FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Hi bro, what is the mod that you use to substitute the EA music at the beggining of the game to the UCL music?
Hi man, it was part of the moddingway mod some years ago. I don't use it anymore because it also came up at Europa League games. I don't know where to find it anymore, but if you search on Champions League tune moddingway you must find something.

That second Barcelona v Real image (link above) looks like a screenshot from a real game when I look at the image preview on my phone. Considering the age of the game, it looks pretty great - and when the positioning / AI / difficulty / attribute-importance / match stats is so great (i.e. low shot counts due to the difficulty of breaking through tough defences)... You've got a great game.

I use .75 wider broadcast cam; all the “just widened” cams seem keep the cursor alive, in my experience.
Yes, I know, mate. I thought that picture (Anth's England vs Spain picture) was a different variant. My bad (if that's the case). I mostly used 0.85. I might try 0.75 to see if it's okay for me.

Yes, I know, mate. I thought that picture (Anth's England vs Spain picture) was a different variant. My bad (if that's the case). I mostly used 0.85. I might try 0.75 to see if it's okay for me.
I use it with the speed hack as that seems to be my sweet spot combo overall. Giving me tv vibes, tactical overview, overall gameplay speed… animations less hectic.

It's part of the reshade looks. I just 'softened' up the pitch patterns so it looked a little more realistic and less sharp. It's subtle, but makes quite a big difference in my opinion.
Are you using default “pitch” folder from FIP or something else?

Are you using default “pitch” folder from FIP or something else?
This is using the files from my pitch folder in my reshade looks mod. I add them into the folder of the patch. It just softens up the pitch pattern so it's not too sharp.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods.87908/

Edit: The very last picture is actually using some different files to bring about more pitch wear. I can't remember if I released that, but I will!

Thanks to Anth‘ gp mod I had a fun night… 🥳 that mod is bringing me sim oriented guy so much fun, especially in multiplayer! Gosh damn! So good! 👌

played couch coop full manual with a mate! 😍 he enjoyed it a ton as well!

just one example… where I jumped out of the sofa and celebrated so hard…😂 the scene alone… 💪 don’t gimme a goals galore, just gimme simple football.

thank you deeply, @Anth James 🙏

Last edited:
Thanks to Anth‘ gp mod I had a fun night… 🥳 that mod is bringing me sim oriented guy so much fun, especially in multiplayer! Gosh damn! So good! 👌

played couch coop full manual with a mate! 😍 he enjoyed it a ton as well!

just one example… where I jumped out of the sofa and celebrated so hard…😂 the scene alone… 💪 don’t gimme a goals galore, just gimme simple football.

thank you deeply, @Anth James 🙏
Beautiful! Which "GP Mod" you are using?

Seeing this, a reminder of what has become of the modern fifa and what could be achieved in the present and future, when money is not the main objective. Stunning physics in this video! Just great.
I was explaining this last night to my mate… how EA and the game changed and all that… we talked PES, FIFA, all football video games of the past and had drinks and played matches along… it was pure fun mate! Pure fun! Like in the good old days.
then I sat him down and let him play the 16 AI! He was well surprised! 😂 then i told him about Parseq… thx for the constant reminder @Chris Davies ! We want to try to get this working soon so we can have more matches together.
what comes up for me is the vibe of good old days of video games with mates in my kids room! 😍 and I’m thankful for that time. Feels so good to look back and remember those today… 😊👌

Beautiful! Which "GP Mod" you are using?
Anth‘ version B with speed hack! Usually broadcast cam but for my mate I switched to default last night.

edit: saying that.… I just can’t stretch the topic off camera in relation to overall game speed enough. It does change the game speed (for me (🤪)! I’m using the 0.75 wider default camera here. Just so you have all the info’s that’s needed to re-create what you have seen above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom