FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

I've just discovered you can change your 'pitch' folder in game, without having to regenerate bh files. So we can have a few different modded pitch folders and just rename them to 'pitch' for the one you want to use. Provides good variety.
yes i have different pitches for different stadiums and with lighting mod is just stunning

Liverpool - Ajax tomorrow

For me those screens look absolute amazing for a game that came out in 2015.. What a game ! :WORSHIP:

7Htm4jk.png

Mate, is this any special Anfield version?

Do you think there is a way to fix the bodybuilder shoulder in the player model by any chance? That shouldn't really mess up the animations as the skeleton will be unchanged. Perhaps some new vertex painting.
No idea actually! It would be a good fix though.

What light option is that mate ? The cutscene graphics like the first pictures are so damn good for a game from 2016. I still enjoy the game so much with all those perfect mods.
I’ll check for you next time I fire it up. The rainy conditions changes the colour scheme slightly too. Some effects fit well, others look a little odd. That’s why I did so many options haha.

What light option is that mate ? The cutscene graphics like the first pictures are so damn good for a game from 2016. I still enjoy the game so much with all those perfect mods.
It was option M.

I'm finding that a lot of the looks are actually translating quite well to day matches also. This is look V during the day.

FIFA 16 Screenshot 2022.12.13 - 23.34.05.79.png

Back
Top Bottom