FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

Further to my post above asking about playing online with mods (updated squads etc) and custom sliders... I'm successfully playing FIFA 19 with a friend across country now with Parsec, a free app that works like Google Stadia to stream your games to another PC (or device).

It's easy to set up and works very well streaming to a friend's old PC, which wouldn't even be able to run FIFA 19 without it, let alone with all custom mods, squads, sliders and ENB shaders. Parsec works a treat. I highly recommend trying it.
what is the needed internet speed ?

They recommend 10Mbps @katata , but we do fine with a 3Mbps stream at 720p/30fps/65 internet latency. We had to use LAN cables, as recommended. Wireless home connections can be laggy with Parsec.

After reading the "1v1" thread I'm giving FIFA 19 (which I hardly played back then) another chance.

What to say? I've lust played the pre-season friendly tournament for now but there are things I like about the game (mainly, teams moving as teams and not as bunches of individuals each own minding his own business).

A couple of things, though, I don't really like:
- The AI-controlled players at times start doing tiki-taka out of nowhere, for no apparent reason apart from (of course) using it as a means of scoring. While I'd be OK with Barcelona, Bayern and pretty much any big team doing it, I'm actually pretty annoyed though to see that it's Munster, Grimsby and Pescara doing it.
- On top of that, I can't seem to escape their pressing. I'm given barely any time on the ball (and, playing manual, this of course means that I can hardly complete a pass to save my life).

Any suggestions?
Using the latest OS sliders, no gameplay mods, slow speed, World Class.
Playing with Macclesfield by the way.

Last edited:
After reading the "1v1" thread I'm giving FIFA 19 (which I hardly played back then) another chance.

What to say? I've lust played the pre-season friendly tournament for now but there are things I like about the game (mainly, teams moving as teams and not as bunches of individuals each own minding his own business).

A couple of things, though, I don't really like:
- The AI-controlled players at times start doing tiki-taka out of nowhere, for no apparent reason apart from (of course) using it as a means of scoring. While I'd be OK with Barcelona, Bayern and pretty much any big team doing it, I'm actually pretty annoyed though to see that it's Munster, Grimsby and Pescara doing it.
- On top of that, I can't seem to escape their pressing. I'm given barely any time on the ball (and, playing manual, this of course means that I can hardly complete a pass to save my life).

Any suggestions?
Using the latest OS sliders, no gameplay mods, slow speed, World Class.
Playing with Macclesfield by the way.
USER/CPU
45 45
45 45
58 67
56 65
52 52
40 40
60 60
45 60
56 60
52 78
68 68
46 43
47 44
43 43
47 51
50 60

try these sliders, but first save the settings you currently use if you don't like them. I used these sliders settings with the game on slow, I don't know if it still works today. probably not.

another detail: I changed the sliders depending on the opponent. so some sliders are high for the cpu.

google translate :P

edit: I think the other important detail is that I changed the cpu tactics instructions to balanced (I don't know how it is in the English version). the tactical function of pressure or constant pressure is completely broken in this game.

USER/CPU
45 45
45 45
58 67
56 65
52 52
40 40
60 60
45 60
56 60
52 78
68 68
46 43
47 44
43 43
47 51
50 60

try these sliders, but first save the settings you currently use if you don't like them. I used these sliders settings with the game on slow, I don't know if it still works today. probably not.

another detail: I changed the sliders depending on the opponent. so some sliders are high for the cpu.

google translate :P

edit: I think the other important detail is that I changed the cpu tactics instructions to balanced (I don't know how it is in the English version). the tactical function of pressure or constant pressure is completely broken in this game.
The operation sports final set is excellent, I just bump the first touch error up to 100 for user and CPU to separate good/bad players/teams more clearly on the field.

I've been playing this for a while now (latest title update, latest OS sliders) and I'm slowly getting the hang of it.
NGL, I had to change the difficulty from World Class to Professional to be able to get something from it, but I'm now finding it challenging (yes I'm poor) and not as "unfair" as other games.
Well, there's still the occasional pad-throwing moment from time to time but all in all I can't say I don't like the game.

This being said, I just bought the FFF steelbook edition for Xbox One from Amazon as I'd love to see this in action unpatched (I don't remember where I read, but it was surely over here at Evo-Web, that the unpatched game plays better than it does with the latest title update).
Hopefully it also features the game (spoiler: it should come bundled) as many collector editions nowadays just don't.

Once again, if it doesn't satisfy me... I know I've just spent 12 euros for it. Not that big deal.

I've been playing this for a while now (latest title update, latest OS sliders) and I'm slowly getting the hang of it.
NGL, I had to change the difficulty from World Class to Professional to be able to get something from it, but I'm now finding it challenging (yes I'm poor) and not as "unfair" as other games.
Well, there's still the occasional pad-throwing moment from time to time but all in all I can't say I don't like the game.

This being said, I just bought the FFF steelbook edition for Xbox One from Amazon as I'd love to see this in action unpatched (I don't remember where I read, but it was surely over here at Evo-Web, that the unpatched game plays better than it does with the latest title update).
Hopefully it also features the game (spoiler: it should come bundled) as many collector editions nowadays just don't.

Once again, if it doesn't satisfy me... I know I've just spent 12 euros for it. Not that big deal.
Remember playing this with krebstars sliders and on Ultimate difficulty, which played both better and more fair than both WC and LEG
Strangely enough

The steelbook edition arrived yesterday.
To be fair, the steelbook is not going to end up on show in the library, which was the thing I was anticipating the most, as it somehow "breaks" the flow of the other games and doesn't look good.

What looks (and, from what I've seen, also plays) good is the game itself. I'm not sure if it's placebo or not but I'm quite convinced it looks better on Xbox One than it does on PC.
I'll be testing the vanilla Xbox One version in the coming days (with an appropriate slider set from OperationSports which is not, of course, the filal one but probably this) to see if there's much difference from the fully updated one I have on PC (I had no choice on PC as I bought FIFA 19 well after FIFA 20 got released, so all I could download was the latest title update).

I'm getting some fun from the unpatched Xbox One version, but... It's totally unpatched (meaning that also the fake Italian teams are going to remain fake, and this kinda rules out a Serie B career).
So, the question is... Are the sliders these ones?
If so, I might aswell give them a try (as apparently they've also been tested on the latest build of the game). This way, I could play on PC and benefit from the FIFA Infinity Patch.

I'm getting some fun from the unpatched Xbox One version, but... It's totally unpatched (meaning that also the fake Italian teams are going to remain fake, and this kinda rules out a Serie B career).
So, the question is... Are the sliders these ones?
If so, I might aswell give them a try (as apparently they've also been tested on the latest build of the game). This way, I could play on PC and benefit from the FIFA Infinity Patch.
I played on ultimate with krebstars sliders, and i think they were for that diff as well, but give them a try on WC.
The ones i used late 2018 were really good

I played a couple of games yesterday, and... They're definitely good, but it's clear that they're designed for longer halves than the ones I'm usually using.
Consider that I'm currently playing with 8-minute halves (with the daughter around I've suddenly turned into a "casual") and indeed I feel thta those sliders force me to "rush it" a little too much in order to have a couple of chances per match (which then I usually don't convert because I'm also poor at shooting).

I've marked them down and I'll have another go at them when I'm home alone so I could spend more time onto it... But for now it's "shorter halves" OS community sliders winning.
And, as some people said, they play good. Yes the flow and the pace might not be totally realistic, but it's something that one must take into account with shorter halves.

This being said, I'm kinda sad (and a little shocked) to see that I snubbed FIFA 19 during its year (I got it shortly after 20, go figure) yet I founf out it's one of the most solid games in the Frostbite era.

This being said, I'm kinda sad (and a little shocked) to see that I snubbed FIFA 19 during its year (I got it shortly after 20, go figure) yet I founf out it's one of the most solid games in the Frostbite era.

Same thing here. I never gave it a go. Played a couple of games a year ago and liked it but never came back. Installed on my xbox a couple of weeks ago and havent played but plan on doing so this weekend. I believe this was one of the few cases that at release it was terrible and actually improved a bit with patches. I do remember some crazy tiki taka but ill have to mess with sliders

I do remember some crazy tiki taka but ill have to mess with sliders
And you're right. The unstoppable tiki-taka I saw in the demo is the reason I decided not to buy it at release.
With the latest update (coupled with the latest OS Community sliders) it's not that annoying anymore. Not saying it's been solved, there are still instances in which it totally shows, but it's somehow acceptable and understandable.
The fact that I'm poor at the game so the AI doesn't usually need a late goal to equalise or win a match (a situation that seems to be often "triggering" it) probably also helps. 😜

Another thing that I saw is that (like @TheWolf said) running and turning animations seem proper with the right set of sliders.
Again, there's still the occasional skating moment from time to time especially when a player is interacting with the ball (especially when setting up a shot, it seems) but it's barely noticeable. Not an annoyance I'd say, as you'd usually need to go into the replay mode and look closer to really see it.

For everyone who wanna enhance the Game a little bit, I have uploaded diverse Camera Mods for close to every Cam available in the game plus an Ultra HD LOD Tweaker. The Camera Mods and the LOD Tweaker Tool are Cheat Engine based. Install Cheat Engine if not already done and when you in game Menu right before you start a Match tab out of the game, let the game running in the background and execute your desired Camera from the download Folder and just follow the 3 steps to enable them in your game. Of course you must select the particular Camera mode in game to set the Cam mod up. You can increase zoom and height Level like in modern FIFA/FC 24 Games as well.
Do the same with the LOD TOOL. Both Mods bring this Game to another view and it looks pretty nice than.

Credits: Fidel Gameplay for the Tools

https://mega.nz/folder/5Z4m3aRS#IpmIBSp4yFxbXZk1HtzY9g

Attachments

• FIFA19 2018-09-21 22-08-58-12.jpg
    FIFA19 2018-09-21 22-08-58-12.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 29
  • FIFA19_CAM_TW.png
    FIFA19_CAM_TW.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 30
  • FIFA19_demo 2018-09-17 15-15-10-97.jpg
    FIFA19_demo 2018-09-17 15-15-10-97.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 22
  • FIFA19_demo 2018-09-17 15-16-02-15.jpg
    FIFA19_demo 2018-09-17 15-16-02-15.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 20
  • FIFA19_LOD_TW.png
    FIFA19_LOD_TW.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 29
Played some more Matches with many Mods this weekend. Many AI crosses, goal scoring misses by the AI, passing Errors by the AI and much more to see which is unfortunetly not the EA Standard anymore in newer Game releases. Sad.

Attachments

• FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.27.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.27.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
  • FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.27_1.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.27_1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.28.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.28.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.28_1.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.28_1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
  • FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.28_2.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.28_2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
  • FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.29.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.29.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.30.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.30.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.30_2.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.30_2.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.30_3.png
    FIFA 19_2023.10.22-19.30_3.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
For prosperity, please find FIFER's Realism Mod for FIFA 19, only compatible with the final Title Update (so you will need to own the full game on Origin/EA App to be able to use this mod).

I'm no fan of FIFER and their approach to 'borrowing' from other people's free mod content and then monetising it for their own gain on Patreon, but this is quite a good, almost essential FIFA 19 mod to have, and is well worth installing before starting a new Career Mode save - it fixes a range of issues in Career Mode and adds some nice bonus menu options (such as requesting money from the Board during the Season).

This mod is virtually impossible to find working links for online now, so pretty much an Evoweb exclusive! Enjoy!

Details on what it does below - note you have a choice of a 2018/19 or 2019/20 start date (hence the two files attached)
**FIFER's REALISM MOD**

Changelog:

1.0:
- Release
1.1:
- Fixed bug where training positioning would be glitched, crash, and show FIFA 18 (I've just removed it)
- Slightly turned down the amount of injuries you get
1.2:
- You now get a lot less training injuries, but a few more in sim games
- Made some changes to player growth, it's now more realistc then ever
- Made some changes to player morale, it's now more realistc then ever
1.3:
- Made mod compatible with July FIFA update
1.4:
- Injuries during sim games are now normally less serious
- Less and less serious injuries in training
- Highger match ratings in sim games (thanks to Paulv2k4 for the inspiration)
- Updated currency conversions
1.5:
- Updated mod to be compatible with August FIFA Update
- Players now decline slightly slower
- Form now has a sllightly bigger impact on player growth

Features list:

Realistic Sacking/Board
- The board is now more ruthless, and can sack you even if you are only a few months in
- The league and european cup are now more important then the domestic cup in terms of manager score and sacking
- Made the gap bigger between financial strictnesses. Depending on the setting, 65%, 75% or 95% of player sales go back into your transfer budget
- Your manager rating now does not go up after a draw
- Now all the transfer budget remaining from the previous season gets added to the new one

Realistic Settings
- Injury returns are now more realistic, and players must play 1-2 games to fully recover

Realistic Gameplay
- Gameplay is now more consistent, and in turn removes some of the "scripting"
- Derby, Rival, Away and Important games are now all harder to play

Realistic Form
- Form differs between players more
- Match ratings reflect form better

Realistic GTN Scouting
- It takes less long to scout a player
- Scouting in own league is now easier
- Reveal level for info is now higher
- Player data expires in more amount of time

Realistic Job Offers
- You now get more job offers if you are doing well, less if you are doing badly
- Only succsesful/well known managers get offers from big teams

Realistic AI team selection
- The AI now put out their best 11 in big matches, and rotate against smaller teams, less important matches or before a big game
- Players in form get picked more often

Realistic Morale
- Only players in and around the starting 11 get mad if they don't get played, and will try to leave if they don't get enoguh game time
- Reserve players are happy with only a couple of starts

Realistic AI contract renewel
- The AI now renew almost all of their player's contracts, so there are only a couple of decent players you can get on free transfers

Realistic Player Growth/Decline
- Players grow partially based on form
- Old players don't decline as fast, and the stats they lose is more widespread, so Messi doesn't lose 10-20 sprint speed in season 3

Realistic Player Retirement
- Players can now play a lot longer (35+)

Realistic Player Values
- Big players like Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldo, etc are worth nearly 200 mil and very hard to buy
- Form, morale and contract length and potential weight more into morale

Realistic Player Wages
- Wages are a lot lower for the most part
- Players with high potential now have a higher wage and ask for more (Donnaruma, Mbappe)
- Players ask for more in top leagues, and less for bottom leagues

Realistic Scouting
- 90+ potential players are rare and even with 5* 5* scouts, you'll only find a few each season
- Scouts are more expensive and it now takes a lot of money to get good players
- Heights for YA players are now more realistic based on position
- Workrates for YA players are now more realistic based on position (you will rarley find a ST with a low attacking work rate, etc)
- Skill moves and weak foot for YA players are now much higher and more reaistic (no more 1* 1* wingers)

Realistic Siming
- Teams now win the league wth 90+ points
- Teams now get relegated with around 20
- Positions are more realistic (the top 6 in the prem is normally the top 6 now)
- Goalscorers are more realistic (higher and Kane, Sterling, etc will win the golden boot, not Vardy)
- Top assisters, yellow cards and red cards are all more realistic (player and amount)
- More injures happen in sim games
- Higher match ratings in sim games

Realistic Transfers, Loans and Negotiations
- Teams now don't stock up on one position
- English players rarley leave England
- Good teams don't buy bad players
- More transfers occur
- Big players moves to big teams, and not Austria
- Players don't move to rival clubs
- Less players move to teams where they won't start
- Teams pay more for players, espesially on deadline day
- A team's best players don't go out on loan
- It's risky to do transfers on deadline day, as if you delgate they may take 3+ hours
- Teams/player's now accept less low offers compared to what they want (it's a lot harder to negotiate now)
- More realistic league transfer interactions
- Every time a player signs/loans for a team they always lose at least 1 potential

Realistic Training
- You can now train all stats (composure, sprint speed, etc)
- Realistic stats vs drll (composure for penalties, etc)
- Training is less OP (it's half as efective)

Better menus (added features back)
I have added the following menu tiles back:
- Request Funds
- Squad Report
- Injury List
- Squad Ranking
- Old league table
- Change kit number
All of these are in additon to all menu tiles.
I have also made some more quality of life menu changes such as putting squad hub first on the toggle on the first page, not transfer hub

Plus hundreads, hundreads of other realistic value tweaks here and there.

How to install:

Steps:
1. Download the .rar
2. Install Frosty Mod Manager
3. Run Frosty Mod Manager as admin
4. Select your FIFA 19 profile.
5. Click "import mods" and open the .rar you downloaded
6. Click "apply mods"
7. Click Launch
If any errors appear then delete defaultsettings.ini

Notes:
- Play on directx11 (you can do so by going into FIFA settings)
- Launching with Origin will not apply the mod
- If you want to use this on the cracked version of the game, you will most likley need the project file. This is only avalible for Tier 3+ Patrons.
- Put this mod at the bottom of the applied list for maximum affect
- Player wages will not apply to your team for current saves. What they ask for will. And for other teams everything Works
- Other than what I mentioned above, everything works for new or existing saves.
- For best experience set Injury Frequency slider to somewhere between 75-85 and Injury Sverity to 55-65

Attachments

• FIFER's Realism Mod 1.5 (18-19 Start).rar
    6.9 MB · Views: 22
  • FIFER's Realism Mod 1.5 (19-20 Start).rar
    6.9 MB · Views: 6
Thank you man! Much, much appreciated.
I'm currently using the FIFA Infinity Patch (which is also only compatible with the latest title update) but will most likely try also this.

Well, taking free content and assembling it into a all-in-one patch for Patreon backers isn't something I would do, either...
To their credit, though, it has to be said that all of their mods have eventually become free over time. It's always just been a matter of time.

Count me in the FIFA 19 appreciation club! :RSCARF: I've been loving my Player Career so far, looking forward to starting a Team Career!
Nice direct Volley without the ball touching the ground before. I scored a similar goal last time with Harry Kane. Ball comes high from a corner into AI’s box and Kane hits 8 m in front of the Goal with the inside of his right Foot and strikes. It’s really fluid and naturally handled by the game those situations.

For prosperity, please find FIFER's Realism Mod for FIFA 19, only compatible with the final Title Update (so you will need to own the full game on Origin/EA App to be able to use this mod).

I'm no fan of FIFER and their approach to 'borrowing' from other people's free mod content and then monetising it for their own gain on Patreon, but this is quite a good, almost essential FIFA 19 mod to have, and is well worth installing before starting a new Career Mode save - it fixes a range of issues in Career Mode and adds some nice bonus menu options (such as requesting money from the Board during the Season).

This mod is virtually impossible to find working links for online now, so pretty much an Evoweb exclusive! Enjoy!

