FIFA Realistic Career Mode Rules

citizenkidd

League 2
28 August 2021
I've been collecting, gathering, and combining career mode rules and restriction posted by great authors accross the internet.

Tweaked some things and added my own, will for sure improve it in the long run.

You can post your own rules when playing CM aswell in this thread, looking forward to how other ppl roleplay their career!

FIFA Realistic CM Rules sheet link

Embed sheet:

I also play with my own rules but it's quite simplified:

1. firstly I use Aranatku's Lua to set all players in the game to 16 years of age
  2. then I edit all my team's players to give them potential of current OVR+4 (if a young player already has a higher potential they don't get edited)
  3. Then for transfers I'm only allowed to sign free transfers either Bosmans (well no chance of that for 7 years!) or from the free transfer pool :)
  4. Each new season I edit again potential of OVR+4.

I'm starting in League 1 of course with Sheffield Wednesday so it will take 4-5 seasons before the squad is good enough to survive in the Premiership.

I also play with my own rules but it's quite simplified:

1. firstly I use Aranatku's Lua to set all players in the game to 16 years of age
  2. then I edit all my team's players to give them potential of current OVR+4 (if a young player already has a higher potential they don't get edited)
  3. Then for transfers I'm only allowed to sign free transfers either Bosmans (well no chance of that for 7 years!) or from the free transfer pool :)
  4. Each new season I edit again potential of OVR+4.

I'm starting in League 1 of course with Sheffield Wednesday so it will take 4-5 seasons before the squad is good enough to survive in the Premiership.
Nice you have something u enjoy, i personally can't play with modified player age or smth like that, but everyone has their own preference

When it comes to lua script tho there are quite some possibilities we can do to enhance career mode
For example things that I've been thinking of making of are:
  1. Randomize player boots or accessories (like shirt tuck, socks, bands, etc)
  2. A script to randomly increase/decrease certain attribute of a player in your team
    • This could be an interesting storyline for example one of your player has gained some weights, or they suddenly receive a boost on shooting attributes and the story could be the player has been training day in day out to improve that aspect, possibilities are endless!
So far I've only managed to create script to randomize hairstyle and boots, too focused on making other mods especially gameplay (time hogger)

Nice you have something u enjoy, i personally can't play with modified player age or smth like that, but everyone has their own preference

Well the main thing for me is that I only ever manage the club I support, and there's a number of players at my team I really like but they're 29,30,31,32 now so in a CM I don't really get to enjoy them before they'd either degenerate in stats too much to be usable or they retire. For me I feel a big disconnect if the players on my Fifa team are >80 world class players who IRL play at big Premier league clubs and the players in my real life team are 60-70 rated League 1 players, so it's a way to retain the connection with my real team in both Fifa and real life :)

Well the main thing for me is that I only ever manage the club I support, and there's a number of players at my team I really like but they're 29,30,31,32 now so in a CM I don't really get to enjoy them before they'd either degenerate in stats too much to be usable or they retire. For me I feel a big disconnect if the players on my Fifa team are >80 world class players who IRL play at big Premier league clubs and the players in my real life team are 60-70 rated League 1 players, so it's a way to retain the connection with my real team in both Fifa and real life :)
I see, that's why fifa career mode even tho abandoned by ea still attract some ppl, because everyone got their own fantasy they want to play on

Back
Top Bottom