FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

After checking out this thread, I really want to download(buy for using it @steam) a cd key for fifa 16, only problem is..I cannot find one pff..someone has more intel about this perhaps, thanks in advance!?

After checking out this thread, I really want to download(buy for using it @steam) a cd key for fifa 16, only problem is..I cannot find one pff..someone has more intel about this perhaps, thanks in advance!?
The game isn´t available at Steam, Mate. You must search for the Origin Code/key. You can look at sites like cdkeys.com, Eneba, Kinguin, or even Instant Gaming. Good luck.

The game isn´t available at Steam, Mate. You must search for the Origin Code/key. You can look at sites like cdkeys.com, Eneba, Kinguin, or even Instant Gaming. Good luck.
Thanks for the information!
I did search thru google..there it is sort of available thru some websites..for 100+ euro's ..little bit to much money..I think I wait when it will be available @ cd keys

Thanks for the information!
I did search thru google..there it is sort of available thru some websites..for 100+ euro's ..little bit to much money..I think I wait when it will be available @ cd keys
Yeah, I know those sick overprizes from some sites. I grabbed my Version last year by an discount at Eneba for "normal" Price. Just keep your eyes open.

Yeah, I know those sick overprizes from some sites. I grabbed my Version last year by an discount at Eneba for "normal" Price. Just keep your eyes open.
Haha I hear u, insane..and maybe when u paid for it..then u have to wait and see if it is really legit. Thanks I will do that

I bought my game directly from Origin back in the day. Instant pay with PayPal, instant download.

Isn't that possible anymore?

I bought my game directly from Origin back in the day. Instant pay with PayPal, instant download.

Isn't that possible anymore?

No, FIFA 16 is not available anymore on Origin. The same with newer games like PES 2021 on Steam.
It's a problem related to the licenses agreements they had back in the time, that have expired now.

Last edited:
Great game with MW mod World Cup 2018. 2nd round game Argentina-France and it went to extra time.

Paul Pogba scored the winning 2-1 goal from penalty.

izVaECj.jpg

Hey Man, time for a little review about your new edits for the Physics mod. I like the v.3.5 of course but this one have much more impact of playing the game it ever should be. Tried it first on v1.7 because the old Patch I currently have installed didn´t work with v1.00. It´s just when I load into the game with v.1.00 the main menu didn´t load. Other than that with the same mods when I load the game with v.1.7 the Patch loads into main menu and I can play. Really strange. Anyway, even on v.1.7 the ball behaviour is very very improved. Ball rolls now. From my ball leading Player to my ball receiver Player. Didn´t stop that like that ugly ball behaviour from EA´s Vision of their gameplay. Also the Players included the AI Players moves just better. Animations didn´t see and feels that cluncky animations in default like in Vanilla.

I had the best feeling playing a under class match in EEP 16 from Slim. 5th german League match between
Aschaffenburg vs Offenbach. Both locations are only 40-50 km away from where I live here in Germany. 😆 Playing feels much more attractive and fluid without to be feared did my passed ball now reach my Team mate or will the pass being intercept by the AI. Will do testing on v.1.00 when I get back to FIP 16 Patch. Should be a little bit better than on v1.7. But again, even for 1.7 it feels nice. I guess important to mention is that I first after a long time, played with sliders for accelaration and speed with over 50 default. I always had the feeling it would become to much spin in FIFA 22 or 23 direction.
But I followed your recommend settings and I could see and feel you have tested all aspects together for a better round up Gameplay experience.
I tested A & B Versions. The B version with the speed hack is my favourite for the moment.
Hey! Sorry for late reply, have been away. Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear it's working well for you, even on 1.7! I still haven't really tested it all on 1.7.

Good to hear the B version is also positive. The ball should feel overall, a little more free in that version, and defending a little more 'manual' as players tend to not stick to each other as easily.

I dont know but i think MW had better gameplay. I think its because of many files and player stats that were updated by Ariel. He didnt use converted stats like 22 or like that.

It had a lot of graphics. It was complete patch. Mods and updates every month. Special tournaments updates.

Imho each game database (FIFA 17-22) has a unique feeling when is ported to FIFA 16. At first, I thought that the core stats had remained the same throughout newer editions because gameplay is somehow similar, but it seems they're way different. It's pretty noticeable and fun to test their differences in FIFA 16.

I don't think I've ever used the MW patch! What is it that makes it so good?

It's very complete. As Nikola said, has ton of graphics, dynamic adboards, an incredible amount of faces, almost all competitions licensed and Champions League matches with the entrance anthems. The amount of content it has is probably bigger than FIP patches.

Last edited:
@El Pajaro I just rename the entire folder with Moddingway in it and download a new install, and then change the name of the folder to FIFA 16 to whichever one I want to use.

@Anth James MW is great because it has a bunch of databases all-in-one. There's a launcher where you can choose from quite a few databases, so you have the default from FIFA 16 and a couple of updates after that, a Euro 2016, Copa America Centenario 2016 and WC 2018 db that basically turn the game into a different game altogether and are amazing. There's also a few that I haven't tried, but it updates rosters through the winter 2017/2018 transfer deadline.

I have the zips, it's kind of a pain because there are like 7-8 of them and you have to install it in order. I'll see if I can upload them somewhere for easy downloading.

Hey! Sorry for late reply, have been away. Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear it's working well for you, even on 1.7! I still haven't really tested it all on 1.7.

Good to hear the B version is also positive. The ball should feel overall, a little more free in that version, and defending a little more 'manual' as players tend to not stick to each other as easily.
No Problem with the late reply. It was christmas time so the People moved around. :-) I wish you a nice jump into the new year.
I will test the mod in more games further. I am definetly will try it with v.1.00 and see how things going there.

@Anth James I agree 100% about MW Patch like the other guys in the previous posts describe. I would never delete the Patch from my Hard drive. Besides it have default rosters from the release years of the mod it´s the completest FIFA 16 Patch I´ve ever played. The selector is just genious related to the different tournaments and leagues you can play. The graphics feels for me just a kick much more beautified than other 16 Patches. The Turf, the Player Faces, scoreboards, TV Logos, everything feels really fluid into another. Maybe any day someone with good skills updated the mod with newest rosters ( of course for another addition for the selector besides the other gorgeous tournaments) we can play. :DD

MW Mod with World Cup 2022 update would be amazing. There is a World Cup 2022 mod coming but I don't know if it's going to be the same standards.

@Silverdome94 I already started to upload the MW Patch on my Google drive. I will put the downloadlinks here in the thread also. Like you mentioned it´s necessary to put all the files seperatly for don´t messing things up at the installation Progress. If you already start uploading the Patch on Google drive please let me know. If you choosed another file sharing hoster it´s not bad to have 2 download sources for the Patch, so everyone can choose which one suits him more for downloading.

This should work, here are all the Moddingway zips for FIFA 16. Download them and install in order, starting with the AIO one at the top. All you need to do is extract them in order and overwrite what you have, and after each zip, you must run the ModdingWayInstaller.exe to install each version. You must do this after every zip, don't skip one or it won't install correctly. You should also start with a fresh install to be safe.

Once you install all of them, run the FIFA 16 MWM Selector.exe — this allows you to select the database (click "apply database" after) of your choice, from the FIFA 16 default all the way through the 2018 World Cup (this one, like some others, is like a completely different game, like a FIFA 16 - 2018 World Cup Edition, with different graphics and songs). You can also choose a different gameplay mode like Supernova in the Selector.

Let me know if you have any questions. The first zip will take some time to install, but the rest go by pretty quickly. It's worth having all of them installed because you can quickly change different databases and play different tournaments or squads from that 3-year period.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ek0c8j4sq4rkd/FIFA_16_WC_2018_Patch_Zips

@Byronic Crap, I didn't see you were doing this also! I say keep both versions up in case there are any issues.

This should work, here are all the Moddingway zips for FIFA 16. Download them and install in order, starting with the AIO one at the top. All you need to do is extract them in order and overwrite what you have, and after each zip, you must run the ModdingWayInstaller.exe to install each version. You must do this after every zip, don't skip one or it won't install correctly. You should also start with a fresh install to be safe.

Once you install all of them, run the FIFA 16 MWM Selector.exe — this allows you to select the database (click "apply database" after) of your choice, from the FIFA 16 default all the way through the 2018 World Cup (this one, like some others, is like a completely different game, like a FIFA 16 - 2018 World Cup Edition, with different graphics and songs). You can also choose a different gameplay mode like Supernova in the Selector.

Let me know if you have any questions. The first zip will take some time to install, but the rest go by pretty quickly. It's worth having all of them installed because you can quickly change different databases and play different tournaments or squads from that 3-year period.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ek0c8j4sq4rkd/FIFA_16_WC_2018_Patch_Zips

@Byronic Crap, I didn't see you were doing this also! I say keep both versions up in case there are any issues.
Man you are blazing fast with your upload. :))
I checked for fun the Patch size after installing all the Parts. I have some stadiums installed on top but it shows me 51,5 GB on my HDD. 😆

Last edited:
So, for the sake of convinience here is additional to @Silverdome94 FIFA 16 Moddingway Patch download Post on Mediafire a link with the exact same Moddingway 16 Patch for downloading from my Google Drive.

@Silverdome94 explained the Installation in his Post very well. Just follow his steps in his Post above.
If there is any issue or Problem with the downloadlink just tell me please.

All Credits for making this Patch goes to Ariel and the Moddingway Team. It´s an older Patch but it is worth give it a try. It lacks of an up to date Database for playing Career Mode with it, but in that case we have FIP 16 v6.0.

FIFA 16 Moddingway Patch downloadlink:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DgxQntcMdxSNCIHqhyhUNA3YWh2sqTYB?usp=share_link

Here is a little overview which Databases you can switch to play all those cups and Tournaments. One of the best Selector choices are the 2018 World Cup in Russia mode. Just amazing Graphics with World Cup Pop ups during Matches and much more. Of course the other modes are amazing too.
Ariel and Moddingway Team just did an awesome Job with the Patch. Just sad Ariel can´t continue his work.

OVERVIEW:

FIFA 16 ModdingWay Selector
---------------------------

Start this tool from your FIFA 16 main folder.
FIFA 16 MWM Selector

- Select Database : You have many options available
---------------------------------------------------

*) Default Database : is the original FIFA 16 Database

*) Database 2.0
- Rosters according to latest EA official update.
- No new teams.
- Kits, Boots and Balls unlocked.

*) Database 2.0 - Matrix

*) Database 4.0 15/16
- New Teams
- New Tournaments

*) Database 4.0 15/16 - Matrix

*) Classic Teams and National Teams Database

*) Database 5.0
- Winter Transfers
- New Teams

*) Database 6.0
- Not compatible Online
- Winter Transfers
- More New Teams and Tournaments

*) Copa America Centenario

*) Euro 2016

*) Database 7.0
- Not compatible Online
- Season 16/17

*) Africa Cup of Nations 2017

*) Database 8.0
- Not compatible Online
- Season 16/17 - WINTER TRANSFERS

*) FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018

*) Under 21 Championship 2017

*) Databae 9.0
- Not compatible Online
- Season 17/18

*) Databae 10.0
- Not compatible Online
- Season 17/18
- Winter Transfers

- Select Tournaments :
--------------------------

a) Career Mode Tournaments : You will have default tournaments in Game Modes / Tournaments. In case you would like to start a Career select this one.
b) Game Mode Tournaments ( No Career Mode) : This option will add new tournaments to Game Modes / Tournaments : UEFA CL, UEFA Europa League, World Cup, Confederations Cup, Copa America, Euro, etc. Be sure to not a start Career Mode while this option is selected or your game will get corrupted.

@El Pajaro I just rename the entire folder with Moddingway in it and download a new install, and then change the name of the folder to FIFA 16 to whichever one I want to use.

Download? I think I can just copy the same folder to another folder (make a duplicate of it) and then rename between the folders. Thanks for the tip. I will try that.

I think I also have to rename the \documents database folder accordingly.

@Silverdome94 Which Game exe do you play with MW mod? I tried it yesterday with the game exe v.1.00 and the game starts as usual. But when it load to the main menu the menu doesn’t pop up in the front of the stadium in background. When I load the mod with game exe 1.7 everything s working fine. Some other Patches are working fine with the 1.00 game exe, though.
Did someone other knows why?

Btw I wish all of you Guys a nice new year eve!

Isn't 16 just such a difficult one to balance in regards to overall speed. It's so easy to go from feeling too fast to too slow! I thought I had a real nice balance with the speed hack recommended settings etc, but after playing some more I just feel a bit like it's lost something when playing that way. It doesn't quite feel as alive as before.

In the last couple of games I've kept the slider settings the same (aside from shot speed to 52/52) (playing with Option A ball physics) and just turned off the speedhack value and it's suddenly come alive again and feels very fluid. It will be much too fast for a lot of people, and I find it that way at times too (especially that damn CPU driven pass), but I'll keep it for a while and just see where I end up (which will probably be back on default sliders and speed). The ball physics mod definitely does help smooth out a lot of the issues compared to default which is nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom