FIFA 16 showcase by Nisoley

Nisoley

Premiership
10 May 2005
Stuttgart
Hi everyone,

FIFA 16 finally gets the attention the game deserves and I think it's great that so many new mods are released. Most users already know my stadiums from soccergaming forum, where I am known as The Wizard. Nevertheless, I wanted to share my stadiums and also some other little things with you here as well. Special thanks to @badgerbadger and @Maxey for the most of the models I could convert to FIFA 16.

You can find all my stadiums here:

However, I have not only been working on stadiums, but also on a new menu for the FIP patch:

Installation:

1. Download and extract the files
2. Copy the data and fifasetup folder in your FIFA 16 main folder
3. Overwrite every file
4. Regenerate
5. Have fun

Download

I have also collected adboards from the 2020/2021 season:

1. Bundesliga
2. Bundesliga
Premier League

Enjoy!

Here are a few more previews of my latest work:

1860_3.jpg

Zwickau1.jpg

HallescherFC3.jpg

Furth2.jpg

svs3.jpg

fortunaD1.jpg

hannover961.jpg

Almere1_neu.jpg

FCN2.jpg

ssvjahn1.jpg

L%C3%BCbeck124.jpg

fck_1222.jpg

I have to ask: Why FIFA16? ^^
Everyone currently playing on it, or working on mods for it, believes it has the best gameplay (and importantly, best AI) of all FIFA games.

As soon as Frostbite becomes the engine (FIFA 17), the game introduces skating animations and starts focusing on gameplay to please eSports / FUT players. It goes downhill each year from then on. If you like realism, that is.

It's pretty simple for me: FIFA 16 is the best football game since PES 6. I play it since release and the modding scene is amazing. Every year there is hope that a new FIFA or PES will be better but at the end I'm back at FIFA 16.
You actually meant since PES 5... Right?

It's pretty simple for me: FIFA 16 is the best football game since PES 6. I play it since release and the modding scene is amazing. Every year there is hope that a new FIFA or PES will be better but at the end I'm back at FIFA 16.
Totally agree. The only thing missing from FIFA 16, in my opinion, is more technical AI dribbling.

Audi Sportpark Update by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next update is the stadium of FC Ingolstadt, which has been promoted to the 2. Bundesliga again. The stadium was originally created by @Maxey for PES6, converted by kotiara6863, improved by @martinza and last updated by me almost three years ago. Now I have reworked the complete stadium, rebaked all parts, changed sponsors and also finally adjusted the crowd files. This time there is only a League and Tournament version, because in the DFB-Pokal no extra advertising is used anymore, so the Tournament version is enough.

Screenshots:

Ingo1234.jpg

Ingo1235.jpg

Ingo1236.jpg

Ingo1237.jpg

Ingo1238.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

Thanks to @badgerbadger I started with Rostock and the tournament version is already finished:

fch1234.jpg

The league version will cost much more time and I'm on vacation soon so the release won't be in the next days. The good news are that panin18 sent me the crowd and glare files for Karlsruhe so I'll hope that I can release the stadium tomorrow.

BBBank Wildpark by Nisoley

Hi together,

the next stadium is ready for download and it is the home stadium of Karlsruher SC. The stadium is currently still under construction, but we already have the final version. A big thanks again to @badgerbadger for the model and to panin18 for the crowd and glare files. As always there is a league and a tournament version.

Screenshots:

ksc2345.jpg

ksc2346.jpg

ksc2347.jpg

ksc2348.jpg

ksc2349.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!​

It's Great, I like All 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga stadiums, can you convert to PES2021,thanks! :APPLAUD:

Yes, I know. I mean you put file to other convert it :))
I shared all my Blender files with the PES stadium makers and they can use any stadium they want. I think that some stadoums are already converted but the 2. Bundesliga isn't popular enough btw only in Smoke Pat h I think so there isn't so much interest.

Back
Top Bottom