FIFA 22 Xbox NG - Join the Official Evo-Web Pro Club

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Hey all,

I'll be honest from the start - I'm not sure how successful this will be, and I'm not sure how many will sign up.

But, after having an absolute blast on it this afternoon with my good friend Mr. @jaygrim, I'm eager to try building a FIFA 22 Xbox next-gen Pro Clubs team. So I've set up a club.

If you would like to join, the team name is Evo-Web Wolves. In the Pro Clubs menu, you should be able to search for it. It's a UK-based team so that'll be the timezone we use, but anyone can join (I think).

Before talking about dates/times we can play, I'll wait and see if anyone is interested - please reply to this and join the club if you are!

Questions
1. How flexible is it? How many people you need to play a match? Like - is it possible to play with 3 people one night and 11 the next? Do you have CPU to fill the gaps? Thinking about committing to something I simply wont be able to do on regular bases
2. Can you mix settings? Can I play on FUMA, while you're on assisted
3. Can I join at later stage, providing EA dont fuck it up
4. What kits do you have? Not playing with some shite kits! :LOL:

Questions
1. How flexible is it? How many people you need to play a match? Like - is it possible to play with 3 people one night and 11 the next? Do you have CPU to fill the gaps? Thinking about committing to something I simply wont be able to do on regular bases
1. Just me and @Chris Davies were playing today and we were joined by randomers. Not sure if any of them are CPU?

2. I don't know what a FUMA is.

3. I think you can join anytime.

4. Yeah Chris has picked the worst kit ever.

Hey all,

I'll be honest from the start - I'm not sure how successful this will be, and I'm not sure how many will sign up.

But, after having an absolute blast on it this afternoon with my good friend Mr. @jaygrim, I'm eager to try building a FIFA 22 Xbox next-gen Pro Clubs team. So I've set up a club.

If you would like to join, the team name is Evo-Web Wolves. In the Pro Clubs menu, you should be able to search for it. It's a UK-based team so that'll be the timezone we use, but anyone can join (I think).

Before talking about dates/times we can play, I'll wait and see if anyone is interested - please reply to this and join the club if you are!
is there a difference in online and offline gameplay as we know it from the other title?! i couldnt stand online gaming per se as lag was always involved and speed was set to regular.
how is that in FIFA? speed is fixed to regular? anything that differenciates from the offline expirience?

If it was a PS5 club and I'd join on occasion. 👍

Questions

1. 2 people minimum to play.
Yes, each match anywhere from 2-11 people can play.
Each human controls 1 player (their "pro"), and the rest of the team is controlled by either the CPU or another human player (this player is called the "ANY").

Personally I much prefer playing with a human ANY just because it's more realistic and you don't have to rely on CPU defending for you as they are pretty bad at defending and it can just result in a passive experience as you watch the CPU.

Plus when using a CPU ANY the human players can press X/Y/B to force the CPU to pass to them which can result in a messy experience, especially when playing with strangers like in the "Drop-in" mode as majority of the time players just spam these buttons to get the CPU to pass to them. 🤦‍♀️

2. Yes each player can play their own in their own control scheme.

3. Don't see why not. Players can leave and join clubs whenever.

4. Kits can be changed at any time by a club manager.

Personally I much prefer playing with a human ANY
Yes, but human ANYs are split into
Normal Human ANYs and Dickhead Human ANYs, so it might be safer to have CPU ANY not to spoil the game for others.. if you play with couple of mates you might want to keep the general flow of the game the same, rather than have randoms joining in, making every second game miserable coz they'd be acting the bollox.. :LOL:
Never played it, its all just my assumptions..
Can you pick which ANYs you gonna get or is it random and depending on people online?

Ps. Thanks for your answer.
Chris was supposed to tell me all this, but he is probably busy making Yellow/Blue kits, to match eFootball colour pattern quality.. :LOL:

Yes, but human ANYs are split into
Normal Human ANYs and Dickhead Human ANYs, so it might be safer to have CPU ANY not to spoil the game for others.. if you play with couple of mates you might want to keep the general flow of the game the same, rather than have randoms joining in, making every second game miserable coz they'd be acting the bollox.. :LOL:
Never played it, its all just my assumptions..
Can you pick which ANYs you gonna get or is it random and depending on people online?

Chris was supposed to tell me all this, but he is probably busy making Yellow/Blue kits, to match eFootball colour pattern quality.. :LOL:

That's usually not the case with human ANYs just because the ANY role is only available in a created Club team (ie. it's not available in drop-ins, which matches you up with strangers), meaning it's someone you know within the club and/or the other players within the club will hold them to task for playing like a spoon anyway (Managers of the club can always kick out anyone who acts out of line, if it comes to that). There is a natural level of accountability in a created team where people get together and people know eachothers gamertag.

From my experience the skill of the ANY is a far bigger worry than attitude.

you can make your club public, private, friends only etc. to help with these matters anyway. Though Even when it's public it's not like people are lining up to join your club anyway, just because there are so many created clubs that any one club is pretty difficult to just come across. It's pretty rare that some random players joins your club even when your club is set to public.

Each player in the club dressing room can pick their position.

I have no idea what I'm doing - better to let the experts answer!

Also, the kits are great. What does @jaygrim know about fashion? He cuts about town in this little number:

1fb347b112543ad5b2696148b260344b.jpg

Pretty sad it's not cross-plateform with all Stadia version as i got it on PS5 (i got very hard to read "cross"... thinkin' of the other word associated with "cross")
I would really liked to make a friendly league, even if i don't have your level on Manual it doesn't matter.
Have fun guys!

Back
Top Bottom