camera instead of (for example) the default / co-op / pro camera etc. of the game, so that we can use both the height of your camera and the height of the original broadcast camera (basically to make sure that we have two broadcast cameras in the game)

I mean that your camera remains as it is, it just goes to take the place of another camera instead of the ''broadcast camera''

I'm afraid I didn't explain myself well in the second question:

I mean if it was possible to use your camera instead of (for example) the default / co-op / pro camera etc. of the game, so that we can use both the height of your camera and the height of the original broadcast camera (basically to make sure that we have two broadcast cameras in the game)

I mean that your camera remains as it is, it just goes to take the place of another camera instead of the ''broadcast camera''
Oh I get you. Based on my understanding this isn’t possible using the .big file.

Oh I get you. Based on my understanding this isn’t possible using the .big file.
mmm i understand mate. But if i want to try all the replay cameras how can i do? i tried to edit (only) the string ''cameraName'' with ''Broadcast Main Zoom'' but it doesnt work

mmm i understand mate. But if i want to try all the replay cameras how can i do? i tried to edit (only) the string ''cameraName'' with ''Broadcast Main Zoom'' but it doesnt work
You have to use CGFS to look through and find various different replay camera names. It should work if you change the name..

You have to use CGFS to look through and find various different replay camera names. It should work if you change the name..
mmh did you ever use the camera ''broadcast main v2'' from papinho? i tried to install it but i dont know why this happens

Immagine.jpg

and then when i try to switch to another camera (for example co-op) to see if it work, the camera changes but isnt ''broadcast main v2''

Immagine.jpg

is there a way to fix this problem? @papinho81 have you ever found it?

mmh did you ever use the camera ''broadcast main v2'' from papinho? i tried to install it but i dont know why this happens

View attachment 84318

and then when i try to switch to another camera (for example co-op) to see if it work, the camera changes but isnt ''broadcast main v2''

View attachment 84319

is there a way to fix this problem? @papinho81 have you ever found it?

Have a look here:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-new-camera-packs.78793/post-3275073

and here:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-16-new-camera-packs.78793/post-3274912

Ive been trying to get some camera packs but i got creation master 16 to regenerate bh files and it was working a few months ago, but I reinstalled windows 10 and now it wont open. If anybody ran in the same issue id appreciate some help

hi, ok no problem if you can't find where that camera jib is.

now to install the no indicator mod, yes create screenhelp folder in fifa 16 \ data directory.. see below screenshot..the pic on the bottom..
for the "presentation folder" from my zip, you should already have sceneassets folder in FFifa 16 data directory. put the presentation folder in there. see
this pic right below...

overwite files if yr operating ask u to confirm. (remember to back up yr original in case u don't like this mod)..

that's it, it's installed. last time i played Fifa 16 i was changing cameras and installed what i sent in the zip you have. i tested to see if needed to regenerate (i use creation master 16) . the game will crash if you dont regenrate.

but I didn't need to., game worked fine. so after installing you shoudn't need to renegerate files.

p.s. in PES , you option to turn this indicator off in the menu ; you don't have to do this modding nonsense.
the camera jib is located behind the boards...just like in real stadiums. not next to the goal where the player can run into it and end up
with a concussion.... PES does a lot of things right :) but anway, i don't get into that debate. i have both games,
because i like both , so it's 50/50 for me

all the best, bye for now.

View attachment 80162

View attachment 80161
have you ever tried the mod with the default ''musedata-match'' mate? Because i tried and only the indicator disappear, the name/number on players is still present

the own-goal camera is the most realistic when you score a goal because it is still static and make a zoom on the net, i tried to replace it (from the own-goal package of the anthjames musedata) and paste on all the goal packages of the standard musedata but it doesnt work, do you know if exist a way to use it?

@Anth James @papinho81 guys, i am using SkillGame camera. I found camera values in <CameraInstance>

<property name="targetHeightOffset" type="float" value="10" />
<property name="zoomInitialValue" type="float" value="1.0" />
<ZoomModifierCollection>
<ZoomModifier>
<property name="zoomFinalValue" type="float" value="1.0" />

How are valuse increasing or deceasing? What are valuse we can use? I want to zoom in a little bit (SkillGame camera)?

@Anth James @papinho81 guys, i am using SkillGame camera. I found camera values in <CameraInstance>

<ZoomModifierCollection>
<ZoomModifier>

How are valuse increasing or deceasing? What are valuse we can use? I want to zoom in a little bit (SkillGame camera)?
Hey man, you want to change the values I’ve put in bold and underlined to a higher number in order to zoom in. Make both the same and save.

<ZoomModifierCollection>
<ZoomModifier>

Thanx mate!

And increasing this, will height go up or down also?

Code:

And what about those cameras from bcdata? Did you found influence from them? Im talking about bcgameplay?

Thanx mate!

And increasing this, will height go up or down also?

Code:

And what about those cameras from bcdata? Did you found influence from them? Im talking about bcgameplay?
Height doesn’t seem to work from my experience with it. I’ve looked everywhere to be able to adjust height, but no luck so far.

The bcgameplay file is encrypted, so without getting through that we can’t see what’s inside unfortunately. I really wish we could as I’d love to disable the ‘dynamic zoom’ in broadcast camera. It’s really jerky in the ignite fifa games. I don’t like how it reacts to every ball movement.

Height doesn’t seem to work from my experience with it. I’ve looked everywhere to be able to adjust height, but no luck so far.

The bcgameplay file is encrypted, so without getting through that we can’t see what’s inside unfortunately. I really wish we could as I’d love to disable the ‘dynamic zoom’ in broadcast camera. It’s really jerky in the ignite fifa games. I don’t like how it reacts to every ball movement.
I would like to find a way to follow the action in some cameras like beauty pan, no one has found solutions in this regard right?

I want to play zoomed-in Tele Broadcast camera. In your packs, I found TeleBroadPA Pos

But:

1) when I set up values (1.5 and 1.5 instead of 1) I dont see the top of the screen (on the screen, upper pitch line).

2) and when I score a goal or throw-in or corner, the camera switch to default FIFA 16 tele broadcast camera.

Is there any fix for this?

I want to play zoomed-in Tele Broadcast camera. In your packs, I found TeleBroadPA Pos

But:

1) when I set up values (1.5 and 1.5 instead of 1) I dont see the top of the screen (on the screen, upper pitch line).

2) and when I score a goal or throw-in or corner, the camera switch to default FIFA 16 tele broadcast camera.

Is there any fix for this?
You should open the app to open big files and replace in each block "userGameplay camera" with "TeleBroadPA Pos"

Back
Top Bottom