Details on what it does below - note you have a choice of a 2018/19 or 2019/20 start date (hence the two files attached)
**FIFER's REALISM MOD**

Changelog:

1.0:
- Release
1.1:
- Fixed bug where training positioning would be glitched, crash, and show FIFA 18 (I've just removed it)
- Slightly turned down the amount of injuries you get
1.2:
- You now get a lot less training injuries, but a few more in sim games
- Made some changes to player growth, it's now more realistc then ever
- Made some changes to player morale, it's now more realistc then ever
1.3:
- Made mod compatible with July FIFA update
1.4:
- Injuries during sim games are now normally less serious
- Less and less serious injuries in training
- Highger match ratings in sim games (thanks to Paulv2k4 for the inspiration)
1.5:
- Updated mod to be compatible with August FIFA Update
- Players now decline slightly slower
- Form now has a sllightly bigger impact on player growth

Features list:

Realistic Sacking/Board
- The board is now more ruthless, and can sack you even if you are only a few months in
- The league and european cup are now more important then the domestic cup in terms of manager score and sacking
- Made the gap bigger between financial strictnesses. Depending on the setting, 65%, 75% or 95% of player sales go back into your transfer budget
- Your manager rating now does not go up after a draw
- Now all the transfer budget remaining from the previous season gets added to the new one

Realistic Settings
- Injury returns are now more realistic, and players must play 1-2 games to fully recover

Realistic Gameplay
- Gameplay is now more consistent, and in turn removes some of the "scripting"
- Derby, Rival, Away and Important games are now all harder to play

Realistic Form
- Form differs between players more
- Match ratings reflect form better

Realistic GTN Scouting
- It takes less long to scout a player
- Scouting in own league is now easier
- Reveal level for info is now higher
- Player data expires in more amount of time

Realistic Job Offers
- You now get more job offers if you are doing well, less if you are doing badly
- Only succsesful/well known managers get offers from big teams

Realistic AI team selection
- The AI now put out their best 11 in big matches, and rotate against smaller teams, less important matches or before a big game
- Players in form get picked more often

Realistic Morale
- Only players in and around the starting 11 get mad if they don't get played, and will try to leave if they don't get enoguh game time
- Reserve players are happy with only a couple of starts

Realistic AI contract renewel
- The AI now renew almost all of their player's contracts, so there are only a couple of decent players you can get on free transfers

Realistic Player Growth/Decline
- Players grow partially based on form
- Old players don't decline as fast, and the stats they lose is more widespread, so Messi doesn't lose 10-20 sprint speed in season 3

Realistic Player Retirement
- Players can now play a lot longer (35+)

Realistic Player Values
- Big players like Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldo, etc are worth nearly 200 mil and very hard to buy
- Form, morale and contract length and potential weight more into morale

Realistic Player Wages
- Wages are a lot lower for the most part
- Players with high potential now have a higher wage and ask for more (Donnaruma, Mbappe)
- Players ask for more in top leagues, and less for bottom leagues

Realistic Scouting
- 90+ potential players are rare and even with 5* 5* scouts, you'll only find a few each season
- Scouts are more expensive and it now takes a lot of money to get good players
- Heights for YA players are now more realistic based on position
- Workrates for YA players are now more realistic based on position (you will rarley find a ST with a low attacking work rate, etc)
- Skill moves and weak foot for YA players are now much higher and more reaistic (no more 1* 1* wingers)

Realistic Siming
- Teams now win the league wth 90+ points
- Teams now get relegated with around 20
- Positions are more realistic (the top 6 in the prem is normally the top 6 now)
- Goalscorers are more realistic (higher and Kane, Sterling, etc will win the golden boot, not Vardy)
- Top assisters, yellow cards and red cards are all more realistic (player and amount)
- More injures happen in sim games
- Higher match ratings in sim games

Realistic Transfers, Loans and Negotiations
- Teams now don't stock up on one position
- English players rarley leave England
- Good teams don't buy bad players
- More transfers occur
- Big players moves to big teams, and not Austria
- Players don't move to rival clubs
- Less players move to teams where they won't start
- Teams pay more for players, espesially on deadline day
- A team's best players don't go out on loan
- It's risky to do transfers on deadline day, as if you delgate they may take 3+ hours
- Teams/player's now accept less low offers compared to what they want (it's a lot harder to negotiate now)
- More realistic league transfer interactions
- Every time a player signs/loans for a team they always lose at least 1 potential

Realistic Training
- You can now train all stats (composure, sprint speed, etc)
- Realistic stats vs drll (composure for penalties, etc)
- Training is less OP (it's half as efective)

Better menus (added features back)
I have added the following menu tiles back:
- Request Funds
- Squad Report
- Injury List
- Squad Ranking
- Old league table
- Change kit number
All of these are in additon to all menu tiles.
I have also made some more quality of life menu changes such as putting squad hub first on the toggle on the first page, not transfer hub

Plus hundreads, hundreads of other realistic value tweaks here and there.

How to install:

Steps:
1. Download the .rar
2. Install Frosty Mod Manager
3. Run Frosty Mod Manager as admin
4. Select your FIFA 19 profile.
5. Click "import mods" and open the .rar you downloaded
6. Click "apply mods"
7. Click Launch
If any errors appear then delete defaultsettings.ini

Notes:
- Play on directx11 (you can do so by going into FIFA settings)
- Launching with Origin will not apply the mod
- If you want to use this on the cracked version of the game, you will most likley need the project file. This is only avalible for Tier 3+ Patrons.
- Put this mod at the bottom of the applied list for maximum affect
- Player wages will not apply to your team for current saves. What they ask for will. And for other teams everything Works
- Other than what I mentioned above, everything works for new or existing saves.
- For best experience set Injury Frequency slider to somewhere between 75-85 and Injury Sverity to 55-65
Wonderful Tibokan! Thanks for sharing! 😍

I don't know whether I should post this here or in the "consoles" thread as it actually applies to both PC and Xbox One.

I've been playing the game quite a little recently, and it looks like I like it more than I remembered.
Going back and forth between the "off the disc" version on Xbox One with the V1B4 OS sliders and the "latest title update" version on PC with the V9B1 OS sliders (which I believe are the latest and already posted in here), it looks that all in all I prefer the former version.

While it's true that the AI controlled teams play more "almost unstoppable tiki-taka" in that version (and that's the reason that made me decide not to buy the game at release), it's also true that the gameplay (same settings: slow, 8-minute halves, professional) is slower, less frantic, and the players feel a little heavier in turning, which is a thing I like a lot.

So... Kind of a long shot here: does the "vanilla" version have any gamebreaking bug that would make career mode unplayable or, at least, not worth playing?
At the current stage I'm really considering playing a Serie B career even if the teams on Xbox One are, of course, unlicensed.

So... Kind of a long shot here: does the "vanilla" version have any gamebreaking bug that would make career mode unplayable or, at least, not worth playing?
At the current stage I'm really considering playing a Serie B career even if the teams on Xbox One are, of course, unlicensed.
Gameplay is definitely better with the vanilla version. There aren’t major game breaking bugs, but there are a range of stability issues (freezes, crashes), realism bugs and visual issues you will encounter (have a look at the Title Update history here to get an idea of what was fixed later https://fifauteam.com/fifa-19-update-server-history/ ).

Thinking back, the one big Career Mode bug with FIFA 19 was the -1 Dynamic Potential issue, but I’m pretty sure that was introduced by a post launch Title Update and then fixed in Title Update 7, so it might not be a problem for you.

Heads up if you’re interested in playing the 1.00 vanilla version on PC rather than Xbox - it can still be found online, see https://www.soccerfandom.com/2017/11/fifa-19-official-updates.html?m=1 (EDIT - Should work once extracted, as long as you own the full game on EA App and have ran it at least once).

Last edited:
HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE?
Last time I checked, the ShareMods links were only 8 and therefore I couldn't extract the archive! 😅

Gotta download all of them again (because I'm stupid and I deleted them as I thought they were useless) as soon as I get back home then. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom